What's new

MQM & calls??

If you are against a province in karachi, then we should rename your provinces too.
(personally i am against ethnicity, but you should stop it yourselves too. Balochs, sindhis are humble, but most punjabis have EXTREME superiority complex and pride but thankfully the new generation is slightly more tolerant)

If you are against a province in karachi, then we should rename your provinces too.
(personally i am against ethnicity, but you should stop it yourselves too. Balochs, sindhis are humble, but most punjabis have EXTREME superiority complex and pride but thankfully the new generation is slightly more tolerant)

Dear Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan have bearing the same name for thousands of years. The only addition is KP but then again Pakhtuns have a history of several thousand years in that area.

Where Mohajirs have only been in sindh for last few decades. Secondly, Mohajir is not a ethinicity but rather a derogatory term and what MQM is doing is taking their isolationist policies one-step further with the mohajir provience thereek.

We should have a new province and it should be called "Karachi Provence" since the population of Karachi now warrants its status as a province.

similarly Punjab should be divided in four new provinces.

Baluchistan should be divided in three new provinces to curb the landlord influence and bring development into Baluchistan. Technology and Knowledge cities must be developed in Baluchistan. We can replicate the Saudi Knowledge City model and perhaps attracts a lot of foreign investment too.

KP and FATA should be re-allocated as two different provinces.

GB and Azad Kashmir should be declared as new provinces as well.

As our population grows, the creation of new provinces is inevitable to avoid intra-ethnic riots or conflicts and better allocation of resources and industry across the geographic region.

A great idea to begin with is to have provinces in the name of great historians, mathematicians and scientists of Pakistan and Muslim world..

smaller and efficient local governments will be far better able to concentrate on development instead of Islamabad centric musical chair government.

This will also open "pol" of many incompetent leaders who claim others credits.

lets see what ANP can do in KP or PPP can do in Sindh?? When all of their constituencies can be officially roadblocked in the new province of Karachi.

@samebozo,apni ethnicity batao phir baat karo ga, dosro ko gaali dena aasan hai:azn:

Well you can consider me Gujrati or Sindhi or Mohajir or even Gora.

Pick whatever you please based on your political standing. I myself prefer the first two.

We are the original creators of Pakistan along with Bengalis. If we can carve out Pakistan from the Indian Subcontinent in opposition to the Hindu majority and the English Colonial masters, then creating a new province won't be difficult for us.

If MQM ever decides in favor of a seperate province, there would be nothing stopping it.

Well neither I wear the mohajir label nor I support MQM while my family has made enormous contribution to creation of Pakistan so where do I stand then? Are you telling me that MQM made Pakistan???

MQM represents a bunch of economic opportunists and illegal migrants.

No sane minded mohajir or urdu speaker - tend to have a lot of them in my circle - supports MQM.
Infact, I learned all the uttar pardeshi jokes posted on this forums from my urdu speaking friends. While I myself have nothing to do with UP even remotely, as far as i can guesstimate (and I could be wrong) is that there are linguistic tensions between Urdu speakers of Hydrabad and other parts of pre-Partition India and Uttar Pardesh!

Well you can consider me Gujrati or Sindhi or Mohajir or even Gora.

Pick whatever you please based on your political standing. I myself prefer the first two.

Well neither I wear the mohajir label nor I support MQM while my family has made enormous contribution to creation of Pakistan so where do I stand then? Are you telling me that MQM made Pakistan???

MQM represents a bunch of economic opportunists and illegal migrants.

No sane minded mohajir or urdu speaker - tend to have a lot of them in my circle - supports MQM.
Infact, I learned all the uttar pardeshi jokes posted on this forums from my urdu speaking friends. While I myself have nothing to do with UP even remotely, as far as i can guesstimate (and I could be wrong) is that there are linguistic tensions between Urdu speakers of Hydrabad and other parts of pre-Partition India and Uttar Pardesh!
Wtf is with you and UP? I have never heard anything about UP in my life (except that it's some indian state) illigal immigrants? That's what ***EDITED***. I am a decendant of Islamic warriors and I'm proud of that, I'm also proud of being a Pakistani, and I don';t have to be a sindhi or punjabi to do that.
(note:Mods his comment was very offensive, so don't just remove my comment, because it's a just reply)

Wtf is with you and UP? I have never heard anything about UP in my life (except that it's some indian state) illigal immigrants? That's what your mom called my penis when i entered her vagina. I am a decendant of Islamic warriors and I'm proud of that, I'm also proud of being a Pakistani, and I don';t have to be a sindhi or punjabi to do that.
(note:Mods his comment was very offensive, so don't just remove my comment, because it's a just reply)

People when they stoop to personal level insults and abuse is a first sign of defeat.
You failed to make a point, and hence came forward with nothing but abuse because deep down somewhere there is guilt biting your self-conscience.

May Allah guide you to the right path!

Forget creating 5 or 10 new provinces, We need to create 50 new provinces.
all cities over 10mill get automatic province status.
Kashmir and Gilgit also get province status.

Well you can consider me Gujrati

well you are not native too then,how about we all throw you to narinder modi, so that he would pull all your guts out and cook you like a steak :lol:, it might have happened if your ancestors stayed in gujrat

Forget creating 5 or 10 new provinces, We need to create 50 new provinces.
all cities over 10mill get automatic province status.
Kashmir and Gilgit also get province status.

not practical..sounds more like fragmentation of Pakistan rather than re-organisation of Pakistan.
The sardar, jageerdar and wadeera class will be the biggest opponents of such reallocation as right now they are able to give their subjects fairy tales about Karachi and provide them a venue to vent their frustrations but with a separate province people will be brinign these so called landlords to accountability.

Wtf is with you and UP? I have never heard anything about UP in my life (except that it's some indian state) illigal immigrants? [edited]. I am a decendant of Islamic warriors and I'm proud of that, I'm also proud of being a Pakistani, and I don';t have to be a sindhi or punjabi to do that.

beta remove those words before mods ban you forever

well you are not native too then,how about we all throw you to narinder modi, so that he would pull all your guts out and cook you like a steak :lol:, it might have happened if your ancestors stayed in gujrat

I cant dispute..you are right.
Thanks Allah for Pakistan!

But I am not a native of Gujrat, my grand father lived there for a few years for some official purpose before moving to Pakistan.

Modi face is the most disgusting person i have ever seen in media.I always imagine him with two long tooth like Dracula and blood dripping off them!

Nice avatar somebozo. Not racist at all. Just like Hitler wasn't.
@Others-
This thread was created with the sole purpose for baiting with conclusions where none should have been gleaned

People when they stoop to personal level insults and abuse is a first sign of defeat.
You failed to make a point, and hence came forward with nothing but abuse because deep down somewhere there is guilt biting your self-conscience.

May Allah guide you to the right path!
LOL, you started it, YOU failed to make a point. What bs was your post. Mine was just a reply to your meaningless post, I never intended this post to be some arguement, because you can't handle one, you just stoop yourself to chest-thumping.

The condescending, colonial and covertly racist attitiude of Punjab broke the country apart in 1971, fuelled insurgency in Balochistan, and stoked ethnic violence in Karachi.

Even this suicidal plan of creating STRATEGIC DEPTH in Afghanistan was typical of the classical punjabi mindset.

Here, in this forum, one can see people commenting on the NATURAL RESOURCES of Sindh, KP and Balochistan as if they OWN THEM. A truly colonial and subjugatory mindset.

Agreed that you were the creators of this country. so once you had the country and willingly migrated, you call yourself muhajir?? What an irony? or a hypocrisy!!

LOL, you started it, YOU failed to make a point. What bs was your post. Mine was just a reply to your meaningless post, I never intended this post to be some arguement, because you can't handle one, you just stoop yourself to chest-thumping.

Humbleness with earn you respect arrogance will earn you enemies.
You attitude itself expressed the core reason why MQM and their jiayalas are hated like a tumor.

The condescending, colonial and covertly racist attitiude of Punjab broke the country apart in 1971, fuelled insurgency in Balochistan, and stoked ethnic violence in Karachi.

Even this suicidal plan of creating STRATEGIC DEPTH in Afghanistan was typical of the classical punjabi mindset.

Here, in this forum, one can see people commenting on the NATURAL RESOURCES of Sindh, KP and Balochistan as if they OWN THEM. A truly colonial and subjugatory mindset.

Questions of common sense:

1. When was Bhutto a Punjabi?? It was rather his own landlord mentality which broke Pakistan.

2. Baluch sardars have been paid billions of rupees in development funds..why is that money lying in Swiss accounts??

3. All natural resources belong to the government and to whole of Pakistan and Pakistanis. But off-course the provincial government has first right to them. Similary MQM and their jiayalas here speak like they have inherited Karachi and its sea-ports as a birth right from Quaid e Azam. So the mentality run both ways.

No, not on the whole. Altaf is a messed uop person, he isnt the real leader, the real brains of mqm like MK and haider etc. probably just use him as a mascot.
The party was actually pretty good, but their internal mismanagement has made a them what they're today. Also, even though they're violent, when they had control of the police (2002-2008 approx) there was a lot of peace.

MNAs, Senators and MPAs may be brains but they have no value compared to wing and sector in charges and these in charges are the power of MQM and are loyal to Mr AH.

Back
Top Bottom