What's new

Mubashir Lucman a " Cheat Inside "

what ever theagenda he is following......the thing is that he is not talking against Pak Army

10425160_544788615623048_1438936454765424321_n.jpg

Impartiality of media is vital, it's absolutely vital, it's the reason why we have free media in the first place. For political commentators to let the public make their own decisions is also vital, a small bit of bias is allowed, a clear bias can be allowed if a particular network has such a reputation, but to have ARY, the monster network it is along with this guy being one of their most popular, literally campaigning for his side is not good for anyone.

I prefer to watch around and see every side of the story before I make my mind up, if you watch this guy and think you've got the full story, then you are sadly mistaken.
i do the same thing , watch around.
Im not disagreeing with u . but all the complaints u have against ML, i have those complain against all media .. ML only fault is that he dont do it cleverly, he is anti government and he is open about it ...

what ever theagenda he is following......the thing is that he is not talking against Pak Army
It is not relevant to this thread but since I have noticed it, I would like to comment on. Asif, I can understand you are disturbed, and rightfully so, on the Israeli atrocities, hence your avatar. However, the star on the Israeli flag is called the 'star of David', which is the historical symbol of the prophet David (Hazrat Daud AS). We Muslims believe in Hazrat Daud, and give him respect as we give respect to other prophets. Since the star of David is associated with Hazrat Daud, we should avoid showing it under the boots.

He holds a grudge against Nawaz Sharif,Just watching luqmans filthy face makes me nauseatic for the whole day.If Nawaz Sharif and his guys were such badmash they would first teach this harami a lesson.They let him come on air everytime and bark as he wishes.What is his qualification anyways ?

So anyone who backs the army is a patriot and anyone who questions them is a traitor rightaway ?

this article n the linked articles dont match. you are saying the opposite of what is in the articles

bro i have no problem with what ever u call him ... its ur own opinion .. next time ur are sopporting PMLN give them the three Islamic teaching u just wrote for me .. u have problem with him being biased. but aren't we all biased on this forum.. talk on selective topics .. bcoz i just started a thread telling the recent act of violence but u didnt comment on that .. u commented against the person how is opposing the party ypou support .. isn't that biased ?? so u have problem with him being biased and what about how biased u are?

I am not even biased about myself let alone PMLN, I have already shared my sentiment about their violence and I dont like talk about the same topic over and over.

Actually you are biased and think I am PMLN supporter, I support Imran for whatever he is asking for I dont support Imran on his methods, I support Imran for his vision of Pakistan but I dont support his hooligans who he is depending on to bring the change. Imran had the best chance to making a difference when NS accepted all his offers except resignation and Imran refused because he wants to be the king now.

come again, this time with sense
So, you got it, I mean senses, hope this time farooq sattar, will be killed?:woot::triniti::omghaha:

I am not even biased about myself let alone PMLN, I have already shared my sentiment about their violence and I dont like talk about the same topic over and over.

Actually you are biased and think I am PMLN supporter, I support Imran for whatever he is asking for I dont support Imran on his methods, I support Imran for his vision of Pakistan but I dont support his hooligans who he is depending on to bring the change. Imran had the best chance to making a difference when NS accepted all his offers except resignation and Imran refused because he wants to be the king now.
Sure you support whatever, who ever can't do any harm to the Noora king & his noora rule over pakistan that's what your bottom line is? Genius? :astagh::omghaha::omghaha::nana:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Day Allah will do

have a news for you, Allah wont do it for you, what is so special about you (i mean Pakistani people) that Allah will do things for you? In fact Allah is doing what you deserve

So, you got it, I mean senses, hope this time farooq sattar, will be killed?:woot::triniti::omghaha:

Sure you support whatever, who ever can't do any harm to the Noora king & his noora rule over pakistan that's what your bottom line is? Genius? :astagh::omghaha::omghaha::nana:

Was't Bhutto was hanged?

have a news for you, Allah wont do it for you, what is so special about you (i mean Pakistani people) that Allah will do things for you? In fact Allah is doing what you deserve
Model Town violence: LHC upholds decision to file FIR against PM, 20 others
By Tauqir Ghumman
Updated about 2 hours ago
53fc19cc4cda8.jpg

A view of the Lahore High Court building. — File photo
LAHORE: Upholding a sessions court’s ruling, the Lahore High Court (LHC) on Tuesday ordered police to register an FIR against the PML-N’s top leadership – including Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif – over violence that took place in Lahore's Model Town in June.

At least 11 workers of Tahirul Qadri’s Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) were killed and over 100 people injured in clashes with police on June 17 in the Model Town locality.

PAT workers had submitted an application with police to file a First Information Report (FIR) against a total of 21 people, which included the prime minister, Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif, Interior Minister Nisar Ali Khan, former Punjab law minister Rana Sanaullah, Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique, and others.

An additional district and sessions judge had ordered police to register the FIR on the request of the PAT, although the order was challenged in the LHC by four PML-N federal ministers — Khawaja Asif, Pervaiz Rasheed, Saad Rafique and Abid Sher Ali.

The case was heard by Justice Mehmood Maqbool Bajwa of the LHC, who also directed the joint investigation team (JIT) to submit its report in court before the verdict was released.

Reading out a short order, the high court upheld the lower court’s ruling and dismissed the federal ministers’ request not to file the FIR.

Earlier today, the court dismissed a request by Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) to become a party in the appeal challenging the sessions court ruling.

The request was filed by Zubair Khan Niazi on behalf of his party. However, the court dismissed it saying the PTI was not an aggrieved group and hence had no cause to become party in the case.
Is this is also done by allaha , yes?

Was't Bhutto was hanged?
Do you support noora- king, s hanging & publicly?

Saw that .. i found no problem with that .. what is wrong with that?? the way he is trying to get a headline and asking him to talk about CJ? bro every program is structured that way .. that is what all geo is doing .. but u guys have no problem with it ..

No Jzaib, try to understand, first you say Mubashar Lucman a cheater, fraud fighting against 'STATUS QUO', but before he got EXPOSED with that Mehr Bukhari interview, He is part of the 'STATUS QUO'.

I think he is on some agenda, why keep on switching sides !! this is why everyone has problem with him and whats he is doing right now !!

No Jzaib, try to understand, first you say Mubashar Lucman a cheater, fraud fighting against 'STATUS QUO', but before he got EXPOSED with that Mehr Bukhari interview, He is part of the 'STATUS QUO'.

I think he is on some agenda, why keep on switching sides !! this is why everyone has problem with him and whats he is doing right now !!
I dnt know what is wrong with that interview. what do u mean by expose .. every interview is conducted like that .. there off camera recording dont come on internet by espionage so that is why it is not an issue for u...

bro i think we know each other from before election .. i have seen ur history of tweets i know u r biased when it comes to PMLN . All the offers accepted was same as SS inquariy,.. the institution will feed wrong intel and at the end nothing will happen to corrupt pmln family .. have u seen any progress in rana masood case? have u seen FIR registered against anyone after 2 courts ordered it .

Impartiality of media is vital, it's absolutely vital, it's the reason why we have free media in the first place. For political commentators to let the public make their own decisions is also vital, a small bit of bias is allowed, a clear bias can be allowed if a particular network has such a reputation, but to have ARY, the monster network it is along with this guy being one of their most popular, literally campaigning for his side is not good for anyone.

I prefer to watch around and see every side of the story before I make my mind up, if you watch this guy and think you've got the full story, then you are sadly mistaken.
na i watch his program but i was a anchor i would peffer to be someone like him .. if u know someone is wrong ..just find evidence and keep them in pressure .. just like what he is doing against sharif and bhutto family

He's biased, extremely biased, the most biased person of his stature in Pakistani media. If he did what he did on ARY on British television, he'd lose his job.
completely agree.. He is loud mouth journalist who find pleasure in becoming 007 to expose big secrets/scandals lol another self proclaimed genius and supporters of anarchism

bro i think we know each other from before election .. i have seen ur history of tweets i know u r biased when it comes to PMLN . All the offers accepted was same as SS inquariy,.. the institution will feed wrong intel and at the end nothing will happen to corrupt pmln family .. have u seen any progress in rana masood case? have u seen FIR registered against anyone after 2 courts ordered it .

I guess you know me more than myself.
why are you worried about model town case, what about countless power of abuse cases happens all over country and that to done by people far less powerful than politicians in power. What about 100s of rape happen everyday in this country and culprit is always the woman. I guess you read my posts, to understand me is beyond you

Back
Top Bottom