What's new

Morocco 'bans the sale and production of the burka'

Good move, such reforms should come from within Muslims. People should understand that the practices which were relevant in the Arabic deserts in the 14th century are no longer relevant in the 21st century.
Not a good idea. People should have religious freedom as long as they are not infringing on others rights.

Guys!
Don't care about this bitch. She's tired of her fvking life. :rofl:

Morocco :D . hahah The country where Christiano Ronaldo was accused of homosexuality. Some of Muslim countries are a complete joke.
At least the retarded Saudis are fan of Islamic traditions however they have other secrecies e.g. playing with western babes in their bedrooms. [emoji38] But they have to keep the Affectation to fool other retarded Muslim countries. :buba_phone:
As it seems Muslim countries have started felo-de-se. But in this case they have begun ban on the traditions of their own people instead of Suicide belts. :omghaha: Idiots
Arab countries are hypocrites. That is why Morocco isn't taken seriously. They are a Western wannabe country.

These Arabs use Islam to further their interests in other Muslim countries but don't practice Islam themselves.

Yep, in a Muslim country, you can drink alcohol and wear a bikini on the beach.

But it's the Burqa that is illegal!

Oh, at present it is legal to wear it in Zionist Israel, but not in Muslim Morocco.

:whistle:

Last edited:
You were making sense in the beginning part of your post until you started babbering about worshipping you.

I'll make fun as I go. Its not a religious issue to us, but a morale one that prevents western assimilation and loose women.

you people have an issue with identity crisys, easy to adapt and give away your own, to the indians they are selling out to west, you sell to religion/east. you both dont see the truth, one preeches democrazy the other religion , real reason behind hijab/veil is much different. we'd know, we invented it.

Let the time takes its course. Specially , when extremism is spreading like plague. Teach the world what you think is right and then wait and see the reaction. Imposing something by force always follow the newton's law of motion.

You live among them and you know better then me. As @Zarvan say this will give more room to extremist group.
Exactly man. Very few people are using their brains on this thread unfortunately. We need to reflect on the possible negative repercussions that may result for this decision to ban burka.

We have no urine moonshine for you. My camel pecker is off limit to you, subhuman.

That is bullshit! If that the case how come in a Muslim state as Pakistan, woman of some tribes, as devout as they are do not sport it? Hijab or burka are local mores and they have nothing to do with Islam or with the prophet SAWS.
It has nothing to do with culture. In Arab world before Islam women even used to do tawaf of Kaba naked. Women started to cover up only after order of Hijab and than Covering face came Surah Noor first and than Surah Ahzab.

My brother went to Marocco for holiday. Four things that struck him about this Arab country.

1. They speak exquisite French
2. They got beautiful women
3. They got the biggest humpin pumpin stunin whore market in the world
4. The country is far more prosperous then Pakistan and more Meditearnean then Muslim in culture.

@Vergennes

We have no urine moonshine for you. My camel pecker is off limit to you, subhuman.

That is bullshit! If that the case how come in a Muslim state as Pakistan, woman of some tribes, as devout as they are do not sport it? Hijab or burka are local mores and they have nothing to do with Islam or with the prophet SAWS.
But Hijab and burka are not against Islam and in fact help a woman to cover her beautiful which was encouraged by Prophet Muhammad SAWS. Therefore it is only in compliance with those teachings to wear Hijab or Burka.

The wives if tribal leaders did cover themselves before Islam but prostitutes did not cover.
No they didn't no one used to wear Hijab type of clothing in arab world before Islam. They hardly covered heads. Arms used to also be visible up to elbows

I'll make fun as I go. Its not a religious issue to us, but a morale one that prevents western assimilation and loose women.

you people have an issue with identity crisys, easy to adapt and give away your own, to the indians they are selling out to west, you sell to religion/east. you both dont see the truth, one preeches democrazy the other religion , real reason behind hijab/veil is much different. we'd know, we invented it.
In this world nothing is original. Everything comes from somewhere.

Regarding issues in Pakistan (can't speak for Indians), yes we have issues and we need to fix them in our way, not anyone else ways.

My brother went to Marocco for holiday. Four things that struck him about this Arab country.

4. The country is far more prosperous then Pakistan and more Meditearnean then Muslim in culture.

@Vergennes

There was a 'white slave trade' when a large number of Europeans were kidnapped and brought to North Africa. The figure is said to be up to 1 million people. This has led to a mixing of races which create very attractive women.

There was a 'white slave trade' when a large number of Europeans were kidnapped and brought to North Africa. The figure is said to be up to 1 million people. This has led to a mixing of races which create very attractive women.
Marocco is more Europe then African or Arab. Have look at the map. Then see the distance from Spain to Marocco.

smhi_win_map_ww_15.jpg

@Vergennes
I concur. I have been to Morocco but not throughout the entire country, only Casablanca for a short stop and my experience confirms the above.

Morocco is a very Liberal country and it's quite common to see very beautiful Moroccan women with European and American men (I doubt their married couples as a man can spot a prostitute from a mile away).

But certainly I enjoyed the amount of social progressiveness and open mindedness to allot of things that unfortunately would get someone killed in Pakistan.

Also my father's best friend married a Moroccan lady and during the wedding the women were belly dancing while all of the Pakistani aunties were shaking their heads in disapprovement and the Pakistani uncle's were trying to sneak a peak lol it was a sight one had to see.

Back
Top Bottom