What's new

MQM & calls??

its not MQM's fault that PPP is not developing sindh and that PPP jyalas themselves are committing suicides as the promises which were made to them were never given

Yep...Roti Kapra Makan government failed to provide even a single piece of biscuit in their constituencies after floods. Then, again MQM which raises slogans against jageerdari and wadeera system is in bed with the current and most corrupt wadeera government in Pakistani history. So isnt MQM complicit in the suicide of these jialyas!

Mustafa Kamal failed against a few college kids..!

Oye...'Bhai' keh khilaaf baat nahin karne ! Yeh Hamareee Quaid hain !!!

19th.jpg

if few people start making mahajir sooba website then it doesnt reflect a common karachiite view nor it does support MQM view,i can tell you many pashtun separatist or greater pashtunistan websites,i can even show you a picture of greater pashtunistan billboard in KP, so whats the point?? im not calling all pashtuns a ghaddar?

Isn't it MQM Official Web site ? Muhajir Rabita Council.

http://mrcpk.com/

If not then my bad !!

If not then my bad !!

MQM has rabita commity not rabita council

this is MQMofficial website

Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Official Website - www.mqm.org

If not then my bad !!

MQM has rabita commity not rabita council

this is MQMofficial website

Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Official Website - www.mqm.org

If not then my bad !!

these are another bunch of separatist bigots

Mohajir Rabta Council is a representative forum for first, second and third generation of ‘Mohajir nation’: The people who are the true founding fathers of Pakistan and migrated after partition in 1947 from India. The partition of India is which is to date considered as the biggest migration in the history of mankind.

SuGu6.jpg

uWeWE.jpg

kz56q.jpg

8TJyP.jpg

Ygwaw.jpg

And finally.....Mohajir Sooba ban gaya

Y7gFO.jpg

there is no member from karachi who supported mahajir sooba here, but not surprisingly this are the same racists from punjab who are yet again started ethnic bashing, well carry on, happy banning

@samebozo, dude get a life, i dont like your avatar, mahajir camp us waqt tha jub hum yaha aye,the if you mean mahajir camp,then its the same mega city called karachi now where your idiot arse dwell, deal with it

so much HOO HAAA for mahajir sooba, and then all the mahajir community is now called separatists and traitors, country breakers, but entire NWFP was called KP, hazaras, saraikis want their own province and not HOOOO HAAAA from these idiots

these were the same guys who made up the conspiracy theory of jinnahpur and killed scores of urdu speaking people,now this is again yet another conspiracy to bring karachi operation yet again

and this is from jamaati terrorists umaat paper :disagree:

there is no member from karachi who supported mahajir sooba here, but not surprisingly this are the same racists from punjab who are yet again started ethnic bashing, well carry on, happy banning

I am from Karachi..

@samebozo, dude get a life, i dont like your avatar, mahajir camp us waqt tha jub hum yaha aye,the if you mean mahajir camp,then its the same mega city called karachi now where your idiot arse dwell, deal with it

Is there any country in the world where they have "Refugee Province"??

First these bongays were hijacked by their landlords in UP who completely twisted the idea of Pakistan and presented it as something every UP wala should rush to..leaving behind everything...a clever attempt by UP landlords to strengthen their rule and purge rebellious subject.

Now they are hijacked by their refugee in london who is pulling the strings over telephonic speeches.

If they want mohajir sooba then the Sindhi want their lands as well...so they should all relocate to athar dessert and begin their "new sooba" or go back to UP.

Tell me how many real intellectuals are among the MQM rank..

and this is from jamaati terrorists umaat paper :disagree:
Yes but i got it from Mohajir Sooba page on facebook...

aOhfb.jpg

@samebozo,apni ethnicity batao phir baat karo ga, dosro ko gaali dena aasan hai:azn:

We are the original creators of Pakistan along with Bengalis. If we can carve out Pakistan from the Indian Subcontinent in opposition to the Hindu majority and the English Colonial masters, then creating a new province won't be difficult for us.

If MQM ever decides in favor of a seperate province, there would be nothing stopping it.

The condescending, colonial and covertly racist attitiude of Punjab broke the country apart in 1971, fuelled insurgency in Balochistan, and stoked ethnic violence in Karachi.

Even this suicidal plan of creating STRATEGIC DEPTH in Afghanistan was typical of the classical punjabi mindset.

Here, in this forum, one can see people commenting on the NATURAL RESOURCES of Sindh, KP and Balochistan as if they OWN THEM. A truly colonial and subjugatory mindset.

We are the original creators of Pakistan along with Bengalis. If we can carve out Pakistan from the Indian Subcontinent in opposition to the Hindu majority and the English Colonial masters, then creating a new province won't be difficult for us.

If MQM ever decides in favor of a seperate province, there would be nothing stopping it.

so please elaborate you want a province or a nation????? if we are talking about carving out!

secondly when urdu speaking walked into karachi they were welcomed as brothers! today they are talking about turning around and expelling sindhis,punjabis,balochis & pathans???

thirdly MEMONS are also migrants and so are many many people that migrated to punjab! we never hear them crying, why not? reason is that MQM thrives on crying and whinnning and talking about non fair treatment! when in reality the non fair treatment has been against the pathans and balochis! both are always under an army operation! drone strikes floods you name it!

some people claim that they lvoe MQM but hate altaf! well that is total nonsense ALTAF is MQM! if you "hate" him get rid of him & then see MQM will become the biggest party of pakistan! BUT they will never do that & when someone says anything about altaf they defend him as if he is some prophet! MQM is a totally brainwashed fanboy club

I am from Karachi..

Is there any country in the world where they have "Refugee Province"??

First these bongays were hijacked by their landlords in UP who completely twisted the idea of Pakistan and presented it as something every UP wala should rush to..leaving behind everything...a clever attempt by UP landlords to strengthen their rule and purge rebellious subject.

Now they are hijacked by their refugee in london who is pulling the strings over telephonic speeches.

If they want mohajir sooba then the Sindhi want their lands as well...so they should all relocate to athar dessert and begin their "new sooba" or go back to UP.

Tell me how many real intellectuals are among the MQM rank..

Yes but i got it from Mohajir Sooba page on facebook...

aOhfb.jpg
LOL @ refugee. Mujahid or freedom fighter would be the right term, unlike you who's grandparents were probably sitting at home watching the news. Our grandparents fought for this land, even if we arent here historically we were welcomed by sindhis' forefathers because we helped them **** the Hindus. So modern day sindhis(or pathans) like you have no right to say anything against us being here. Besides, we built Karachi brick by brick, so don't **** around too much. You said something about intellectuals from our community, ever heard of AQ Khan? We had the highest literacy rate in Pakistan when our grandparents came here. My maternal granddad even had a PhD. And wtf is this UP?

InshAllah nothing can could stop mohajirs from creating their own province .. esp after the formation of KPK & GB ..

Back
Top Bottom