What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!! Sometimes I feel that I am on some religious forum and not a defence forum. Surely a wrong place for me.

yeah man,i miss the real discussions on rafale,mki,pakfa of last year:angel:

Acceptable what?

Some stupid commenting India Vs europe = India nuke vatican??
What is India Vs China , nuke Tibet monastery or dharamshala ??

Interesting :lol:

You suddenly turned stupid instead of answering that simple question.

fcuk naw man, how can one in his right mind compare these fraudsters with the Gurus.

What can u do??
Its a free country.

If i preach freedom of speech then i must adhere to that first:coffee:

If he can call our gurus as fraud to look hip, modern and secular then i can also call theirs a fraud.
Being a hindu I call such gurus fraud, They have hundreds of millions worth real estate in their name and drive around in fancy cars. What kind of Gurus are they?

Vatican is a Country FYI, and yes they do have an army , the SWISS GUARD!
WTF...Telegus are fighting on petty religious issues??..No wonder,you peoples were split into two halves..shame...just look us Malayalis for unity..

They were kings(last 4 atleast),,,,earlier were just like sufis..............not any gods.
I won't dispute that,,,,its just that they fought muslim invaders and got the status they enjoy today
I have all the respect for your gurus, but if you start calling mine as fraud.Then be prepared to take some back!

Interesting :lol:

You suddenly turned stupid instead of answering that simple question.

I was asking whether why there should be a question like that at the first place?

Do you think whether it makes a sense to even reply to something as stupid as that?

I have all the respect for your gurus, but if you start calling mine as fraud.Then be prepared to take some back!

As i said i don't care.
But that guy like asaram bapu is a fraud

You mean Hindus were not fighting back? You mean the Rajputs were wearing bangles? You mean the Ahoms, the Marathas, the Vijaynagars were all Sikhs fighting back?
No I meant there were others beside Ahoms, Rajputs, Marathas, Jats resisting and fighting back. We need to acknowledge and respect that as well.

He gave up his life for them, to prove a point. It wasn't his fault that Kashmiri Pandits couldn't understand his sacrifice and resists the persecution.

He gave up his life when he got involved in a pissing contest with the emperor instead of protecting he people who came to him for help.

Not the kind of guy I would give my votes to if he was to stand for elections :coffee:

The sword swings both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom