What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said gurus should not have money? Ever heard of Raj gurus? Raj risihis. The Hindu kings used to give them grants every year to cover the expenses of running gurukuls. Where did you get the idea that gurus mean bhikaris? If they become bhikaris, what will you do? Beat them up and enjoy seeing people beat them up?
Yeah heard stories about the gurukuls of Ashram, Ram Rahim Singh ... I would rather not speak about it. :lol::lol:

LOL. Why not ?

You want comfortable questions , not uncomfortable ones ?

So tell me, do you support nukeing Vatican when required ?

Yes when europe attacks it is very important that we attack vatican,. we should probably tie up a priest from temple in that missile who can chant some mantras while travelling all the way to vatican, the missile should be preferably orange and should have the capability to kill all people in vatican.. Would be a glorious day for us and all gods would be so happy that there would be a flower shower from heavens....

How fascinating.

Respect is claimed by someone,,not given by others.
See the number of people in kala pani who were sikhs/punjabis...............check the number of gallantry awards they got.

Unlike some other political chaddiwalahs:lol:

By that same logic, communities that have turned to Alcohol and drugs and dream of going to kanada also loose respect. No matter how much they claim it by referring to the past.

lol Mallus, yeah we know who calls the shots in mallus, btw, what is the percentage of minorities and hindus in kerala demographics.
Hindus-55%
Muslims-25%
Christians-20%...
There are more than 20 Malayalis in this PDF alone..Haven't you seen them fighting against each other for religion??..No...

Respect is claimed by someone,,not given by others.
See the number of people in kala pani who were sikhs/punjabis...............check the number of gallantry awards they got.

Unlike some other political chaddiwalahs:lol:

Oh yeah, we also know the theory of martial races promoted by the Brits and how it was sustained by the seculars.

Sarvarkar was in Kala Pani too so were a host of other Indians.

Yeah heard stories about the gurukuls of Ashram, Ram Rahim Singh ... I would rather not speak about it. :lol::lol:

lol,,,everyone in punjab/haryana knows the truth about ram rahim singh.............the name says it all:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hindus-55%
Muslims-25%
Christians-20%...
There are more than 20 Malayalis in this PDF alone..Haven't you seen them fighting against each other for religion??..No...

That is because the Hindus have turned secular and eat beef. As long as the Hindu mallu is eating beef, the other communities will feel his contribution to secularism is the greatest.

Oh yeah, we also know the theory of martial races promoted by the Brits and how it was sustained by the seculars.

Sarvarkar was in Kala Pani too so were a host of other Indians.

Go and check how many of our kind died.
I generally never boast but since u asked for it:coffee:

U are on an extremely sticky wicket discussing the resolve and contribution of sardars.:rolleyes:

We have always acknowledged that. That is why all Indians give respect to Sardars. Strangely enough this has gone to their head and something else happened when they started demanding Khalistan. So I think we should stop overdoing respect too.
Considering Sikhs themselves killed Khalistani movement I would rather respect them even more. But to each his own I guess.

I do not know about Ram Rahim, but I have heard Asaram and he comes across as a nice holy man. Also his cases will turn up nothing.

Yes when europe attacks it is very important that we attack vatican,. we should probably tie up a priest from temple in that missile who can chant some mantras while travelling all the way to vatican, the missile should be preferably orange and should have the capability to kill all people in vatican.. Would be a glorious day for us and all gods would be so happy that there would be a flower shower from heavens....

How fascinating.

It's SAFFRON brother......... :disagree:

How fascinating.

LOL...... it gets more interesting,

You daub your answer in absurdities to obfuscate and remove the seriousness from the reply.

Why not give a clear Yes or No reply :coffee: .............. how difficult is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom