What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

yeah now days with media and so many multiplexes in Pakistan movie making is multi million dollars business you just invest 10 or 15 crore make a movie select good distributor spend good on marketing your movie can easily earn you double amount. I dont understand one stupid thing in Pakistan why our channels only advertise movies they produce? why not advertise movies on all channels just like other countries do.

Same problem with PSL. One channels keeps harping on about Lahore Qalandars and the other about Karachi Kings. I mean yes you are sponsoring or are affiliated with one movie/team so fair enough you can promote it a bit more on your channel but no reason to ignore the others. But I suppose that is uncontrolled capitalism for you. Until a higher authority enforces regulation demanding equality, commercial enterprises will only care about their own production/team so as to boost their own profits.

Wow yr .
Just give me this insonmia ..
I can sleep all my life if someone didnt wake me ..
I sleep at 12 or 2 am and wake up at nearly 12:30 or mostly 1 pm .. still could sleep more but mom scolds me then ..
They need to pour ice cold water over your face, should do the trick.Kudos

Try to get up earlier, to much sleep or too little can make one feel physically/mentally sluggish and increases chances of diabetes.Kudos kid.
I sleep 8-9 hours a day but manage to keep myself healthy doing cardio :P

I sleep 8-9 hours a day but manage to keep myself healthy doing cardio :P
I hardly get any sleep, not healthy, my aim is to get to the 7/8 hours, lack of sleep actually increases the rate at which our bodies age, 8/9 hours is fine from the point of view of health.Kudos

I hardly get any sleep, not healthy, my aim is to get to the 7/8 hours, lack of sleep actually increases the rate at which our bodies age, 8/9 hours is fine from the point of view of health.Kudos
is it due to the family commitments or the nature of yuyt job ?

Try to get up earlier, to much sleep or too little can make one feel physically/mentally sluggish and increases chances of diabetes.Kudos kid.

I do try a lot but i cant ..
When i used to wake up early for uni , it really affetced my mental health and when i came back from u i i will only sleep and wake up at isha time ..
Im addicted to sleep for long time ..

is it due to the family commitments or the nature of yuyt job ?
Work, business etc upto my eyeballs in work.Kudos bro

I do try a lot but i cant ..
When i used to wake up early for uni , it really affetced my mental health and when i came back from u i i will only sleep and wake up at isha time ..
Im addicted to sleep for long time ..
Get some omega 3 in your diet, salmon is a good source, do an early morning stretch and workout,,,,,,I suggest you enlist for Pak army for commission, you may get in you may not, would depend how much you want it, but surely the experience will leave you better prepared for life.Kudos kid

21616434_1939604196294543_1089094159115313650_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom