What's new

MQM & calls??

And as usual, unable to reply, PTI trolls resort to one word insults or a smiley.

reply to what! did you read what you wrote it made no sense! please don't embarras yourself furthefr friend.

reply to what! did you read what you wrote it made no sense! please don't embarras yourself furthefr friend.
Learn to spell before insulting others and saying they don't make sense. It's 'further', not 'furthefr'. Also, your grammar and sentence structure is embarrassing. In the words of Shazia Marri, "Look at your English language. Look at your language, it’s a kindergarten kid’s. Look at the way you are writing. I don’t know what school you’ve been to."

Learn to spell before insulting others and saying they don't make sense. It's 'further', not 'furthefr'. Also, your grammar and sentence structure is embarrassing. In the words of Shazia Marri, "Look at your English language. Look at your language, it’s a kindergarten kid’s. Look at the way you are writing. I don’t know what school you’ve been to."

moving on from your rant what was your question again? don't argue if you have no point only dumb idiots do that my friend.

moving on from your rant what was your question again? don't argue if you have no point only dumb idiots do that my friend.
You're the one who derailed with a smiley so you have no rights to talk.
There was no question, only the exposing of PTI idiocy with statements like this being made:
MQM stopped "many 12th mays"???? how when clearly 12th may was done by MQM forgot all the footage you saw? you want me to repost the footage for you? the sad part about any MQM fanboy is denial of facts! now keep shaking your head and walking

You're the one who derailed with a smiley so you have no rights to talk.
There was no question, only the exposing of PTI idiocy with statements like this being made:

:hitwall: i stated a FACT forget it! when it comes to brainwashed and childish rants you win! :wave: you carry on

:hitwall: i stated a FACT forget it! when it comes to brainwashed and childish rants you win! :wave: you carry on
When it comes to Kindergarten English without presentation of any facts whatsoever, you win

Immature ending to this thread.
Don't hate some party just for the sake of hating, atleast give it a try. I supoort both MQM and PTI, but above all comes the army.
THE END

Back
Top Bottom