What's new

Morocco will acquire the F-35

Kindly avoid baseless speculations such as these. Consider following analogy: Greece and Turkey are NATO member states - do you really think that their respective weapon systems will not work against each other should the need arise? There is an example of a Hellenic Mirage 2000 jet shooting down a Turkish F-16 in one of the incidents.

There is no such thing as a knocked down version of F-35 either.

Arab countries received some of the most advanced F-15 variants for instance. Israel is actually spooked by the prospects of Arab countries receiving F-35 as well.

Let us see what happens.

It is different when it comes to Isreal vs Arab countries. Remember the Egyptian F16's
being outranged by the Israeli F16's.

I don't think so
In UAE Israeli peace issue Morocco rejected any normalisation relationship with Israel

UAE relationship with Israel came out of nowhere, we never know what is going on behind the curtains .. but lets wait and see, F-35 is indeed a modern fighter and will enhance Moroccan AF capabilities .

maybe they are next in line to normalize relations with Israel ?
I don't think so
In UAE Israeli peace issue Morocco rejected any normalisation relationship with Israel
UAE relationship with Israel came out of nowhere, we never know what is going on behind the curtains .. but lets wait and see, F-35 is indeed a modern fighter and will enhance Moroccan AF capabilities .
At least not soon by rejecting now
It is different when it comes to Isreal vs Arab countries. Remember the Egyptian F16's
being outranged by the Israeli F16's.
It is different Egypt fight four time with them and are so close to Tel Aviv I think it is like Japanese military limits after ww2 but Egypt always have other markets to buy

That is massive modernization of Moroccan armed forces, powerful western borders of Arabic world
Finally Americans understand Moroccan place
But what is changing? UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and now Morocco want f35
Who is Morocco arming against. I have been there 3 times and lived ech experience. Its a poor country with many shortages especially education and medicine. These purchases are a waste

This is what I was telling the overrated Mullah's of Iran that the Arabs are indeed 10 times more heavily armed then their ugly asssses and also out-number them significiantly and more over with more resources.

Anyone going to war with Saudi Arabia from here on out it will have be a global war nothing more or less. You have Egypt-Saudi Arabia-Oman-Sudan-Qatar-UAE-Bahrain-Kuwait-Jordan axe with Morocco-Alergia-Tunisia as reserves. Only will be activited when needed

Oh yeah

Then why can't they defeat Israel and are acting like beaten dogs?

I hope they tell the Spanish to leave the land after they acquire them. :-)

Oh yeah

Then why can't they defeat Israel and are acting like beaten dogs?

You gotta have low IQ for asking me this question? There is no Israel but there is the 52th state of the US? Do you know what that means? It's like firing a rocket into the white house.

Status quo in Israel will remain until WW3. It was created in WW2 and will exist until WW3. Nobody can remove Israel without entering a global war period. WW3 will be fought between China and The US but it will spread to everyone and status quo on everywhere will change with new borders or even nations born

You gotta have low IQ for asking me this question? There is no Israel but there is the 52th state of the US? Do you know what that means? It's like firing a rocket into the white house.

Status quo in Israel will remain until WW3. It was created in WW2 and will exist until WW3. Nobody can remove Israel without entering a global war period. WW3 will be fought between China and The US but it will spread to everyone and status quo on everywhere will change with new borders or even nations born

Ok then why don't the Arabs show their displeasure to the U.S by stating that any supporter of the apartheid Israeli state will be utterly frozen out of multiple Arab states

This includes trade, military or any diplomatic relations

Thus forcing the U.S to essentially pick between hundreds of millions of Arabs and multiple states versus 6 million Jews in Israel

I promise you whether it be the U.S or EU they would buckle and start putting pressure on Israel

Arabs have options but they have chosen to be obedient dogs, they have become subservient to the U.S even as it provides cover for Israeli crimes

Better to wait for either KFX/IFX or J 31 that will likely to be ready for sell in 2026 inshaAllah.

1603211861981.png

Seems a bit excessive considering they have no military threats.

Interesting! But the real question to ask is, at what cost, does Morocco get the privilege of operating F-35s? Will Morocco join the growing list of Muslim countries that recognize the $wine-b@stard state of israel?

1. Turkey (1949)
2. Egypt (1979)
3. Albania (1991)
4. Azerbaijan (1992)
5. Kazakhstan (1992)
6. Kyrgyzistan (1992)
7. Uzbekistan (1992)
8. Tajikistan (1992)
9. Turkmenistan (1992)
10. Jordan (1994)
11. Emirates (2020)
12. Bahrain (2020)

It's interesting how half on that list are of turkic origin countries, while the other majority is Najdi states.

Seems a bit excessive considering they have no military threats.
Spanish occupied lands, western Sahara separatists, Algeria and terrorist groups
Better to wait for either KFX/IFX or J 31 that will likely to be ready for sell in 2026 inshaAllah.

View attachment 681151
You know I really love this project I hope Arab countries join in that project for technology but it's not better than f 35 but much better that f16
Who know maybe Arab countries buy it
Interesting! But the real question to ask is, at what cost, does Morocco get the privilege of operating F-35s? Will Morocco join the growing list of Muslim countries that recognize the $wine-b@stard state of israel?

1. Turkey (1949)
2. Egypt (1979)
3. Albania (1991)
4. Azerbaijan (1992)
5. Kazakhstan (1992)
6. Kyrgyzistan (1992)
7. Uzbekistan (1992)
8. Tajikistan (1992)
9. Turkmenistan (1992)
10. Jordan (1994)
11. Emirates (2020)
12. Bahrain (2020)

It's interesting how half on that list are of turkic origin countries, while the other majority is Najdi states.
They were not have major problem with Israel but Arabs have as Muslims and Arabs we are but now we can make normal relationship with Israel by many conditions

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom