What's new

Morocco 'bans the sale and production of the burka'

No right minded person, be they muslim/atheist/feminist should have an issue with a hijab or chador. The face is clearly visible and women aren't being hidden or being forced to become faceless entities.

Too late, the ban of the burka will not stop the extremist expansion that the monarch fostered and encouraged. He became aware of his error of following the West desirata, when his test tube babies became his neighbors and comeback alive from the Syrian slaughter house to roost.

The Niqab is medieval that's true, but banning it would go against people's freedoms and I'm not with that.

Too late, the ban of the burka will not stop the extremist expansion that the monarch fostered and encouraged. He became aware of his error of following the West desirata, when his test tube babies became his neighbors and comeback alive from the Syrian slaughter house to roost.

For once don't try to outsmart yourself and talk in normal English.

burka is an irani dress not an Islamic one.

No, The Parada/Semi Veil around your hair and facial sides is Iranian/Aryan Noblity Ruling Class Dress Code for MEN and passed down to women Adapted by Greeks & Armenians & Indians & later Romans. The Hijab & Burka is a extreme variation / conversion is the Arabic Islamic version.

Problem is you as a indian man give a bad name to indians
And you are somehow infecting all the pakistanis in this forum to act obnoxious like many indians. I dont want to be enemies of either one of you people.

I think you my hindi friend, need to reassess your english mans shoe shine habbit and *** kissing of west and western value sets, india has superior value sets then wests and people like you are the Mir Jaffars, the sellouts. Gandhi would spit on you so would Jinnah if they were alive. And basically instead tell you go worship Rustam the Great of Persia since you like adapting things that are from abord good or bad. So Worship me instead of your saudi american zionist shills as trump the giant dump on america. Worship me, I am greater then your American Trump, Feminist Whore, Zionist Dump, ISIS Abubakr Butthurti, Monkeys & Desert Lizzard Gods. I am greater then those.

Here, I give you Irani veil, you wear it and go away.

Last edited:
any ways who cares we muslims even dont like burqa we want to show our parts in tight clothes and hijab and camel hair hum

morocco as a muslim nation doing it is a shame , well cannot blame also they most drink beer all the time like normal

now EU and USA has a better excuse to ban it

Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Arab women didn't used to do Hijab before Islam. It all started first when Surah Noor was revealed and than Surah Ahzab. Morocco if really has ban it they are only going to create more trouble and achieve nothing these bans only help extremists groups.

No, The Parada/Semi Veil around your hair and facial sides is Iranian/Aryan Noblity Ruling Class Dress Code for MEN and passed down to women Adapted by Greeks & Armenians & Indians & later Romans. The Hijab & Burka is a extreme variation / conversion is the Arabic Islamic version.

Problem is you as a indian man give a bad name to indians
And you are somehow infecting all the pakistanis in this forum to act obnoxious like many indians. I dont want to be enemies of either one of you people.

I think you my hindi friend, need to reassess your english mans shoe shine habbit and *** kissing of west and western value sets, india has superior value sets then wests and people like you are the Mir Jaffars, the sellouts. Gandhi would spit on you so would Jinnah if they were alive. And basically instead tell you go worship Rustam the Great of Persia since you like adapting things that are from abord good or bad. So Worship me instead of your saudi american zionist shills as trump the giant dump on america. Worship me, I am greater then your American Trump, Feminist Whore, Zionist Dump, ISIS Abubakr Butthurti, Monkeys & Desert Lizzard Gods. I am greater then those.

Here, I give you Irani veil, you wear it and go away.

Look Rusty,

First of all I'm not a guy, k understand?

Secondly, it's well acknowledged that the burka has its origin from the purdah. @Saif al-Arab can tell you. No need to downplay by saying purdahs don't cover as "extreme", what ever that means, or was a dress code for men.

You seem to call others as Englishmen's shoe shiners but I've never met bigger sellouts to their own people than farsis. Every single one of you talks about how "modern" iran was under the Shah. How iranis are genetically close to Germans and how you're actually European.

Furthermore, please don't use the word Aryan and conflate it with iranis or Europeans. It's a word found EXCLUSIVELY in India.

Finally, until you learn to write constructive sentences in English, don't ever dare to quote me again.

kthxbai

its not an iranic dress. u are a non-Muslim don't comment on things u don't know about. the Iranian veil is called the chador. I find it irritating when hindus comment on Muslim matters. we don't even like u guys

why don't u just leave us alone and go fight with ur temils whatever blah blah blah.

we taught hindus how to write, how to eat food using spoon, plate, how to sew and wear decent clothes , how to be civilized beings. yet u keep ur poking ur nose into Muslim matters. listen Muslim civilizations are far advanced compared to u backward kind. Muslims here take special care not to interact with hindus as far as possible. we interact with Christians, Parsis, Jews. they are nice clean hygienic people.

ontopic: full-face veils should be banned yes. only hijab is necessary

Good move, such reforms should come from within Muslims. People should understand that the practices which were relevant in the Arabic deserts in the 14th century are no longer relevant in the 21st century.

People should be free to wear Burka if they want. this banning is against religious freedom. :disagree:
* Tribal

Fixed it, you're welcome.
Better respect tribal culture.
That's not how Islam eventually united the tribes of the Arabian Plateau, and beyond. What can conform is accepted, what ever doesn't conform is eventually banished.

Look Rusty,

First of all I'm not a guy, k understand?

Secondly, it's well acknowledged that the burka has its origin from the purdah. @Saif al-Arab can tell you. No need to downplay by saying purdahs don't cover as "extreme", what ever that means, or was a dress code for men.

You seem to call others as Englishmen's shoe shiners but I've never met bigger sellouts to their own people than farsis. Every single one of you talks about how "modern" iran was under the Shah. How iranis are genetically close to Germans and how you're actually European.

Furthermore, please don't use the word Aryan and conflate it with iranis or Europeans. It's a word found EXCLUSIVELY in India.

Finally, until you learn to write constructive sentences in English, don't ever dare to quote me again.

kthxbai
Guys!
Don't care about this bitch. She's tired of her fvking life. :rofl:

Morocco :D . hahah The country where Christiano Ronaldo was accused of homosexuality. Some of Muslim countries are a complete joke.
At least the retarded Saudis are fan of Islamic traditions however they have other secrecies e.g. playing with western babes in their bedrooms. :lol: But they have to keep the Affectation to fool other retarded Muslim countries. :buba_phone:
As it seems Muslim countries have started felo-de-se. But in this case they have begun ban on the traditions of their own people instead of Suicide belts. :omghaha: Idiots

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom