What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

Punjab Nahi Jaungi 17 Days Worlwide Business :: Stupendous
datebutton.gif
2017-09-19 15:46:31
commentbutton.png
categorybutton.png
Slider

Punjab Nahi Jaungi is having excellent run worldwide with massive numbers in both domestic and overseas markets.. In domestic market film is currently 4th highest grosser behind Jawani Phir Nahi Ani, Actor In Law and Waar.. Film has collected over 22.25cr at domestic market and will easily cross Waar either on 3rd Tuesday or Wednesday.. Film will also probably cross Actor In Law before end of it's run..

Coming towards overseas market film has collected around 1.48m $ in 17 days which is a new all time record in Overseas beating previous best Biin Roye.. In UK film is still behind Bin Roye but will beat it in next few days. Below is film's breakdown from Worldwide..

Pakistan.. 22.35cr

US.. 3.6cr

UK.. 7.6cr

UAE.. 3.5cr

Others.. 85+lacs

Overseas Total.. 15.5+cr

Worldwide Total.. 38cr approx

Film has collected around 38cr approx Worldwide in 17 days which is second biggest of all time behind Jawani Phir Nahi Ani.. Film will beat Jawani Phir Nahi Ani by end of next Weekend becoming new all time highest Worldwide grosser for Pakistan..

++++++++++++
Spreading fahashi before it was cool :rofl:
@The Sandman @Hell hound @django @RealNapster @I.R.A
21558535_745916042262129_7632935364449864213_n.jpg

datebutton.gif
commentbutton.png
categorybutton.png
Slider

Punjab Nahi Jaungi is having excellent run worldwide with massive numbers in both domestic and overseas markets.. In domestic market film is currently 4th highest grosser behind Jawani Phir Nahi Ani, Actor In Law and Waar.. Film has collected over 22.25cr at domestic market and will easily cross Waar either on 3rd Tuesday or Wednesday.. Film will also probably cross Actor In Law before end of it's run..

Coming towards overseas market film has collected around 1.48m $ in 17 days which is a new all time record in Overseas beating previous best Biin Roye.. In UK film is still behind Bin Roye but will beat it in next few days. Below is film's breakdown from Worldwide..

Pakistan.. 22.35cr

US.. 3.6cr

UK.. 7.6cr

UAE.. 3.5cr

Others.. 85+lacs

Overseas Total.. 15.5+cr

Film has collected around 38cr approx Worldwide in 17 days which is second biggest of all time behind Jawani Phir Nahi Ani.. Film will beat Jawani Phir Nahi Ani by end of next Weekend becoming new all time highest Worldwide grosser for Pakistan..

++++++++++++
Asim you are truly obsessed:p:;).Kudos

datebutton.gif
commentbutton.png
categorybutton.png
Slider

Pakistan.. 22.35cr

US.. 3.6cr

UK.. 7.6cr

UAE.. 3.5cr

Others.. 85+lacs

Overseas Total.. 15.5+cr

++++++++++++

Why there is no film exhibitions in China? China can be a very big market for pakistani films.

The PK,Dangaal are great success and bahubali will expect to conquer chinese market

Dangaal standing at 2007 Crore globally with massive success in China.I believe bahubali will overtake this figure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangal_(film)

Why there is no film exhibitions in China? China can be a very big market for pakistani films.

The PK,Dangaal are great success and bahubali will expect to conquer chinese market

Dangaal standing at 2007 Crore globally with massive success in China.I believe bahubali will overtake this figure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangal_(film)
We have to wait a few more years before that happens right now PNJG is setting things up for higher budgets and bigger profits the fun part is the director is breaking the record his own film set in 2014 :D
Who knows JPNA may end up breaking record of this film next eid :D

datebutton.gif
commentbutton.png
categorybutton.png
Slider

Pakistan.. 22.35cr

US.. 3.6cr

UK.. 7.6cr

UAE.. 3.5cr

Others.. 85+lacs

Overseas Total.. 15.5+cr

Response in UK has been great. There are about 1 million Pakistanis in both UK and US but the gross in UK is two times the number for this movie.

datebutton.gif
commentbutton.png
categorybutton.png
Slider

Pakistan.. 22.35cr

US.. 3.6cr

UK.. 7.6cr

UAE.. 3.5cr

Others.. 85+lacs

Overseas Total.. 15.5+cr

++++++++++++
I went to watch this movies on YOUR recommendation. It was not a pleasant experience. Acting is still not there Standing to background music is no acting. I left it half way but I guess that is a bollywood story.

YOU owe me $12.

I went to watch this movies on YOUR recommendation. It was not a pleasant experience. Acting is still not there Standing to background music is no acting. I left it half way but I guess that is a bollywood story.

YOU owe me $12.

You can't compare Bollywood film with pakistani film industry, as pakistan film industry is improving i believe.They have to learn a lot from Bollywood and other regional indian films.The techniques,songs,director and after all big producer etc...

Even for make up one need nice make up man and cost and time involved, indian films are leading with funny characters and make up's like below as if it is real.But i am not sure how far pakistani film industry have to wait for such characters rather than some form of college love story etc...Such characters is the benchmark for matured film industry like hollywood,Indian film industry etc..

You can't compare Bollywood film with pakistani film industry, as pakistan film industry is improving i believe.They have to learn a lot from Bollywood and other regional indian films.The techniques,songs,director and after all big producer etc...
I know but Indian punjabi and pakistani movies can be compared. This leaves a lot to be desired. Mostly, Punjabi movies are also rom-com so a comparison was necessary. Only thing the movies was great at was picture quality and color reproduction.

I know but Indian punjabi and pakistani movies can be compared. This leaves a lot to be desired. Mostly, Punjabi movies are also rom-com so a comparison was necessary. Only thing the movies was great at was picture quality and color reproduction.

I believe they are trying to copy bollywood and trying to attract more crowd.Since the pakistani people already familiar with bollywood films and so they expect the same quality on pakistani films.The film industry start reviving and so even if it may not come to the level of many bollywood films, it can still carry success as film success depends on budget and collection.I still don't understand is that even if many pakistani film is on success,there is no block buster songs coming out from film industry !

This is the pakistani public reaction for this movie

This is the pakistani public reaction for the indian movie, compared above.

So no matter what, people watch good movie, whether Indian,pakistani or hollywood and they appreciate.

@DarkPrince @Narendra Trump @El Sidd @volatile @Farah Sohail @khanasifm @manlion @313ghazi @Iqbal Ali @Code_Geass @CHACHA"G" @Draco.IMF @django @Politico @Zarvan

I believe they are trying to copy bollywood and trying to attract more crowd.Since the pakistani people already familiar with bollywood films and so they expect the same quality on pakistani films.The film industry start reviving and so even if it may not come to the level of many bollywood films, it can still carry success as film success depends on budget and collection.I still don't understand is that even if many pakistani film is on success,there is no block buster songs coming out from film industry !

So no matter what, people watch good movie, whether Indian,pakistani or hollywood and they appreciate.

@DarkPrince @Narendra Trump @El Sidd @volatile @Farah Sohail @khanasifm @manlion @313ghazi @Iqbal Ali @Code_Geass @CHACHA"G" @Draco.IMF @django @Politico @Zarvan

Bollywood and Pakistani movies have become such a bore in the past few years

I only Watch hollywood movies both Indian and Pakistani movies are shit alot of unecessary Pyar muhabat emotion and bla bla

Back
Top Bottom