What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

Sir,ever learnt about atishyokti.You would know it if you studied hindi.That was just an exaggeration.But i have cheated number of times during exams and unit tests.

My case is similar to PARAS.

2 years back when i was at 11th standard, I used to take tution from egyption teacher, her young sister(17,same as me that time) also used to live with her, that girl was so hot and she became interested in me when she came to know that i am vocalist in a local heavy metal band. She liked to play guitar and one day called me in her room to teach her something while i was studying there, well, my ma'am also said to go and help her, while telling her something regarding guitar, we ended up in having 5ex discussion and then started having oral, we were about to get start fully when suddenly ma3ad came into the room and asking ''would you guys like have something to eat?'' and ended up seeing her sister lying over me with my pant's zip open :/... and that was my last day at tution, and since then, ma'am never spoke to me, even in college. She was really good, i got out of tution and on my whole way back to the house, i kept saying ''5hit,5hit,5hit........she even told my parents on phone, not full thing but only, '' keep an eye on your child, his eyes and body is not in his control and don't need to send him from tomorrow'' before i reached home, and when i reached, that was another embarassing. That's something i really feel bad about.

By god...:cheesy: if Elmo`ll watch this thread she`ll surly find out& kill you all...:butcher:

Man you are talking p@rn here...

Abhi bhi sambhal jao..:fie:

Sir,ever learnt about atishyokti.You would know it if you studied hindi.That was just an exaggeration.But i have cheated number of times during exams and unit tests.

I got what you want to say, but dude atishyokti is wrong word. It means doing something so many times that it becomes extreme. It is not same as exaggeration.

I will win this one ...

in 8th standard ,i sent a Love Letter to a girl in class , Girl tells the teacher in front of the class , Girls parents came the next day , was summons at Principle office , my act was told in front of the whole school ..
then Marathon class + beating by parents ,

Man that was the most humiliating period of my life ..

Lol..I cant even share that story here..as its really embarassing. :sick:

I will win this one ...

in 8th standard ,i sent a Love Letter to a girl in class , Girl tells the teacher in front of the class , Girls parents came the next day , was summons at Principle office , my act was told in front of the whole school ..

Haha you got the crown.

My case is similar to PARAS.

2 years back when i was at 11th standard, I used to take tution from egyption teacher, her young sister(17,same as me that time) also used to live with her, that girl was so hot and she became interested in me when she came to know that i am vocalist in a local heavy metal band. She liked to play guitar and one day called me in her room to teach her something while i was studying there, well, my ma'am also said to go and help her, while telling her something regarding guitar, we ended up in having 5ex discussion and then started having oral, we were about to get start fully when suddenly ma3ad came into the room and asking ''would you guys like have something to eat?'' and ended up seeing her sister lying over me with my pant's zip open :/... and that was my last day at tution, and since then, ma'am never spoke to me, even in college. She was really good, i got out of tution and on my whole way back to the house, i kept saying ''5hit,5hit,5hit........she even told my parents on phone, not full thing but only, '' keep an eye on your child, his eyes and body is not in his control and don't need to send him from tomorrow'' before i reached home, and when i reached, that was another embarassing. That's something i really feel bad about.

Only you can understand how i am feeling.but maybe my embarrassment is more cuz she was my cousin.

I will win this one ...

haha, this happened with me many times man..and we used to call it case 404, and if anybody was in this situation, we used to say '' case 404 opened''.

Ok, too much information on this thread. I hope you guys aren't masturbating while typing this.

LOL, it seems like the thread is not '' your embarrasing moments'', it's like '' how many times you were caught while having or almost had ''

Proposing my urdu teacher was my biggest mistake... lol... i faced lot of crap after tht.

Back
Top Bottom