What's new

MQM & calls??

The reality is extremely opposite, because MQM is willing to lend support to any jageerdar, wadeera and dictator to ensure their own seats of power. Thats why Mqm will be part of every government whether formed or not formed. Loathing it with sweet words does not change reality.

you want to know the reality whilst living in that that little fort of yours here it is : look around there is no one else except waderas / fuedals / jagirdars or dictators.. one has to to survive there is little you can do when the entire population vote for dynastic fuedal lords ... you cant suffocate and die an entire minority community just because rest of their country men choose not to raise a sound unless their own arse is on stake ... lastly sweets are only served on soyams these days IF you have attended any recently .. !!

I dont understand why MQM is shut quiet on the issue of Mohajir province , they get votes primarily from The Mohajirs why are they not doing any thing. MQM should announce full support to this cause , The day MQM is on the case it will be start of Mohajir province in making InshAllah.

so what will happen to the people living in karachi since before 1947? where will they go? and by naming karachi a province ALL problems will be solved magically???? target killing will be over? everyone will automatically become well off??

why are pakistanis so obsessed with naming provinces on lingustic basis! biggest blunder in history has been the naming of NWFP to KPK! and we wish to follow it further and make serayki and MUHAJIR PROVINCE (which by the way should have pathans & balochis in it too because after all they are becoming muhajir in their own provinces)!!! the biggest internal displacement in a nation is of pathans in NWFP & Balochis in Balochistan!

the sad part is that "muhajir province" is apparently a province ONLY FOR MQM supporters and not for memons boris,balochis,bengalis,parsis!

Dunya Chaand per pohanch gai hai aur hamari jahil awaam abhi tak mqm, ppp, pti, pml, anp, shia, sunni, christian, muhajir, pathan etc etc k chakkar mein phansi hui hai:hitwall:

pakistanis are best at only one thing and that is ARGUING! you can make pakistanis disagree on anything from Veena malik to provincal names!

All right, if you're so hurt, we can name it Veena Malik Province, happy?

All right, if you're so hurt, we can name it Veena Malik Province, happy?

:lol: no i hate her but i am ok with naming it Amir Liaquat province! or some memon name like Haji ghafoor batliwala province!

No body is mohajir after three generations, they are Urdu speaking Sindhi Pakistani.
St6ill, you dont have the right to insult our grandparents who fought for this country.
This somedouche is giving lame arguements, economic opportu

St6ill, you dont have the right to insult our grandparents who fought for this country.
This somedouche is giving lame arguements, economic opportu

Absolutely right, we as nation are deeply indebted to this generation who were Pakistani by choice. They left their property and families for this country.
Am sorry couldn't get your second sentence.

I am a Muhajir myself from Lahore, Punjab. V "Muhajir" are enjoying a highly respectable place in society. Local Punjabis believe that "Muhajir Comunity" are well mannered/educated and more civilized, they like and promote urdu in their families. Never wanted Punjabi Language as a National Language like Bangli did (Although the Punjabi Language is the largest spoken language of Pakistan).Well Brothers(like "Darkinsky"), Muhajirs from Karachi were enjoying the same respectable place in society before MQM happened. here in Punjab V believe MQM as Voilent/terrorist party and V will never let MQM be a part of Punjab.

Is there anything useful in that article other than self victimization, accusations, lies and the usual "propaganda against MQM" arguments. The most important thing people want to know is ..What are those calls which MQM takes credit for raising??

Calls against wadera and jageerdars? Well who is sitting in alliance with them
Calls against Bhatta?? Well Bhatta only happens in parts of Karachi with MQM is strong..and even a 2 years old knows MQM sector incharge are bhatta khors.

Sitting with them yes, so you may blame them although they have their reasons (to which I personally agree) but should you not blame the Waderas and Jagirdaars first? Should you not, atleast once, give MQM the chance and just maybe transform the country? You should either do your bit to bring a change or stop complaining about rampant corruption, sky-rocketing inflation & blatant disregard for law & courts by the elite,

MQM was involved in bhatta khori (forced contribution) before 2000, they had a very good reason for that. But they eventually stopped, there is no more bhatta khori by MQM generally and whatever bhatta khori exists, exists in response to other parties active in those particular areas.

Despite all that, this bhatta is hardly comparable to the bhatta that these PPPp/PMLN Govt.'s extort from citizens of Pakistan through inflation, corruption and law breaking.

Those whining over Punjab attitude should know that the word "muhajir" itself is derogatory and is often use to label stateless people in temporary assylum. And a party which raises a slogan of "muhajir" should not expect a better treatment because they are alienating themselves with such slogans - admitting that they are just temporary / illegal / stateless migrants.

Mohajir term refers to illegal/temporary migrants? In which dictionary? If you do not even know the literal meaning of the word, how can you hope to understand anything else?

Mohajir means a migrant, a permanent migrant! and today it is used to distinguish Urdu speaking citizens of Pakistan apart from Pushtun, Sindhi, Baluch, Punjabi, Siraiki etc. speaking citizens. And when we stop expecting similar treatment as other Pakistanis, you would have to stop expecting peace from us. Our forefathers did not sacrifice everything that they had, their goods, their property, their family holdings, their respect, their lives etc. during migration to be treated in this manner. If our forefathers could fight for a country yesterday, we are able to fight for a province today......so stop pushing us to the point of no return and let us leave in peace.

Politics of MQM has not changed much despite making it "Muttahida"...there is nothing "Muttahida" about their ideology. Just look at Altaf telephonic khittabs..he crosses all limits of sanity...no self respecting person would be part of this idiocy.

1 man does not make MQM or represent MQM. He may be the leader and he may be the founder but he has never served in any position, it is the representatives, it is the workers, the supporters, the members of the party that make it what it is. And if you can bring yourself to just listen to what he has to say ignoring his style, his dressing, his way of speakig, you may change your mind about him and about MQM.

Lets not forget that they were part of the provincial government, as Karachi city is part of Sindh province. What they did was divert entire provincial development budget into once city. This has created a huge Sindhi vs Karachite rift in other parts of Sindh and given fuel to separation movements like Jiay Sindh!

JSQM and some other minor Sindhi factions have been trying to sever Sindh from Pakistan since the 1960s, there was no MQM then, there was no alleged and hilariously comedic suggestion of 'diversion' of funds from interior Sindh and so on. It was MQM, actually, that started investing in interior Sindh as well and most of the transport system in interior Sindh as well as water/irrigation system today is the work of MQM.....and all in limited time during 2003 to 2007.

If only we could speak absent lies, the discussions could be a lot healthier and fruitful......even amongst us! But if some of us post blatant lies even on web forums, can we expect things to ever get better?

Can you really blame them?
Most Pakistanis hate MQM for 2 reasons
1. Violence
And
2. Their leader is a traitor who made traitors remarks in India.
for that alone he should be hanged.

Some people in MQM have done good things for Karachi, but on the whole they are like a cancer
Slowly killing the country form the inside.

Ah well.....lets see how intelligent we really are.....if at all.

Lets concentrate on point 2 first, what exactly did AH remark that condemns him to treachery and capital punishment?

And point 1, MQM brought violence to Karachi or did violence exist in Karachi before creation of MQM?

:lol: no i hate her but i am ok with naming it Amir Liaquat province! or some memon name like Haji ghafoor batliwala province!
Why not after AQ Khan? I really think if Karachi is made a province, we should honour it with HIS name

MQM is not just two faced it is a million faced party!!! when it was sitting with dictator it supported him & kept saying wadera jagirdara are bad! then it sat with the most corruptest person in pakistan ZARDARI and took out rallies in his support & says dictatorship is evil!!

