What's new

Morocco 'bans the sale and production of the burka'

And secondly what is your source that women from nobility did not wear niqab before Islam?

Hot air.

Someone deleted my post.. Normally that should not offend anybody..

So that feminist femen woman of Egypt origin might be considered by someone as good.. I can't understand this except just one thing..

I let it this way and show my grudge against this Islam hating femen activist and woman with Egypt origin by just mentioning it here

yeah and leave it to the almighty
Where are you originally from?

yes of curse it is not turkish its the shahada you know :)
Well it looks lots of scary knive motives. What does that mean?

And if it means something good, then why is it in arabic? And why the background is black? Tbh it reminded me of the ISIS flag and I think that is not a too unsecured assumption either.

Well it looks lots of scary knive motives. What does that mean?

And if it means something good, then why is it in arabic? And why the background is black? Tbh it reminded me of the ISIS flag and I think that is not a too unsecured assumption either.

:cheesy:

1. part astaghfirullah

2. whats your problem with arabic.. its the flag of the Muslims

he is a arab jihadist

elhamdulillah if you think so... call me how you like.. :rofl:

as for race I am more turk than you pkk blonde .. maybe you both would like me if I would have some manga avatars?

so all this matter for the shahada.. what does it say about you guys? maybe this: indeed you should fear what is written in that flag

as for race I am more turk than you pkk blonde .. maybe you both would like me if I would have some manga avatars?

so all this matter for the shahada.. what does it say about you guys? maybe this: indeed you should fear what is written in that flag
You are an ISIS trash

Es ist nicht alles Gold, was glänzt :yahoo: :rofl:

your no Turkish stop lying if you were you wouldn't have the flag of the same people our soldiers are fighting against, don't blow us up...

Last edited:
I can be harsh too:

yeah the rafidah joined the club.. :coffee:
And then you exposed yourself. An extremist interested in religious clashes. You are not even Turk

And then you exposed yourself. An extremist interested in religious clashes. You are not even Turk

exposed lol.. buh! read about bukhari my friend..

they gave you the food you needed.. hope you are not the blondturk guy.. some trolls like to have multiple characters in their brain..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom