What's new

Monument in memory of martyred APS students erected in Peshawar: KP CM

yeah we couldn't defend those kids or 90000 countrymen of ours but can you put all the blame on armed forces and intelligence.is our countrymen not be blamed were they not divided in 2014 ? did they not had soft corner for talibans ? were they not against any harsh action taken against those talibans? (remember red mosque backlash )
so i will like you to tell were we not equally responsible ?does the blame not rest on our shoulders too ?
i agree it's a sad thing that even after 90000 deaths it still took APS woke this nation up but the main question is why weren't we waking up before if you are going to blame armed forces i won't disagree with you but meanwhile don't clear the public of their fair share of the blame. it was us who tied their hands, who didn't supported their much needed harsh actions.
There was no war here except........

I feel for the children.. Their parents will take this pain to their graves...

That day should now also be remembered as the starting point of an effective response to the devils operating on our land.. before that, our Army was not taking them seriously.. Good that many more such attacks have been prevented after that..
Kudos to our agencies they are doing a fantastic job especially considering the fact they are dealing with many, many major issues along with the budgetary constraints they are facing.Kudos bhai

Young innocent children dying is very sad indeed. It's difficult for a parent to overcome this pain in their lifetime, especially a mother. RIP

16 December, 2014. A chilly & cloudy December morning as usual, my Maa turned on the tv to watch Pakistan’s news & me getting annoyed because I wanted to sleep little more on my day off. News anchors giving the news of ‘APS attack’ & I immediately got up and turned the volume on.
Blood is everywhere. Tears, screams, and agony was in the air. Death toll was reached to 30s as per the tickers & I was wholeheartedly praying, it’s all my dream...a horror dream. I changed my pray & asked God, if it isn’t a dream, the number of deaths shouldn’t increase even with one number. I’m crying, my family sobbing too. We all are quiet & have nothing to say. The pain sealed the lips. I was changing the channels again & again with a hope to see less number of deaths. Also, with very heavy heart convincing myself to accept this harsh tragedy that took so many lives of our innocent kids. My hope lost & accepted yet once again low lives & cowardly enemy has attacked. This time the target is hope & future of Pakistan. It’s a school with innocent angels living their dreams & studying to serve their homeland in future. All my feelings were frozen and tears were flowing...I had only one question in my mind, how can they massacre innocent kids? What their parents are going through? Reporters reporting, students were asked if they belong to army families’ & if the answer is ‘yes’ they are shot dead on the spot. Ya Allah!!!

Day is coming to its end, it’s evening and I’m still sitting in same position, frozen. The death toll has reached to 140. The burnt notebooks, the bags, shoes, watches, and other accessories of little angels were covered with their blood instead of the ink. What a horrible thing to see. I am always very optimistic when it comes to Pakistan. But that was the day, I was losing all my hopes. No God No No, this is not the Pakistan I want to see. This is not the Pakistan I fight for. But the next day, I felt, it’s the day when every single Pakistani is mourning in Pakistan and across the globe.
Through this traumatic day, I had to find something positive to boost my morals high....to not lose hopes.
And I found a reason....the unity....the unity, I witnessed in Pakistani nation on this one tragedy, made me regain my faith in Pakistan and Pakistanis. No wonders, why this nation is so resilient. No wonder why this nation is still standing on its feet after all the terrorism activities done by the foes of Pakistan. No wonder, why Pakistan is consider to be one strong & courageous nation.
Although, it is one of the wound that would never heal & it’s still as painful as it was on the day one. But this has taught us to always stay strong and stand together as a nation no matters how difficult the time is. This is the only way to fight back with this terrorism & enemies of Pakistan.

Even those angels had nothing but positivity to spread and patriotism through their posts and pictures on Facebook & quotes on their notebooks.
They wanted to see a prosperous Pakistan. They wanted to see a Pakistan that is flourishing.
Let the world know, we stand together through thins and thick, through rainy days and good sunny days.
Let the world know, the scars and emptiness left with each lost soul is still marked on our hearts and souls. But this hasn’t lost our hopes in Pakistan.
Let the world know, Pakistan was, us and always will be Zindabad.

Long live Pakistan. Long live.

ہمارا خوں بھی شامل ہے تزینِ گلستاں میں”

‏ہمیں بھی یاد رکھنا چمن میں جب بہار آۓ”

I came across this thread earlier (before it was combined)...and didn't know what to write, esp coz some trolls were surfacing and atmosphere felt wrong because of that. Thanks to mods (@waz etc) for keeping the sanctity of such thread in the end.

Let me say now, I don't think there really are words to describe when innocent children are targetted by fetid demonic creatures that claim to be one of us humans. No...you are not! That is all I can say, more just make me cry because nothing can bring back those kids, and all kids and innocents that had same happen since we first came to be on this piece of rock.

It really does make me question my faith!...it really does....such things probably more than anything else! Why can such happen, why can such creatures get away with it (no their death is not enough!...not even close)...why they have always gotten away with it? Why must evil even be there, is HE not all-powerful to stop it? On and on it will go and nothing can quite give me a good answer.

But in the end I have to have faith... to make some sense that there is a divine justice that occurs, otherwise life simply wont have any meaning! There is no other option for me...I just hope all these parents and families have that faith too...that their loved ones, torn from them here, are just over there...they just waiting for them in different place is all .......a place, not too far away...a place we all pray they can hear you still so they know you miss them and that you will be with them soon...for life on the rock is but a drop in the ocean of time, the everlasting time and peace only found over there...where warm hands wait for yours!

For as it it said in a favourite Tamil song of mine (and always bring a tear to my eye):

Kannil mani pola, maniyin nizhal pola
Kalanthu piranthomada...
Intha mannum, kadal, vaanum, marainthu mudinthaalum
Marakka mudiyathada...
Uravai pirikka mudiyathada...

Like the bell of the eye, and as the shadow of the bell (symbolism is like apple of my eye etc)
We were together...
This earth, sea, and sky, though they may disappear and end
You cannot forget...
You can’t separate these bonds...

Back
Top Bottom