What's new

Monument in memory of martyred APS students erected in Peshawar: KP CM

Would be appreciated if you did the decent thing and removed your initial comments as today is not the day for flame baiting,,,, I am not going to name any culprits but rest assured we know who they are and they know we know who they are.Kudos
Done...
That comments were for him coz he started accusing indians .

Any update on Ehsanullah Ehsan? has he been granted pardon or would he be tried for the APS massacre
He's being tried under military courts. And no, he won't be pardoned. Events will unfold in due time.

Indeed I will keep a close eye on this thread, will certainly not let any lowlife try to derail it, anyone with even a touch of humanity would refrain from this.Kudos bhai.....and trolls beware Mods will immediately be contacted
Thank you bhai..no leniency on this issue.

their sacrifice made this country into what it is today. without them we would have never seen end to the terrorism. not because our armed forces wasn't capable of dealing with the issue but because we as a nation were very divided on it .on that day those TTP monsters show their true face and i am thankful to the people of this nation that they saw it and unlike many previous event didn't forget it but alas it was to high of a price that we had to pay to woke this nation up and i am not just talking about these little innocent angels here i am paying tribute to all those soldiers and 90000 civilians that laid their life for this nation.
may you all have high place in jannah for the ultimate sacrifice that you gladly gave for us even though no one had any right to ask you for it. hope all of you are watching from above that what huge difference did your sacrifice made for us all and this nation .
eternally in your debt
nation of pakistan

I wish it was an easy task to make every single namak haram Afghani to leave Pakistani. I wish....
But it is not something that can be done over the night.
We surly need to get rid of this filth as soon as possible for the safety of Pakistan. But you see Iran and India and Afghanistan are already after Pakistan. I personally believe, this can create more problems for Pakistan but most importantly for our armed force. They would be kicked out but Pakistan is not in this position right now.
4 years
4 years have passed, and no one could come up with a strategy to kick them out
what can be a bigger problem for Pakistan than loosing 150 innocent little souls?
if anything more cruel is left, then pray do tell me.

The US started bombing the entire world after 9/11
India mobilized its forces after 26/11
both still cry about it.

what have we done? failed the NAP?
could not kick out the Afghans? kill them all for all I care
a single child of Pakistan is worth more than the whole of Afghanistan

I remember those moments of grief. I was undertraining and infact on the same day I had exam but around 12 pm things started to act somewhat weird , those specialized dogs were rooming door to door corridor to corridor and around 1 pm news was broke on us that apsacs peshawar was Under attack . At first I thought the terrorist weren't able to cross college's gate but when I saw on news got shocked and tears started to rolling from my eyes.
But this caused a spark in spirit of pakistan before this we were referred as crowd not a nation but after 16 dec 2014 our eyes became ruthless , we showed resilience like never before in recent times .
Allah sab shuda ka darjat bulad kare Ameen!

images-46.jpg
Cameron-quote.jpg
images-38.jpg
images-40.jpg
images-37.jpg

If we can forget 16 Dec 1971,that is nothing infront of that.

This ghastly day was indeed the darkest day in the history of our beloved nation, after this atrocity the entire nation was galvanized to confront this menace once and for all, as a consequence military operations were intensified and terrorist hold outs were decimated though many managed to flee across the border and go into hibernation. With the extensive measures taken by Pak army the chances of infiltration are diminishing by the day, the terrorist and their backers are on the back-foot, may ALLAH (SWT) bless and protect this nation from her enemies, Pak Fauj Zindabad and indeed long live Pakistan.
NB:Your eloquently written piece brilliantly sums up the entire mood and emotions of the nation on that fateful day, may we NEVER EVER experience anything even remotely similar to this atrocity.Regards Moonlight
:pakistan:
@Slav Defence @Dubious @waz @PakSword @BHarwana

I feel for the children.. Their parents will take this pain to their graves...

That day should now also be remembered as the starting point of an effective response to the devils operating on our land.. before that, our Army was not taking them seriously.. Good that many more such attacks have been prevented after that..

I remeber the day very well. I came back from school to learn about the attack. I asked my mother why Geo’s logo was blacked out. The next few hours were the most hear breaking feeling ever; seeing the videos of parents, siblings, family & friends crying for their loved ones.

All I can ask for is justice. May Pakistan completely get rid of this cancer. I am thankful to Pak Army who gave their blood and life to safeguard us.

APS you will never be forgotten. Your names give us the strength to do something good for the nation.

“Shaheed ki jo maut hai woh qaum ki hayat hai, lahoo jo hai Shaheed ka woh qaum ki zakat hai”

16th December is celebrated as Azm e Nau Day.

Pakistanis renew their vows to the sacred Two Nation Theory that terrorists and Muslims are two different Nations living together.

Pakistan rises above terrorism on this day of ressurection.

Back
Top Bottom