What's new

Morocco 'bans the sale and production of the burka'

This is less Islam more tribal culture. So, that's wrong step and converting tribal culture into religious extremism. Govt should find a neutral path, rather then extreme. Better respect tribal culture.

Islam basically evolved from Arab Paganism with modernism borrowed by Abrahamic religions mainly Judaism and Christianity..it also integrated the isolated Arabs sandwiched between Persian and Roman empire into global politics by means of religion and propelled them to the throne of global power......there is also a debate as to what is Islam??

Islam practiced in Arabia differs from region to region, country to country..Islam of Persia is different from Islam of S.Arabia..and Islam of S.Arabia is different form Islam of Indo-Pak...One can say that Islam only bought basic tenets of law in philosophical order and the later was morphed by local mullahs...who were often converts..as in the case of Sindh..Islam carried forward practices of Hinduism because the early muslim mullahs were Brahmin converts...similarly in Iran..Islam absorbed Zoroastrian practices and over time emerged as a new sect...!

Guys I said I am not fan of burka, but also against forcing women to wear this or that be it in Moroco or France.

* Tribal

Fixed it, you're welcome.

That's not how Islam eventually united the tribes of the Arabian Plateau, and beyond. What can conform is accepted, what ever doesn't conform is eventually banished.
Let the time takes its course. Specially , when extremism is spreading like plague. Teach the world what you think is right and then wait and see the reaction. Imposing something by force always follow the newton's law of motion.

Islam basically evolved from Arab Paganism with modernism borrowed by Abrahamic religions mainly Judaism and Christianity..it also integrated the isolated Arabs sandwiched between Persian and Roman empire into global politics by means of religion and propelled them to the throne of global power......there is also a debate as to what is Islam??

Islam practiced in Arabia differs from region to region, country to country..Islam of Persia is different from Islam of S.Arabia..and Islam of S.Arabia is different form Islam of Indo-Pak...One can say that Islam only bought basic tenets of law in philosophical order and the later was morphed by local mullahs...who were often converts..as in the case of Sindh..Islam carried forward practices of Hinduism because the early muslim mullahs were Brahmin converts...similarly in Iran..Islam absorbed Zoroastrian practices and over time emerged as a new sect...!
You live among them and you know better then me. As @Zarvan say this will give more room to extremist group.

The Niqab is medieval that's true, but banning it would go against people's freedoms and I'm not with that.

For once don't try to outsmart yourself and talk in normal English.
We have no urine moonshine for you. My camel pecker is off limit to you, subhuman.

Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Arab women didn't used to do Hijab before Islam. It all started first when Surah Noor was revealed and than Surah Ahzab. Morocco if really has ban it they are only going to create more trouble and achieve nothing these bans only help extremists groups.
That is bullshit! If that the case how come in a Muslim state as Pakistan, woman of some tribes, as devout as they are do not sport it? Hijab or burka are local mores and they have nothing to do with Islam or with the prophet SAWS.

Morocco 'bans the sale and production of the burka'
  • 10 January 2017
_93350400_1201fcf4-f24d-40c0-87cb-1ed2fec63064.jpg

Morocco has banned the sale, production and import of the burka, according to local reports.

Letters announcing the ban were sent out on Monday, giving businesses 48 hours to get rid of their stock, the reports stated.

There was no official announcement from the government, but unnamed officials told outlets the decision was made due to "security concerns".

It is unclear if Morocco is now intending to ban the garment outright.

A high-ranking interior ministry official confirmed the ban to the Le360 news site, adding that "bandits have repeatedly used this garment to perpetrate their crimes".

The burka, which covers the entire face and body, is not widely worn in Morocco, with most women favouring the hijab, which does not shroud the face.

Women in Salafist circles, and in more conservative regions in the north, are more likely to wear the niqab, which leaves the area around the eyes uncovered.

The decision has split opinion in the North African kingdom, led by King Mohammed VI, who favours a moderate version of Islam.

_93350402_619daa1c-cc45-4c73-a5e9-c3bc91fa9259.jpg

The burka is not popular in Morocco

Hammad Kabbaj, a preacher barred from standing in parliamentary elections in October over his alleged ties to "extremism", denounced the ban as "unacceptable", mocking the "Morocco of freedom and human rights" which "considers the wearing of the Western swimsuit on the beaches an untouchable right".

Meanwhile, the Northern Moroccan National Observatory for Human Development said it considered the measure an "arbitrary decision that is an indirect violation of women's freedom of expression and wearing what reflects their identities or their religious, political or social beliefs".

But Nouzha Skalli, a former family and social development minister, welcomed the ban as "an important step in the fight against religious extremism".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38574457?ocid=socialflow_twitter
This is unacceptable that the government of an Islamic country is banning an important Islamic dress.

No, The Parada/Semi Veil around your hair and facial sides is Iranian/Aryan Noblity Ruling Class Dress Code for MEN and passed down to women Adapted by Greeks & Armenians & Indians & later Romans. The Hijab & Burka is a extreme variation / conversion is the Arabic Islamic version.

Problem is you as a indian man give a bad name to indians
And you are somehow infecting all the pakistanis in this forum to act obnoxious like many indians. I dont want to be enemies of either one of you people.

I think you my hindi friend, need to reassess your english mans shoe shine habbit and *** kissing of west and western value sets, india has superior value sets then wests and people like you are the Mir Jaffars, the sellouts. Gandhi would spit on you so would Jinnah if they were alive. And basically instead tell you go worship Rustam the Great of Persia since you like adapting things that are from abord good or bad. So Worship me instead of your saudi american zionist shills as trump the giant dump on america. Worship me, I am greater then your American Trump, Feminist Whore, Zionist Dump, ISIS Abubakr Butthurti, Monkeys & Desert Lizzard Gods. I am greater then those.

Here, I give you Irani veil, you wear it and go away.
You were making sense in the beginning part of your post until you started babbering about worshipping you.

any ways who cares we muslims even dont like burqa we want to show our parts in tight clothes and hijab and camel hair hum

morocco as a muslim nation doing it is a shame , well cannot blame also they most drink beer all the time like normal

now EU and USA has a better excuse to ban it
Allot of North African Muslims live a very loose lifestyle.

Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Arab women didn't used to do Hijab before Islam. It all started first when Surah Noor was revealed and than Surah Ahzab. Morocco if really has ban it they are only going to create more trouble and achieve nothing these bans only help extremists groups.
The wives if tribal leaders did cover themselves before Islam but prostitutes did not cover.

its not an iranic dress. u are a non-Muslim don't comment on things u don't know about. the Iranian veil is called the chador. I find it irritating when hindus comment on Muslim matters. we don't even like u guys
That's interesting. So why Iran has good relations with India and always backstabbing Pakistan?

why don't u just leave us alone and go fight with ur temils whatever blah blah blah.

we taught hindus how to write, how to eat food using spoon, plate, how to sew and wear decent clothes , how to be civilized beings. yet u keep ur poking ur nose into Muslim matters. listen Muslim civilizations are far advanced compared to u backward kind. Muslims here take special care not to interact with hindus as far as possible. we interact with Christians, Parsis, Jews. they are nice clean hygienic people.

ontopic: full-face veils should be banned yes. only hijab is necessary
I did not know there are Hindus in Iran. As a Pakistani Shia I believe Pak-Iran ties should be strongest. We are natural allies.

Back
Top Bottom