MQM also says we HAVE NO CHOICE! but to sti with waderas and jagirdaras! well i am sorry you can't eat pork & drink wine just because people around you are doing it! MQM can take a stand and all of Pakistan will rally to it if it shows itself that it is against dictators,waderas & jagirdaras! like Imran is doing!

as for MQM fan boys saying we don't like Altaf but we like MQM! well i am sorry if you don't like altaf bhai why do u sit on the floor with head down and listen to him singing like he is a prophet? why not make mustafa kamal,haider abbas rizvi or farooq sattar the head of MQM???

answer is supporters of MQM are as two faced as Altaf & MQM!

MQM is not just two faced it is a million faced party!!! when it was sitting with dictator it supported him & kept saying wadera jagirdara are bad! then it sat with the most corruptest person in pakistan ZARDARI and took out rallies in his support & says dictatorship is evil!!

MQM also says we HAVE NO CHOICE! but to sti with waderas and jagirdaras! well i am sorry you can't eat pork & drink wine just because people around you are doing it! MQM can take a stand and all of Pakistan will rally to it if it shows itself that it is against dictators,waderas & jagirdaras! like Imran is doing!

as for MQM fan boys saying we don't like Altaf but we like MQM! well i am sorry if you don't like altaf bhai why do u sit on the floor with head down and listen to him singing like he is a prophet? why not make mustafa kamal,haider abbas rizvi or farooq sattar the head of MQM???

answer is supporters of MQM are as two faced as Altaf & MQM!

I listen to Altaf for comedic value. To be honest, I can't stand his voice most of the time, it's weird. It even freaked me out for some time IK started giving pauses like Altaf. Plus, MQM on a whole, has nothing to do with Altaf except for him doing weird stuff. The main stuff is decided by the Rabita committee and people like MK. I support him for many reasons. For one, he repaired the pipes of the entire area and also the roads of this area when he came to live here. Not just a small area but the entirety of Gulshan. Do you know how many water problems we had before that?
And you know what, he's not corrupt. We have water shortages here, the same as everyone. He doesn't take advantage of being a senator. He doesn't make sure that we always have water flowing but instead he, himself had to order a tanker of water when there was a shortage. This is the man who could have had the water opened and another area's shut but he didn't. That's why we support MQM. They live in houses like us, in conditions like us and when in power, they work for us. See Karachi pics from 2000 to 2008, it's not even the same city. See target killing during that time, zero

All natural resources belong to the government and to whole of Pakistan and Pakistanis. But off-course the provincial government has first right to them. Similary MQM and their jiayalas here speak like they have inherited Karachi and its sea-ports as a birth right from Quaid e Azam. So the mentality run both ways.

Spoken like a true ignorant, according to Constitution of 1973 all provincial natural resources were the property of that province bearing royalty and usage rights. So resources of Sindh are exactly that, resources of Sindh!

I listen to Altaf for comedic value. To be honest, I can't stand his voice most of the time, it's weird. It even freaked me out for some time IK started giving pauses like Altaf. Plus, MQM on a whole, has nothing to do with Altaf except for him doing weird stuff. The main stuff is decided by the Rabita committee and people like MK. I support him for many reasons. For one, he repaired the pipes of the entire area and also the roads of this area when he came to live here. Not just a small area but the entirety of Gulshan. Do you know how many water problems we had before that?
And you know what, he's not corrupt. We have water shortages here, the same as everyone. He doesn't take advantage of being a senator. He doesn't make sure that we always have water flowing but instead he, himself had to order a tanker of water when there was a shortage. This is the man who could have had the water opened and another area's shut but he didn't. That's why we support MQM. They live in houses like us, in conditions like us and when in power, they work for us. See Karachi pics from 2000 to 2008, it's not even the same city. See target killing during that time, zero

let me answer the highlighted points

if ALTAF is no one to decide anything and rabitta comitte does everything then why does everyone bow their heads sit on floor and lsiten to altaf who is he?

did you step out of gulshan and MQM controlled areas and see the water shortage? caused by MQM choking pipes breaking pipes? i guess not! naimatullah came on tv and showed proof of cement in sewrage system! before MQM came to power i used to get water in the pipeline during MQM time everyone on my block had to order tankers for fresh water!!!

no target killings? have you forgotten the 12th may incident???

Back
Top Bottom