What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

I was in Malaysia in 2010 and had to stay more than I thought I would so I went to get my visa extended. My friend was with me and he told me that you should not tell others that you are Pakistani or they will need ur help with form fillings and all and by looks we both looked more irani. I saw a pakistani family there with around 3 men and 4 women who I could tell were purely from village and they were having very hard time to fill forms and all. So I started helping them and since they spoke punjabi as well so I had no problem in communicating with them. when all was finished they got into line and I asked them to go first so I could help them if theres anything missing. They all submitted there documents at the counter. My friend the whole time kept telling me that I should not be so close to them since people have different images of Pakistanis in their brains and all but i didnt care. Well all of them submitted their documents and when this last lady went to the counter she was around 35 years old and reached the counter. I was like where are her documents? she turned her face towards the people pulled her shirt a little and put her hand in her shirt and took documents and passport out from her shirt just as old women used to keep their money there. I was like OMG this is not happening. The whole time i was with them and people thought I was with them and I was next in the line. My friend was like there u go. now u help them lol That was the most embarrasing moment of my life. everyone was staring at me when i went tnext but there was nuthing I could do.

I was in Malaysia in 2010 and had to stay more than I thought I would so I went to get my visa extended. My friend was with me and he told me that you should not tell others that you are Pakistani or they will need ur help with form fillings and all and by looks we both looked more irani. I saw a pakistani family there with around 3 men and 4 women who I could tell were purely from village and they were having very hard time to fill forms and all. So I started helping them and since they spoke punjabi as well so I had no problem in communicating with them. when all was finished they got into line and I asked them to go first so I could help them if theres anything missing. They all submitted there documents at the counter. My friend the whole time kept telling me that I should not be so close to them since people have different images of Pakistanis in their brains and all but i didnt care. Well all of them submitted their documents and when this last lady went to the counter she was around 35 years old and reached the counter. I was like where are her documents? she turned her face towards the people pulled her shirt a little and put her hand in her shirt and took documents and passport out from her shirt just as old women used to keep their money there. I was like OMG this is not happening. The whole time i was with them and people thought I was with them and I was next in the line. My friend was like there u go. now u help them lol That was the most embarrasing moment of my life. everyone was staring at me when i went tnext but there was nuthing I could do.

Tumhara Passport Bana Howa Hai?

Most embarassing moment of my life was when i found out that india was apart of Pakistan before 1947. I was so embarassed, humilated and disgusted that I hid underneath my bed for weeks.
Totally uncalled for!!!! especially when u reading teen aurtai teen kahaniya

In Primary school, When I came to know that part of Kashmir has been occupied by Pakistan and China. :angry:

Ok I read para's story and I must say dude that's ok.I mean thats perfectly fineI know its ugly if you later think on that but thats normal human behaviour.

I also had an embarassing moment..this this isnt the most embarassing one...Once after a long struggle I somehow told my co-worker what I felt about her and God she was fucklng hot..someone before whom my knees would shake..she had such personality..but that was a lucky day for me..I took her to my friends house that night...after some time when i started getting unclothed she burst into laughter...I was wearing a blue cheap underwear that u get on the roadside with BALARAM written on it in big fonts...that was so embarssing as i had bragged so much about myself.

My most embaracing moment was

i was in 12th std (HSC) .... i had joined coaching classes for HSC exams but i used to bunked it quit often (more then often) And my parent had absolutely no idea...... then one day i recieved a call from my classes senior sir to come and meet me in the afternoon break tommorow.....so i went to classes next day having no idea what was in store for me ..... i went to see the sir in the afternoon break....to my surprise my parents were there with sir..... My sir started asking me why was i bunking so much lecture...do you bunk for gf???do u do drugs????? all all kind of different questions......And my mom just bursted in tears..... my sir got so angry on seeing my mom crying he slapped me right across my face with his huge hand saying " I m useless ...i will never succeed in life..." ....he threatned me to remove from classes but on my mom request i was allowed to continue...that whole week i could not look into my mom eyes.....

thats my most Embrassing week of my life...

PS:- i was never bad in study, it was just that classes use to bored me to death..... i studied hard in remaining 6 mnth for HSC got 88% to make up for the wrong i did.....And finally i could again look into her eyes

U wanna know how this happened ..i forgot my ID card at home...my mom thinking i won't be allowed to sit in lecture came to my class to give ID card to me..but as often i had bunked my class and she came to know about my attendance record..

MOral of the story:- Never forget ur ID card at home if u r going to bunk lecture:no:

why you were asked a Question about Pakistan ?:rolleyes:

They are taught to be obsessed pdf is a natural extension of that, That is why so many are here

Most embarassing moment of my life was when i found out that india was apart of Pakistan before 1947. I was so embarassed, humilated and disgusted that I hid underneath my bed for weeks.

That's true for many Pakistani's. Happened to me when I was about 4. It has had an adverse effect on me for the rest of my life. I am scared of being in a public place where others may know of this fact.

I feel embarrassed when I made some anti Pakistani comments and see some sensible Pakistani bros got hurt. :cry:

Ok I read para's story and I must say dude that's ok.I mean thats perfectly fineI know its ugly if you later think on that but thats normal human behaviour.

I also had an embarassing moment..this this isnt the most embarassing one...Once after a long struggle I somehow told my co-worker what I felt about her and God she was fucklng hot..someone before whom my knees would shake..she had such personality..but that was a lucky day for me..I took her to my friends house that night...after some time when i started getting unclothed she burst into laughter...I was wearing a blue cheap underwear that u get on the roadside with BALARAM written on it in big fonts...that was so embarssing as i had bragged so much about myself.

Atleast you got laid with the hot chick.

Couple of years back, i had high fever, i was in severe depression and anxiety due to certain events in my life, My parents decided to take me out for fresh air, we go to our favorite gymkhana club, i have been going there since i was a kid, While i was sitting i saw this girl who when i was a kid used to smile at me a lot and childish flirting, I don't know what got into me, i went to her table pulled up a chair and started talking about the old memories and how i like her ... she had that WTF look and by the time i got senses i had WTF look myself, Her parents were sitting two tables away they had WTF look, her dad is a friend of my dad ... so it was a big WTF moment.

But what if someone does not have any shame? Would s/he feel embarassing ever? There are some people like that/

Back
Top Bottom