What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

Once i was roaming in Bolan shoppin center in quetta cantt with my homies.... saw this middle aged woman smokin... i dnt know why... but i laughed... she became raged... started shouting at me in the complex with like a billion people watchin.... what the hell are you laughin at arseho...e... i was like...embarassed but kept my cool and replied back in the same tune tht i was laughin at her... tht enraged her more... lol ... she threatened me "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"? and i was like... I dnt give a shyt... dont u know who you are? U better not muck with me lady... than watchin the people... we scramed...

I had a very sexy Zoology teacher in 9th grade that I had a crush on. I must be 13 or 14 and she was in her early 20's. One day while she was writing something on blackboard, one of my classmates made a paper rocket and threw at me. I picked it up and threw it back. The damn rocket was so good that it glided and floated towards my classmate. He ducked and the rocket continued towards Ms. Ali. Just at that moment she stopped writing and turned around and saw the paper rocket approaching her and she froze up. The rocket hit her exactly at the nipple of her right boob. I was still standing and froze myself. She was so embarrased that she approached me and slapped me. That broke my heart as she was my favourite teacher. I left the classroom and was sitting in the empty Physics Lab crying when she found me after the class. By now she had calmed down and she came and hugged me. That was a tharki moment for me and i continued to pretend that I was still very upset and kept getting her hugs and kisses. I really did milk that moment to the max even though earlier I had been so embarrassed for being slapped by my favourite sexy teacher. Old memories still stick with me. God Bless you Ms. Ali wherever you are.

Most embarassing moment of my life was when i found out that india was apart of Pakistan before 1947. I was so embarassed, humilated and disgusted that I hid underneath my bed for weeks.

lucky you..you got over it..we're still disgusted that you were a part of us.

Most embarassing moment of my life was when i found out that india was apart of Pakistan before 1947. I was so embarassed, humilated and disgusted that I hid underneath my bed for weeks.

I know you don't mean that and are trying to be funny but that is a rather mean thing to say.

Hey why are you trying to destroy this peaceful thread:angry:.Or maybe you mistakenly interchanged the places of india and pakistan.

I had a very sexy Zoology teacher in 9th grade that I had a crush on. I must be 13 or 14 and she was in her early 20's. One day while she was writing something on blackboard, one of my classmates made a paper rocket and threw at me. I picked it up and threw it back. The damn rocket was so good that it glided and floated towards my classmate. He ducked and the rocket continued towards Ms. Ali. Just at that moment she stopped writing and turned around and saw the paper rocket approaching her and she froze up. The rocket hit her exactly at the nipple of her right boob. I was still standing and froze myself. She was so embarrased that she approached me and slapped me. That broke my heart as she was my favourite teacher. I left the classroom and was sitting in the empty Physics Lab crying when she found me after the class. By now she had calmed down and she came and hugged me. That was a tharki moment for me and i continued to pretend that I was still very upset and kept getting her hugs and kisses. I really did milk that moment to the max even though earlier I had been so embarrassed for being slapped by my favourite sexy teacher. Old memories still stick with me. God Bless you Ms. Ali wherever you are.

:rofl::rofl:

I don't know why people are complaining. We both same languages, cultures, foods, cricket, brown skins, dress, bow white people/girls, etc. Every country has a cousin rivalry.

Hey hey, we don't bow to anyone :lol: White or not.

I think, we do. We give alot of respects to white people in the past and present, we bow our head. Pakistan in past and India future. :lol:

It show alot of common in both these countries side by side of neighbors.

Happy you are not hiding there till now... or you??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom