What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a fraud..........sorry to break ur bubble
just like osho,asaram bapu,gurbaksh ram rahim singh................many others

Then your gurus were also fraud!
Sorry to break your bubble.

He will kiss *** of Vatican that time, India, Indian will go for a toss when it involves christianity and vatican.I know these kind.
No wonder their kind is hated and the retribution they get is deserved.
you kiss some baba.. that is a stupid question. ..

I pointed it out many times, i dont want to repeat again, but i can say this, Bharat was a Hindu nation before too and it did better than secular nation.
For how long will you keep imposing minority secularism on majority hindus?For how long will you suppress the idea of Hindu rasthra and the Hindu homeland,The pressure cooker is gathering steam, i don't want to be around when it blows nor should you be shouting secularism then.

I am asking what are the changes... other than the tag... Pressure cooker and all can be kept apart for discussion after concluding this .

I was not around , so could nt read the brilliant lectures of yours regarding how glorified, classical and legendary the nation will become after becoming Hindu rashtra, please spare some time and educate me rather than beating around the bush.

So Hindu kids suddenly grew balls once they accepted Sikhi?

You mean Hindus were not fighting back? You mean the Rajputs were wearing bangles? You mean the Ahoms, the Marathas, the Vijaynagars were all Sikhs fighting back?

WTF!! Sometimes I feel that I am on some religious forum and not a defence forum. Surely a wrong place for me.

So Hindu kids suddenly grew balls once they accepted Sikhi?

The Hindus raised their kids as Sikhs. The children did not grow up in Gurudwara. Their parents raised them as the sword arm of Hinduism. Perhaps too complex for you.

WTF!! Sometimes I feel that I am on some religious forum and not a defence forum. Surely a wrong place for me.

Kashmiri Pandits called upon a Sardar when they were being persecuted ... Guru Tegh Bahadur. Real Macho of them back then.

And did he save them ?? Pandit Kirpa Ram Datt died fighting for the khalsa.

either you are stupid or pretending. .. Vatican is not a country... they don't have an army.. so what are you aiming. . ok you launch if you can .. troll..
Vatican is a Country FYI, and yes they do have an army , the SWISS GUARD!

Then your gurus were also fraud!
Sorry to break your bubble.

They were kings(last 4 atleast),,,,earlier were just like sufis..............not any gods.
I won't dispute that,,,,its just that they fought muslim invaders and got the status they enjoy today

probably Vatican don't know about him.. do you want to say not luxurious? ??? lol... i don't want to dispute if whites come to learn Hinduism... that's good.. at the same. .. im arguing why you guys crying when some people convert into Christianity. .. do we need to argue for this stupid things..
Dude, First of all a diaclaimer I am totally against the Babas one and all. But at the same time don't you think your pope lives a luxurious life like a king. So if you dislike one set of things for one then you should dislike the same set of things for the other too unless you are biased.

Now coming to conversion - I don't think anybody has any issue if the conversion is dine voluntarily with no coercive means involved. People have issues with missionaries coming over with bag load of money. They offer it to poor for conversion, they even insult other religions so that people start looking down upon what they follow. Do you support sick means? Please don't equate the willful conversions to the coercive ones and you will start seeing what the real issue is.

And did he save them ?? Pandit Kirpa Ram Datt died fighting for the khalsa.
He gave up his life for them, to prove a point. It wasn't his fault that Kashmiri Pandits couldn't understand his sacrifice and resists the persecution.

either you are stupid or pretending. .. Vatican is not a country... they don't have an army.. so what are you aiming. . ok you launch if you can .. troll..

LOL. Vatican is very much a country and they do have their own army. Now tell me, do you support Nuking Vatican when required ?

What do you mean "launch if you can" I am not seeking your permission, I am seeking your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom