What's new

Will Pakistan Recognize Israel?

Moral dilemma.

The Arabs may not care but what about from a religious point of view; if you're non-religious, then what about from a humanitarian point of view.

It's kind of convenient to bring up religious dilemma when no one talks about Uighurs, Yemmenis, Rohingya so I don't think that's the issue. From a humanitarian pov I say Pakistan FIRST that means if recognizing Israel does help Pakistan get much needed weapons to bomb the hell out of Indians in Kashmir then please do so. Also Pakistan is already unable to do anything for Palestinians if the bigger voices like UAE and KSA are doing nothing then what is the point?
Will they offer us 100 block 70/72 F-16's in exchange for recognising Israel?, I don't think so.

No but does Pakistan need 100? The details can be debated if they com to fruition relying on hypotheticals is useless imo.

No but does Pakistan need 100? The details can be debated if they com to fruition relying on hypotheticals is useless imo.

If they cannot even give us 100 block 70 F-16's that what's the point of even discussing this, we will be going anti Iran for Israel have you ever thought of that?

If they cannot even give us 100 block 70 F-16's that what's the point of even discussing this, we will be going anti Iran for Israel have you ever thought of that?

Who cares about anti-Iran or anti-UAE the first priority of Pakistanis should be PRO-Pakistan. Again the number of F-16 or whatever else might be offered is irrelevant. Will you be happy with 99 F-16? How about 35? It is irrelevant. First Pakistan needs to help itself then worry about Palestine.

Moral dilemma.

The Arabs may not care but what about from a religious point of view; if you're non-religious, then what about from a humanitarian point of view.
Here's a humanitarian point of view- Palestinians live in much better living conditions than most Pakistanis in South Punjab, Balochistan, inner Sindh and FATA. Don't believe me? You're welcome to resesech on your own and find out. Less Palestinians die of malnutrition, lack of medicine and infant diseases than rural Pakistanis.

Also, more Pakistanis have died in the Taliban insurgency than Palestinians have been killed by Israelis.

Where's "morality" now?

It's kind of convenient to bring up religious dilemma when no one talks about Uighurs, Yemmenis, Rohingya so I don't think that's the issue. From a humanitarian pov I say Pakistan FIRST that means if recognizing Israel does help Pakistan get much needed weapons to bomb the hell out of Indians in Kashmir then please do so. Also Pakistan is already unable to do anything for Palestinians if the bigger voices like UAE and KSA are doing nothing then what is the point?

you will also be going against what quiad-i-azam said explicitly..this will shake the county foundations with no real benefit to begin with ..

focus on building your economy rather then creating substance for more internal turmoil. Ironically India will benefit from us doing so, because it will use the same propaganda to funnel fund to jihadi organization then will bomb the shit out of us..

you will also be going against what quiad-i-azam said explicitly..this will shake the county foundations with no real benefit to begin with ..

focus on building your economy rather then creating substance for more internal turmoil. Ironically India will benefit from us doing so, because it will use the same propaganda to funnel fund to jihadi organization then will bomb the shit out of us..

I am willing to accept I am not aware of the situation in Pakistan and if it is likely that recognizing israel will create such turmoil then it should not be done.

Why our mindset always revolves around "give us 100 block 70 f16...." why not "we need to attain the ability to make something better than block 70 ourselves" ?

Pakistani military or political leadership is not so foolish that they would hug Israel at the behest of Israeli puppet journalists. Suffice it to say that Israel's abduction is the biggest killer of peace in history and the patron of India, Pakistan's worst enemy.

It is also a big question mark for Pakistan's ruling circles that anchors like Kamran Khan and Mubashir Luqman openly speak in support of Israel.

Last edited:
The best way to build a Business case for Pakistan to recognize Israel is to blame it on India.

Everyone will fall in line.

View attachment 690776

So let me get this right, you're saying that Pakistan ought to recognize israel in order to off-set any benefit to india?

Going by that argument, Pakistan has been benefiting india all this time. And where has that gotten india so far? The "Spice Bombs" were duds. Their "Green Pine Radar" atop india's glorified AWACS was found blind on the 27th February 2019.

I believe the saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy, is a friend to me." Not the friend of my enemy, is a friend to me.

So with that argument debunked, whose next!?

Last edited:
So let me get this right, you're saying that Pakistan ought to recognize israel in order to off-set any benefit to india?

Going by that argument, Pakistan has been benefiting india all this time. And where has that gotten india so far? The "Spice Bombs" were duds. Their "Green Line" was found blind on the 27th February 2019.

I believe the saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy, is a friend to me." Not the friend of my enemy, is a friend to me.

So with that argument debunked, whose next!?

Israeli weapons with India turned out to be duds because of this.

On the basis that it is Arabs who do not care about their own people and land.

Well for starters, Arabs have not abandoned Palestine, rather the leaderships of Arab nations have proven that they are traitors. Arabs have been under the oppressive, brutal rule of Najdis, be they saudis, emiratis, qataris, bahrainis, kuwaitis or omanis. You cannot just broadstroke the entire Arab World and say they have abandoned Palestine. They have NOT managed to stand up to the Najdi totalitarian rule, but that's a different matter altogether.

Why should Pakistan?

Well the main reason is because Pakistan is a "declared Islamic Republic." As such, in accordance with Islam, israel is an illegal state. From the stand point, where the basis of israel's creation entirely hinges on the argument that God gave them this land. The claim is based on God's covenant with Abraham. However, the covenant was NOT unconditional. And those of Abraham's children would be banished from the Holy Land, who commit acts of wickedness. And this is where the Truth (Qur'an) comes down as a hammer on the Jews, where the Jews were murderers of Prophets of God (John the Baptist and Zachariah).

Since the Holy Qur'an exposes the Jews' wickedness, the creation of israel is both an illegal one and is based on a lie.

Now unless Pakistan wants to renounce Islam, like the Najdi leaderships of saudis, emiratis, bahrainis and kuwaitis have. Then sure, Pakistan can merrily go ahead and recognize israel. But beware, 220 million Muslims of Pakistan would not be willing to loose their identity so easily as has been the case in emiraat and bahrain.

If UAE got some shiny planes they keep in the sand and will likely never use why not have Pakistan get some much needed F-16s to keep Indians awake?

Well not really, coz Pakistan more than held its own on the 27th of February 2019. That too, despite america refusing to sell us more Block-52s under FMS funds and also withholding AH-1Zs that were manufactured for Pakistan.

So it boils down to a simple question, would Pakistan trade in Islam for F-35s, F-16s or anything else america has to offer. Because those shiny new Block-52s or F-35s could just as easily come under the hammer of U.S Sanctions. And if that happens .... well then, it would be safe to say that Pakistan has not learnt a damn thing since 1983 to date. Then all that would be left to say is "a stupid is what a stupid does."

--------------------------------------------

Whose next?
Israeli weapons with India turned out to be duds because of this.

And would israel stop selling india hardware once Pakistan recognizes it? Sure thing!!!

Last edited:
Now unless Pakistan wants to renounce Islam, like the Najdi leaderships of saudis, emiratis, bahrainis and kuwaitis have.

I don't see Pakistanis fighting against KSA/UAE violence against Houthis in Yemen, I don't see Pakistanis talking about mistreatment of Uighurs in China, I see JF-17 flying in Myanmar who is actively geocoding Rohingya Muslims. Please draw your own conclusions from there.

You cannot just broadstroke the entire Arab World and say they have abandoned Palestine.

Provide an example of any Arabs condemning recognition of Israel.

Well not really, coz Pakistan more than held its own on the 27th of February 2019. That too, despite america refusing to sell us more Block-52s under FMS funds and also withholding AH-1Zs that were manufactured for Pakistan.

So it boils down to a simple question, would Pakistan trade in Islam for F-35s, F-16s or anything else america has to offer. Because those shiny new Block-52s or F-35s could just as easily come under the hammer of U.S Sanctions. And if that happens .... well then, it would be safe to say that Pakistan has not learnt a damn thing since 1983 to date. Then all that would be left to say is "a stupid is what a stupid does."

I don't want Pakistan to hold its own I want Pakistan to push the damn rapists out of Kashmir, which means they still need more power. If that makes me stupid then get me a badge I will wear it with pride.

Back
Top Bottom