What's new

Mongol conquest of Europe;A short glimpse

So ur saying kafur agreed to be u know what?It is hindu propaganda?
And no i don't hate alauddin,i actually kinda like him .He was capable in both adminsitration and warfare despite being illiterate,ambitious and ruthless and kept everybody in their place,not just hindus as u keep claiming.Alauddin is the typical absolute monarch,like a sultanate louis xiv.

No , I didn`t say or mean that . It was a common practice in medieval times to make eunuch the guards employed to guard the women's living areas at harems (oriental courts) . Kafur was responsible for paving the way of conquest of the south by Muslims for the first time in history . That`s why "some hindus" hate him and usually resort to low level propaganda . Good to know that you are not one of them :)

Last edited:
Haha, you can say bye bye to that fantasy. Even Putin is not that delusional to think he can rebuild the Russian empire. Most of ex communist countries absolute hate the idea. Hell even your Slavic neighbors hate your guts. I don't see it happening. There are so,e countries like Kazakhstan but that is for mutual benefit. Nothing to do with empire. Turkey has oil and gas pupline plans with all Turkic states. The Goldenhorde is regrouping again. Building up their ranks. Making their sword sharp and stretching their bows. With the permission of Tengri, lord of the blue sky and protector of the Turkic people. A new dawn will reemerge,
If you wrote this seriously, then I think it's right to stop further discussion.

Thanks for this "valuable" contribution to this history thread ... :disagree:

And then sold out Alaska to the Americans !!!
Russian settlements were even in California. But it does not matter - Russia can not have overseas colonies. We can not rob the local population - and without this overseas colonies are senseless .

Russian settlements were even in California. But it does not matter - Russia can not have overseas colonies. We can not rob the local population - and without this overseas colonies are senseless .

Hi,

The russians still have settlements in california----they are in Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena--------

I'm not a history expert , but in my opinion the most important thing about the mongol rise was the destruction of the Scythian people who preceded the mongols in central asia , todays tajiks for example are mostly a mix of ancient scythians and mongols , just like byzantines who were wiped out by the ottoman turks the scythians (saka) of places like the saka kingdom were mixed to a high degree with mongols ;

And why the OP says the myth of mongols in medieval Europe , I have traveled to hungary and there many people citizens of hungary look like mongols.

I'm not a history expert , but in my opinion the most important thing about the mongol rise was the destruction of the Scythian people who preceded the mongols in central asia , todays tajiks for example are mostly a mix of ancient scythians and mongols , just like byzantines who were wiped out by the ottoman turks the scythians (saka) of places like the saka kingdom were mixed to a high degree with mongols ;

And why the OP says the myth of mongols in medieval Europe , I have traveled to hungary and there many people citizens of hungary look like mongols.

The hungarians u are refering to may be pechenegs and cumans who fle dto hungary after their own lands were seized by mongols.

Hi,

The russians still have settlements in california----they are in Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena--------
It is immigrants, and those in 19 ct. were colonists. They came there before the Anglo-Saxons, but later the Spaniards.

Mongols didn't conquer Europe. There....saved you some reading.

Hi,

There are (or were...haven't lived there since '91) a lot of Russians in the Olympic peninsula in Washington state. whether there since the days of colony, or recent (most I saw were new...and though it was a colony...SWFPac was there)....not sure. This was about the time the USSR folded. Like I stated...Strategic Weapons Facility Pacific was there...and Bangor sub base....so I always figured they were there for that. Most I met were visitors ...and still had accents.

Last edited:
I loved how @AUSTERLITZ answered logically to the pointless religious Chest Thumping of @Azlan Haider . He tried both ethnicity and religion and also indirect insinuations along with his buddies but @AUSTERLITZ stayed firm and non derogatory

A lesson many members here can learn .

I loved how @AUSTERLITZ answered logically to the pointless religious Chest Thumping of @Azlan Haider . He tried both ethnicity and religion and also indirect insinuations along with his buddies but @AUSTERLITZ stayed firm and non derogatory

A lesson many members here can learn .

And I loved to see a Indian @Cherokee getting @ssburnt when shown the mirror of history .......... :lol:
b/w did you even read the posts ? If you had you wont claim such a thing that makes you look like a real @ss ... Every one can read for himself that I actually backed my argument with strong references and irrefutable logic... Come out of your religious hatred and you may be able to understand things in a better way .

Last edited:
Mongols didn't conquer Europe. There....saved you some reading.

Kindly elaborate.

That does not necessarily mean that the mongols had to ride on trained dragons, eat old women, cut off women's breasts or had to be the lost Jews who came to claim the lost relics of the three kings of the East.

Last edited:
Kindly elaborate.
Well, let's make it simple. Where was the Mongol Admin center for Germania? Italia? Names of a few governors? The Roman, Persian, Etc. Empires had centers you could Identify. Mongolian empire was big....but mainly empty nothing.

kept everybody in their place,not just hindus as u keep claiming

@Cherokee

Regarding treatment of Hindus by Alauddin Khilji , Barni observes :

"The Hindus were so reduced to be unable to keep a horse, wear fine clothes or enjoy any of life luxuries. No Hindu could hold up his head . He reduced them to such poverty that they could not even dream of revolting against the Sultan . ........."

His historic attack on Chittor in 1303 CE, and the folklore of him hearing of the beauty of Hindu queen of Chittor, Rani Padmini, the wife of King Rawal Ratan Singh and the subsequent story has been immortalized in the epic poem Padmavat[ The Imperial Gazetteer of India, 1909, v. 2, p. 430.]

Regarding his treatment of Muslims ,

According to Ibn Batuta, the Khiljis encouraged conversion to Islam by making it customary to have the convert presented to the sultan (who would place a robe on him and reward him with gold bracelets).

During IkhtiyarUddin Bakhtiyar Khilji's control of Bengal, Muslim missionaries in India achieved their greatest success in the number of converts to Islam.
[The preaching of Islam: a history of the propagation of the Muslim faith By Sir Thomas Walker Arnold, pg.212 & 227-228]

Back
Top Bottom