What's new

Monument in memory of martyred APS students erected in Peshawar: KP CM

16 December, 2014. A chilly & cloudy December morning as usual, my Maa turned on the tv to watch Pakistan’s news & me getting annoyed because I wanted to sleep little more on my day off. News anchors giving the news of ‘APS attack’ & I immediately got up and turned the volume on.
Blood is everywhere. Tears, screams, and agony was in the air. Death toll was reached to 30s as per the tickers & I was wholeheartedly praying, it’s all my dream...a horror dream. I changed my pray & asked God, if it isn’t a dream, the number of deaths shouldn’t increase even with one number. I’m crying, my family sobbing too. We all are quiet & have nothing to say. The pain sealed the lips. I was changing the channels again & again with a hope to see less number of deaths. Also, with very heavy heart convincing myself to accept this harsh tragedy that took so many lives of our innocent kids. My hope lost & accepted yet once again low lives & cowardly enemy has attacked. This time the target is hope & future of Pakistan. It’s a school with innocent angels living their dreams & studying to serve their homeland in future. All my feelings were frozen and tears were flowing...I had only one question in my mind, how can they massacre innocent kids? What their parents are going through? Reporters reporting, students were asked if they belong to army families’ & if the answer is ‘yes’ they are shot dead on the spot. Ya Allah!!!

Day is coming to its end, it’s evening and I’m still sitting in same position, frozen. The death toll has reached to 140. The burnt notebooks, the bags, shoes, watches, and other accessories of little angels were covered with their blood instead of the ink. What a horrible thing to see. I am always very optimistic when it comes to Pakistan. But that was the day, I was losing all my hopes. No God No No, this is not the Pakistan I want to see. This is not the Pakistan I fight for. But the next day, I felt, it’s the day when every single Pakistani is mourning in Pakistan and across the globe.
Through this traumatic day, I had to find something positive to boost my morals high....to not lose hopes.
And I found a reason....the unity....the unity, I witnessed in Pakistani nation on this one tragedy, made me regain my faith in Pakistan and Pakistanis. No wonders, why this nation is so resilient. No wonder why this nation is still standing on its feet after all the terrorism activities done by the foes of Pakistan. No wonder, why Pakistan is consider to be one strong & courageous nation.
Although, it is one of the wound that would never heal & it’s still as painful as it was on the day one. But this has taught us to always stay strong and stand together as a nation no matters how difficult the time is. This is the only way to fight back with this terrorism & enemies of Pakistan.

Even those angels had nothing but positivity to spread and patriotism through their posts and pictures on Facebook & quotes on their notebooks.
They wanted to see a prosperous Pakistan. They wanted to see a Pakistan that is flourishing.
Let the world know, we stand together through thins and thick, through rainy days and good sunny days.
Let the world know, the scars and emptiness left with each lost soul is still marked on our hearts and souls. But this hasn’t lost our hopes in Pakistan.
Let the world know, Pakistan was, us and always will be Zindabad.

Long live Pakistan. Long live.

ہمارا خوں بھی شامل ہے تزینِ گلستاں میں”

‏ہمیں بھی یاد رکھنا چمن میں جب بہار آۓ”
16 December 1971 fall of Dhaka was a blessing in disguise so please don't mourn instead we should celebrate it.

comparing treachery to sacrifice. how low can you stoop
This wasn't sacrifice. Sacrifice implies willful action undertaken by someone who understood the consequences. These kids did not know they would die, and didn't want to die. Call it what it was, murder at the hands of terrorists.

For a military point of view Bangladesh was not defendable from India, always proved a hanging sword on our neck, in military term we call it loose item.....There are floods every year in Bangladesh and they always blame us for the poverty and bad situation....from a political point of they always vote only for Bengali politicians and there are high chances that no Punjabi , Sindhi ever sit on P.M's chair....

They got separated for good for both of us....Just imagine in today's world if India with they help of locals tries to separate / liberate Bangladesh and put a condition for not doing so over compromise on Kashmir what should we do?

comparing treachery to sacrifice. how low can you stoop
Still i can't stoop lower then umpteen show of unprofessionalism and fraudulent display of machismo and bravery, which has proved good for nothing.
Both are defeats,sacrifice is just another name for incompetence in third world countries.
Why can't we make enemy sacrifice their lives for our war.

To make sure their security and independence there are always armed forces at front.

On the borders not in the fields.

Dhaka fell because of paranoia and greed. Ordinary Pakistanis on both sides wanted to work together.

This wasn't sacrifice. Sacrifice implies willful action undertaken by someone who understood the consequences. These kids did not know they would die, and didn't want to die. Call it what it was, murder at the hands of terrorists.
call it whatever you want my point being are those events even remotely related or comparable.
Still i can't stoop lower then umpteen show of unprofessionalism and fraudulent display of machismo and bravery, which has proved good for nothing.
Both are defeats,sacrifice is just another name for incompetence in third world countries.
Why can't we make enemy sacrifice their lives for our war.
yeah we couldn't defend those kids or 90000 countrymen of ours but can you put all the blame on armed forces and intelligence.is our countrymen not be blamed were they not divided in 2014 ? did they not had soft corner for talibans ? were they not against any harsh action taken against those talibans? (remember red mosque backlash )
so i will like you to tell were we not equally responsible ?does the blame not rest on our shoulders too ?
i agree it's a sad thing that even after 90000 deaths it still took APS woke this nation up but the main question is why weren't we waking up before if you are going to blame armed forces i won't disagree with you but meanwhile don't clear the public of their fair share of the blame. it was us who tied their hands, who didn't supported their much needed harsh actions.

@Dubious Dear mod you merged my thread with the thread which is not related.The titles are completely different.This is really annoying for the posters and senior members of this forum as they are not used to such moderation.
It is also annoying when multiple threads on the same topic cause traffic....

Everything about APS should be under 1 thread....I am trying to limit the number of threads coz it is becoming difficult to moderate!

....Just imagine in today's world if India with they help of locals tries to separate / liberate Bangladesh and put a condition for not doing so over compromise on Kashmir what should we do?
Yes in simple words
Having Kasmir instead of BD is far better.right?

@Dubious Dear mod you merged my thread with the thread which is not related.The titles are completely different.This is really annoying for the posters and senior members of this forum as they are not used to such moderation.
If you disagree, you can open another thread and I wont merge it....However, I dont see anyone interested in contributing anything further to that 1 post!

On the borders not in the fields.

Dhaka fell because of paranoia and greed. Ordinary Pakistanis on both sides wanted to work together.
They became traitors and started to kill other Pakistanis so military operation was launched but India facilitate Mukti Bahini and we decided to take it as opportunity to leave that part for sake of people., who would die if we continue the war.

They became traitors and started to kill other Pakistanis so military operation was launched but India facilitate Mukti Bahini and we decided to take it as opportunity to leave that part for sake of people., who would die if we continue the war.

Ok

Back
Top Bottom