What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly.. i been to many temples until now... unlike you guys think..

You are yet to tell us if Europe and India goes to war, do you support India nuking Vatican when required ?
He will kiss *** of Vatican that time, India, Indian will go for a toss when it involves christianity and vatican.I know these kind.
No wonder their kind is hated and the retribution they get is deserved.

I didn't see this thread, and anyway given that it is lord manvan in his umpteenth avatar and his ideological divine consort indrani who are crusading here, I don't find any point in another verbal duel. We all know their opinions, and we also know that they will keep repeating it ad nauseum even if they are wrong, so why waste time?

For the record, no India is not a hindu nation, it is a secular republic belonging to all Indians, irrespective of caste or creed or skin colour. Heck, the constitution itself makes that clear. (And not just in the preamble.)

Whether manvan and indrani likes it or not, there are plenty of Indians who are not hindus, and plenty who are hindus but do not want political hindutva, and plenty of non hindus as well who do not like political hindutva. And yes, they are all Indian citizens, and India is a country of all these people. It may hurt somebody to know that there are people who don't belong to their "one true religion", but that's the reality of the world.
FYI, that plenty of Hindus who dont want political Hindutva t are changing, they realize the game being played by Secularists .I don't need to say more watch the future/

You are yet to tell us if Europe and India goes to war, do you support India nuking Vatican when required ?

If India and Europe goes for war why should India specifically nuke vatican? Any reasons?

And where should Europe nuke back? Temple? ashram? Religious building ? religious city??/

Please explain.

Kashmiri Pandits called upon a Sardar when they were being persecuted ... Guru Tegh Bahadur. Real Macho of them back then.

Heard it was the hindus who were raising their first kid as Sikhs. So it was Hindu blood which fed the Sikh stream. So you can give credit back where it is due.

He will kiss *** of Vatican that time, India, Indian will go for a toss when it involves christianity and vatican.I know these kind.
No wonder their kind is hated and the retribution they get is deserved.

Well he was calling Indrani unpatriotic...so let us understand his patriotism. :coffee:

If India and Europe goes for war why should India specifically nuke vatican? Any reasons?

And where should Europe nuke back? Temple? ashram? Religious building ? religious city??/

Please explain.

Why don't you tell us under what conditions it will be acceptable to you :coffee:

What will happen if tomorrow India becomes a religion based nation.

Please point out the changes that you foresee immediately after it. .
I pointed it out many times, i dont want to repeat again, but i can say this, Bharat was a Hindu nation before too and it did better than secular nation.
For how long will you keep imposing minority secularism on majority hindus?For how long will you suppress the idea of Hindu rasthra and the Hindu homeland,The pressure cooker is gathering steam, i don't want to be around when it blows nor should you be shouting secularism then.

So what you are saying is you don't mind launching Nukes on Indians and India :coffee:

Now how about Vatican ....why are you trying to avoid the question. This is the 4th Time I am asking this question and you are yet to answer it.
either you are stupid or pretending. .. Vatican is not a country... they don't have an army.. so what are you aiming. . ok you launch if you can .. troll..

Heard it was the hindus who were raising their first kid as Sikhs. So it was Hindu blood which fed the Sikh stream. So you can give credit back where it is due.
So Hindu kids suddenly grew balls once they accepted Sikhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom