What's new

Mubashir Lucman a " Cheat Inside "

I guess you know me more than myself.
why are you worried about model town case, what about countless power of abuse cases happens all over country and that to done by people far less powerful than politicians in power. What about 100s of rape happen everyday in this country and culprit is always the woman. I guess you read my posts, to understand me is beyond you
Power a busses done by fedrl govt, by killing 14 innocent people's & then stopping Thier FIR, is the crime which will never be going un notice , by any pakistani?
& by your logics, we should give all the permission to Noora king , that he should do whatever crime he can? Wow?

Mubashir Luqman ki credibility! PTI ka relief camp ke khilaf us nay yeh show kia tha... and now that he serves your interest with his lies again you believe him

https://w ww.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152393892244862

@Jzaib
Exactly u proved me right ... he stood up against PTI, PP and MQM as well .. like all the anchors ... so what is the problem in that?
i dnt mind him criticizing PTI. we are not slaves and justify our masters bad acts like u guys do ... If it was needed to be criticized he did it .. u and I should appreciate him for that

Lets give this child play a rest now, PPP is Good, PMLN is good, MQM is good, ANP is good, PTI is good. Everybody is good because every party have Pakistanis in them and we know the quality of Pakistanis. Lets just say they are all Pakistani parties and that says it all

Lets give this child play a rest now, PPP is Good, PMLN is good, MQM is good, ANP is good, PTI is good. Everybody is good because every party have Pakistanis in them and we know the quality of Pakistanis. Lets just say they are all Pakistani parties and that says it all
all that is good .. who will answer the murders of 14 people? or just bcoz sharif family did it so they will be let go? just like when they attacked supreme court

all that is good .. who will answer the murders of 14 people? or just bcoz sharif family did it so they will be let go? just like when they attacked supreme court

lets start from may 11 Karachi killing, 55 people died who is responsible, Its about time we find out....ohhh we are selective
we ask because we dont like this guy but the other guy is tugrah we wont ask

lets start from may 11 Karachi killing, 55 people died who is responsible, Its about time we find out....ohhh we are selective
we ask because we dont like this guy but the other guy is tugrah we wont ask
i have no problem .. hang them .. btw u cant do it now , the same party is busy doing rallies for ur Nawaz sharif , how would he trail them?

i have no problem .. hang them .. btw u cant do it now , the same party is busy doing rallies for ur Nawaz sharif , how would he trail them?

you are like that PML-Q guy Akmal Agha (cant remember that clown's name) he was screaming on some PMLN guy, "tum log 16 maah se power main ho tum ne kun nehe investigate kia may 11 ko tum logon ko sharam nehe aati" but the worst part is so many of you would clap for him saying that.

you are like that PML-Q guy Akmal Agha (cant remember that clown's name) he was screaming on some PMLN guy, "tum log 16 maah se power main ho tum ne kun nehe investigate kia may 11 ko tum logon ko sharam nehe aati" but the worst part is so many of you would clap for him saying that.
is that ur justification? bro im not saying dnt support pmln .. im just saying please dnt justify model town incident .. please tell me honestly, do u think model town incident happened and shahbaz sharif didn't know about it?

is that ur justification? bro im not saying dnt support pmln .. im just saying please dnt justify model town incident .. please tell me honestly, do u think model town incident happened and shahbaz sharif didn't know about it?

in any civilized country people would have supported police in model town incident, when police is doing there job and removing the blockade and mob start to throw stones at police then police is justified to shoot and kill. Go to any western country and try throwing a stone at police or run after a policeman with a dunda and you will know where that dunda will be. But the problem is party of justice wants the justice they like.

in any civilized country people would have supported police in model town incident, when police is doing there job and removing the blockade and mob start to throw stones at police then police is justified to shoot and kill. Go to any western country and try throwing a stone at police or run after a policeman with a dunda and you will know where that dunda will be. But the problem is party of justice wants the justice they like.
bro seriously.. i asked a simple question do u think SS was involved ? why are going example of civilized society.. if it was civil society police would have seen court orders and left . now dnt aviod ask me .. do u think SS didnt know about it?

bro seriously.. i asked a simple question do u think SS was involved ? why are going example of civilized society.. if it was civil society police would have seen court orders and left . now dnt aviod ask me .. do u think SS didnt know about it?

Sorry I thought for second Imran wanted Pakistan to be just like civilized countries, my bad.
I dont think if someone was involved, what I think is whoever was involved he was right, he has the responsibility to maintain law and order. Now after this bullshit started, if a mob start raping woman at PTI dharna police will not interfere because of this, supposedly according to PTI and TUQ police is refusing to comply with the orders...If thats the country you want, I wish you get it

Mubashir Luqman, Hamid Mir, Hassan Nisar, Najam Sethi All are anti pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom