What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a hindu I call such gurus fraud, They have hundreds of millions worth real estate in their name and drive around in fancy cars. What kind of Gurus are they?

Who said gurus should not have money? Ever heard of Raj gurus? Raj risihis. The Hindu kings used to give them grants every year to cover the expenses of running gurukuls. Where did you get the idea that gurus mean bhikaris? If they become bhikaris, what will you do? Beat them up and enjoy seeing people beat them up?

Being a hindu I call such gurus fraud, They have hundreds of millions worth real estate in their name and drive around in fancy cars. What kind of Gurus are they?
Especially the likes of Asaram Bapu. Gone are the days of Vivekanand, Dayanand Sarawati etc. At least there was honesty in what they were doing. It was not about money unlike today.

People declared you chaddiwala when you were supporting Modi's election campaign. Now in this thread the same people will declare a secular. Congratulations in advance for the promotion!!

Itna EMOTIONAL kyo hogaya hai bhai??? :lol:

As if I care for there TAGS????

I will do what is BEST for my NATION.

Modi + True Secularism is the BEST for my Nation.

Now do you have a WORD for my KIND??? :enjoy:

I was asking whether why there should be a question like that at the first place?

Do you think whether it makes a sense to even reply to something as stupid as that?

LOL. Why not ?

You want comfortable questions , not uncomfortable ones ?

So tell me, do you support nukeing Vatican when required ?

sad to see u compare the two very different people.
How is he any different?
Just because your religion was founded some 300 years ago suddenly your gurus become divine and the neo-babas and gurus are not divine because divinity was only found some 400 years ago not in the present day is it?
In next 200 years even these gurus will be revered as divine.

No I meant there were others beside Ahoms, Rajputs, Marathas, Jats resisting and fighting back. We need to acknowledge and respect that as well.
We have always acknowledged that. That is why all Indians give respect to Sardars. Strangely enough this has gone to their head and something else happened when they started demanding Khalistan. So I think we should stop overdoing respect too.

He gave up his life when he got involved in a pissing contest with the emperor instead of protecting he people who came to him for help.

Not the kind of guy I would give my votes to if he was to stand for elections :coffee:

The sword swings both ways.

Nice facts:rofl:

WTF...Telegus are fighting on petty religious issues??..No wonder,you peoples were split into two halves..shame...just look us Malayalis for unity..
lol Mallus, yeah we know who calls the shots in mallus, btw, what is the percentage of minorities and hindus in kerala demographics.

How is he any different?
Just because your religion was founded some 300 years ago suddenly your gurus become divine and the neo-babas and gurus are not divine because divinity was only found some 400 years ago not in the present day is it?
In next 200 years even these gurus will be revered as divine.

Again,,u guys are 100 pc right

Especially the likes of Asaram Bapu. Gone are the days of Vivekanand, Dayanand Sarawati etc. At least there was honesty in what they were doing. It was not about money unlike today.

There is no prima facie case against Asaram Bapu. Dr. Swamy and many others have gone through his case and there is nothing to implicate him there. It is only political expediency which has kept him in the prison.

We have always acknowledged that. That is why all Indians give respect to Sardars. Strangely enough this has gone to their head and something else happened when they started demanding Khalistan. So I think we should stop overdoing respect too.

Respect is claimed by someone,,not given by others.
See the number of people in kala pani who were sikhs/punjabis...............check the number of gallantry awards they got.

Unlike some other political chaddiwalahs:lol:

Not all of them are fraud i agree there are some, but he is calling everyone as fraud.
Why is this selective divinity dished out to minority saintly figures making them divine and unquestionable while at the same time calling majority hindu saints as fraud without even questioning or reason?

Too much power and respect makes one go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom