What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL we undertake many villages provide osmosis plants and develop the village,all that money comes out of that pocket.What he did was to show an example of how it can be done.
Why is it not charity?

He was a fraud..........sorry to break ur bubble
just like osho,asaram bapu,gurbaksh ram rahim singh................many others

Haha,
Those white people come seeking to learn about Hinduism.he never asked give me money.Nor did he ask them to convert to Hinduism did he?
Your vatican fears him, so they try maligning his image as much as they can and his devotees include Queens and kings from India to western nations.
Top-ranking politicians including prime ministers,Presidents, Union ministers, governors, chief ministers, filmstars, sportspersons, industrialists and virtually the 'who's who' of the country rank among the high-profile devotees of the Baba.

Luxurious life? He died a bachelor and single handedly changed the face of Rayalaseema ,
he gave free water to drought stricken Rayalaseema and Chennai which none of the state governments were able to do.
and many such charity works even then he never asked anyone to convert.
While your RIce bag missionaries show rice bags to convert gullible tribals,.
That is exactly why we hate your missionaries for.
probably Vatican don't know about him.. do you want to say not luxurious? ??? lol... i don't want to dispute if whites come to learn Hinduism... that's good.. at the same. .. im arguing why you guys crying when some people convert into Christianity. .. do we need to argue for this stupid things..

Hello. Wake up. Hinduism only survived because we were too numerous and fought back. But we were on sedatives since Independence with the seculars in the saddle. The Christian missionaries were never as successful during the British era in getting converts as they were under Secularism.

All major superpowers are Christian countries. China is regaining its Buddhist soul and is a superpower.

That is such a bullshit story. North India was under Sharia in case you forgot history before the Brits came in. The one chance the Muslims got after that and we have 2 Islamic countries carved out of India.

Who claimed India is not for all people? What kind of strawman is this? Did Bhagwat threaten to dispel non-Hindus from India? Does UK being a Christian country means there is no space for other religions there?

60% market share? Poor in maths too? Hindus make up 1 billion of the 7 billion of earth's population.

e3c94efb035f421e51cf450101a3e32a.png

I GIVE UP!!!!

:cray:

really ... now im in Anantapur vidyuth nagar.. none giving shit about it..

LOL,
Ask TV9 their subscription dropped once they started the negative campaign against Sai Baba, they had to later Apologize for it.

probably Vatican don't know about him.. do you want to say not luxurious? ??? lol... i don't want to dispute if whites come to learn Hinduism... that's good.. at the same. .. im arguing why you guys crying when some people convert into Christianity. .. do we need to argue for this stupid things..

You are yet to tell us if Europe and India goes to war, do you support India nuking Vatican when required ?

People are allergic to the "Indian" Secularism, it has become a synonym with appeasement for them. I guess they want to change the word with something which excite their palate.
I know, that's why I have often remarked here to make the distinction between secularism and pseudo-secularism, and not misuse the former word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom