What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

I grabbed a strange lady by the arm and called her mom outside of my house in Pakistan.

was caught drawing my chemistry teacher's pretty face on my desk with a piece of chalk, she made me stand outside the classroom, found very difficult to face her after that for a week. :oops:

None of my female teachers was pretty in my school days except for my sanskrit teacher who taught us the subject in class 9&10.

In my place i used to participate in preparing mayiths(dead bodies). Once my bro got chicken pox and i had to take preventive tablets which were powerful.

During that time,i had a call frm a friend that an old women has died. The dead body was in bad shape,with the backbone escaped. Her relatives weren't in a mental state to touch her. I along with my friends prepared the mayith. We also carried it till mosque and helped in burying it in the qabar(grave). It was for the first time i was going out of my house after taking those tablets. It was afternoon,and final prayers were being offered on the grave after it was filled. At that time, i fainted! Luckily my father noticed me loosing my conciousnes slowly and caught me from falling!
A strong teenager fainting in a public place! People immediately branded me as a weak minded fellow,who can't stand the sight of graves!

I grabbed a strange lady by the arm and called her mom outside of my house in Pakistan.

Something like this happened to me when i called my teacher to solve a question and shouted Mommy instead of ma'am.

Something like this happened to me when i called my teacher to solve a question and shouted Mommy instead of ma'am.

Yea, but I thought she was my mom from behind cause they wearing the same coloured dupatta that day.

perverted-smiley.gif
Eyh?

:oops::oops:

None of my female teachers was pretty in my school days except for my sanskrit teacher who taught us the subject in class 9&10.

My teachers were pretty, besides it was a all boys school, so limited choices as well.

One more incident I recalled.

Once my class teacher called for my dad.

I arranged a fake father! :lol:

Musibat mein gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai!

The most embarassing moment award:

My dad caught the pondy CD's I had hidden in my room.

FACK THAT WAS EMBARASSING!

one more incident is of me and my cousin almost ending up having sex.i wont get into the details of the incident.But i have not talked to her for 4 years after that incident.

Back
Top Bottom