What's new

MQM & calls??

All natural resources belong to the government and to whole of Pakistan and Pakistanis. But off-course the provincial government has first right to them. Similary MQM and their jiayalas here speak like they have inherited Karachi and its sea-ports as a birth right from Quaid e Azam. So the mentality run both ways.
No one said that, we are willing to share Karachi because it's a part of Pakistan. But if our rights are taken away just because our grandfathers werent born here we will fight for our rights. We have a right to be ourselves too, but most non-karachiites just come here to steal, rob, murder. There were pathans in karachi before 1980 too, but were there any problems then, no. But when ANP started their invasion plan many karachiites left their education to defend our homes, properties and people. It was unfortunate and wrong, but it's your fault it happened.
And no, i don't support altaf, he IS stupid, no denying that. But there's no way we're leaving Karachi.
And note: My ancsestors were Pashtun too, but I will defend urdu-speakers till the end because they are my brothers. And since no one in our family speaks pushto we cant relate to pathans(except some distant granddad's relatives). I love Karachi culture and I'm going to defend it.

No one said that, we are willing to share Karachi because it's a part of Pakistan. But if our rights are taken away just because our grandfathers werent born here we will fight for our rights. We have a right to be ourselves too, but most non-karachiites just come here to steal, rob, murder. There were pathans in karachi before 1980 too, but were there any problems then, no. But when ANP started their invasion plan many karachiites left their education to defend our homes, properties and people. It was unfortunate and wrong, but it's your fault it happened.
And no, i don't support altaf, he IS stupid, no denying that. But there's no way we're leaving Karachi.
And note: My ancsestors were Pashtun too, but I will defend urdu-speakers till the end because they are my brothers. And since no one in our family speaks pushto we cant relate to pathans(except some distant granddad's relatives). I love Karachi culture and I'm going to defend it.

No rights are being taken away..as you can understand Pakistan is a resource starved and infrastructure strained country..there is a massive influx of people competing for limited resources which created frictions. This is the fault of government not the individual ethnic groups of Pathans, Punjabis, Sindhis or political parties. Also one cannot ignore the role of thousands of illegal migrants which came out of economic opportunism and nepotism of thousands more who literally turned Karachi into their jageer by favouring their close friends and relatives as well facilitating further influx of their relatives form India on false documents and pretexts. Ignoring ground facts is not the solution here. If you blame ANP for bringing thousands of settlers from KP to invade Karachi, then many of these so-called Karachites have not done any different...

Altaf used this resource scarcity to his own advantage by turning it into a racist political bull. The solution lies in depressurizing Karachi by building more metropolitan around the country. And forming more provinces across the administrative lines. The pop propoganda of fore fathers right serve no purpose. Many of these so called "fore fathers" simply came during a much peaceful era of 1950's - 1951 and had no legitimate reason to do so.

In any country around the world, migrants are a thorny issue which runs for a few generations and successful are those who absorb themselves in the lands and culture as fast as they can. The so called Mohajir seems to be working in a reverse logic, they are persistent on preservation of their "migrant" mindset and over a period of time have grown into a full blown isolationist movement demanding their own province across the bogus ethnic lines. Surprisingly the leader of this refugee movement considers himself a full British citizen who actually escaped to UK on a political refugee visa. For them it is "you are with us or against us".

Government of Pakistan should make immediate arrangements for repatriation of refugees in Sindh.
Let's start with you then since you said you are from Gujrat, I believe

I dont understand why MQM is shut quiet on the issue of Mohajir province , they get votes primarily from The Mohajirs why are they not doing any thing. MQM should announce full support to this cause , The day MQM is on the case it will be start of Mohajir province in making InshAllah.

Let's start with you then since you said you are from Gujrat, I believe

I dont call myself Mohajir..so lets start with people like yourself first.
My ID card record says I am Sindhi..so :azn:

I dont understand why MQM is shut quiet on the issue of Mohajir province , they get votes primarily from The Mohajirs why are they not doing any thing. MQM should announce full support to this cause , The day MQM is on the case it will be start of Mohajir province in making InshAllah.

No body is mohajir after three generations, they are Urdu speaking Sindhi Pakistani.

Umm because the see their seats in government more important that the people who voted for them. MQM has been nuisance for last 25 something years as well been part of every government too. Go figure.

No body is mohajir after three generations, they are Urdu speaking Sindhi Pakistani.

They why they ask for Mohajir Sooba??? And call themselves Mohajir..this label was not given by the state...this is something they themselves adhered to. Logic fail?

You dont have to cram the word "Sindhi" in their.. whether they speak Urdu or Bangali, as long as they are born and bred in Pakistan they should be considered equal citizens of the state.

I dont call myself Mohajir..so lets start with people like yourself first.
My ID card record says I am Sindhi..so :azn:

Government of Pakistan should make immediate arrangements for repatriation of refugees in Sindh.

Sorry sir, but history calls you a refugee

Sorry sir, but history calls you a refugee

Dont understand your logic..my comment is directed towards those who like to be lifelong refugee be it in Pakistan or in London.

=somebozo;2854312]Umm because the see their seats in government more important that the people who voted for them. MQM has been nuisance for last 25 something years as well been part of every government too. Go figure.

your point doesnt make an iota of sense when the present govts duration is less then few months also note a common fact is all kind of idiotic tom dick and harrys (incl ppp / pml / biggot mulahs / military dictators) who have formed or Will EVER form govt in Pakistan will need MQM or they cant stay in power ... Hope that helps you figure

well TBH, urdu speakers would like to be called new sindhis, should all the punjabis, pathans balochis in karachi be called sindhis?? i dont think so they would.

sindhi is a unique culture which comes with sindhi madu :D language which we dont speak, even though i like sindhi topi and ajrak

urdu speakerslive in sindh and thats reality, webelong to sindh

well TBH, urdu speakers would like to be called new sindhis, should all the punjabis, pathans balochis in karachi be called sindhis?? i dont think so they would.

sindhi is a unique culture which comes with sindhi madu :D language which we dont speak, even though i like sindhi topi and ajrak

urdu speakerslive in sindh and thats reality, webelong to sindh

Mr syed Qaim Ali Shah, CM Sindh
Mr Syed Khursheed Shah, Federal Minister

If they are syed then they have Arab origin then by your definition they are also mohajirs
Same is the case with Zulfiqar Mirza and many more.
What about many Baloch tribes who are settled in Sindh any they are very proud Sindhis of Baloch origin.
There are many Kashmiris in Punjab who are very proud Punjabis of Kashmiri origin.
There is no problem when some of us very proudly say that so and so is a Pakistani origin British or American.
Let's be very proud of our origin cultures and languages but new culture must evolve with time according to present day realities. Let's not become tools for political gains for few people who want our recognition as Punjabis, Pathans, mohajirs, Balochis, Potoharis, Kashmiris, Saraikis and there is no end to this sub division. So let's be Pakistanis a say no to politicians who want to divide us on ethenic basis.

your point doesnt make an iota of sense when the present govts duration is less then few months also note a common fact is all kind of idiotic tom dick and harrys (incl ppp / pml / biggot mulahs / military dictators) who have formed or Will EVER form govt in Pakistan will need MQM or they cant stay in power ... Hope that helps you figure

The reality is extremely opposite, because MQM is willing to lend support to any jageerdar, wadeera and dictator to ensure their own seats of power. Thats why Mqm will be part of every government whether formed or not formed. Loathing it with sweet words does not change reality.

The reality is extremely opposite, because MQM is willing to lend support to any jageerdar, wadeera and dictator to ensure their own seats of power. Thats why Mqm will be part of every government whether formed or not formed. Loathing it with sweet words does not change reality.

and being inopposition MQM hasno choice but to remain with jageerdars,you see,whether in opp, or in govt, they have to face jageerdars, if MQM will be in opp, then pathetic trollers would argue that MQM is allying itself to be with nawaz jageerdars

jageerdars have been elected notby MQM but by pakistanis themselves, dont cry when you elect them and they do corruption

Back
Top Bottom