What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

I believe they are trying to copy bollywood and trying to attract more crowd.Since the pakistani people already familiar with bollywood films and so they expect the same quality on pakistani films.The film industry start reviving and so even if it may not come to the level of many bollywood films, it can still carry success as film success depends on budget and collection.I still don't understand is that even if many pakistani film is on success,there is no block buster songs coming out from film industry !

This is the pakistani public reaction for this movie

This is the pakistani public reaction for the indian movie, compared above.

So no matter what, people watch good movie, whether Indian,pakistani or hollywood and they appreciate.

@DarkPrince @Narendra Trump @El Sidd @volatile @Farah Sohail @khanasifm @manlion @313ghazi @Iqbal Ali @Code_Geass @CHACHA"G" @Draco.IMF @django @Politico @Zarvan
Yes No doubt in it ,Pakistani people do watch good movies , no matter where they come from, we love healthy and positive entertainment and enjoyment.

Those emptions are the beauty........
I only Watch hollywood movies both Indian and Pakistani movies are shit alot of unecessary Pyar muhabat emotion and bla bla

Yes No doubt in it ,Pakistani people do watch good movies , no matter where they come from, we love healthy and positive entertainment and enjoyment.

Those emptions are the beauty........

There is lot of influence of Indian songs in pakistani culture, especially during marriage ceremony.This was one of the best and in the last from 5:10 they surprised with funny song...I enjoyed there performance.

@PaklovesTurkiye @BDforever @Vapnope @terry5 @Starlord @Clutch @CriticalThought @Muhammad Omar @salarsikander @Ranasikander @xyxmt @qwerrty @Syed.Ali.Haider

Our Coke studio influences your youth...:) :tup:

I don't think so,honestly speaking i never heard much pakistan coke studio songs, neither we play in our marriage functions.I am not telling bad, but basically pakistan film industry does not find much appeal in India neither songs.The day you create very good songs, which attract most indians, then there will be general acceptance.

Our Coke studio influences your youth...:) :tup:

One of the best pakistani skipt.

@mohsen @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Mentee @t-birds @Fawad Masīd @friendly_troll96 @maximuswarrior @kahonapyarhai @fitpOsitive @HAIDER @Penguin @Khan_21 @Salman Zahidi

This is the most wonderful song in pakistani morning show,

@ejaz007 @RoadRunner401 @BATMAN @ahmadnawaz22 @Mrc @!eon @Solomon2 @KediKesenFare @Kaptaan @Devil Soul @IceCold @Jf Thunder @litman @RealNapster @New World

I don't think so,honestly speaking i never heard much pakistan coke studio songs, neither we play in our marriage functions.I am not telling bad, but basically pakistan film industry does not find much appeal in India neither songs.The day you create very good songs, which attract most indians, then there will be general acceptance.

@mohsen @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Mentee @t-birds @Fawad Masīd @friendly_troll96 @maximuswarrior @kahonapyarhai @fitpOsitive @HAIDER @Penguin @Khan_21 @Salman Zahidi

@ejaz007 @RoadRunner401 @BATMAN @ahmadnawaz22 @Mrc @!eon @Solomon2 @KediKesenFare @Kaptaan @Devil Soul @IceCold @Jf Thunder @litman @RealNapster @New World

Oh! Ravan, Kyu Tang kar rahy bena jan Pehchan ke.

Don't tag me again..

Mr Nair I told you before and I will tell you again Fix your inferiority Complex . BTW don't tag me in your lame posts .

There is lot of influence of Indian songs in pakistani culture, especially during marriage ceremony.This was one of the best and in the last from 5:10 they surprised with funny song...I enjoyed there performance.

@PaklovesTurkiye @BDforever @Vapnope @terry5 @Starlord @Clutch @CriticalThought @Muhammad Omar @salarsikander @Ranasikander @xyxmt @qwerrty @Syed.Ali.Haider
Nair,

Don't quote me again in nonsense Post.
Let it serve as warning to you before you get reported

Work, business etc upto my eyeballs in work.Kudos bro

Get some omega 3 in your diet, salmon is a good source, do an early morning stretch and workout,,,,,,I suggest you enlist for Pak army for commission, you may get in you may not, would depend how much you want it, but surely the experience will leave you better prepared for life.Kudos kid
Lol pak army .. sunha 5 bajay thanday paani me nahaane ko bolte hain :D .. thanday paani me ghotay maaro ..

Mera to qisa knatam hojana ha

Pehle hi me ek hadi hu .. subha saadir 5 bajay poore shehr ka chakar lsgwaaen gae ..
Me ny to eaqt se prhly boorha hojana . Pak army job is risky .. kuch or bolen to
A lawyer defending the weak and trodden......BTW their are many different posts in army, no need to be in combat zone.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom