What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

Moreover, I am yet to see ANY religion supporting such kind of dressing

She is wearing an evening gown man. Please speak about your own religion and not pass sweeping judgments as some sort of expert on that of others.

Islam has ordered Muslims over and over again to stop Haram and spread Hilal this free will doesn't work in Islam. Yes in India Muslims will find it hard to stop evil through hands so they at least have to do it by mouth I mean by speaking against it in all the forum they find.
What kind of a religion orders it's followers? I believe that religion is a guide for living a good life with morals. Not fatwas and orders.

Islam has ordered Muslims over and over again to stop Haram and spread Hilal this free will doesn't work in Islam. Yes in India Muslims will find it hard to stop evil through hands so they at least have to do it by mouth I mean by speaking against it in all the forum they find.
Free will to act is the ONLY reason why one will be judged on the day of judgement and Islam (as Muslims believe) is the rule book according to which one will be gauged, with Quran and Hadith being the reference points

If I have understood you correctly; Once anyone subscribes to Islam he/she promises to follow the guidance and rulings of Islam. Now, one is expected and required to act in a manner that is acceptable as per Quran/Hadith. In between the promise and the rulings comes the action from him/her. He/she has the free will by birth as a human, but the belief system commands that the rulings cannot be ridiculed. The free will of men/women cannot/should not challenge the wisdom of God laid out in the Rule book (Quran/Hadith). Free will (again) means he is endowed with the consciousness to chose right over wrong, or the vice versa, but free will does not mean whatever he/she will chose as an action for himself/herself will become right..It is this free will that will result in us being judged else it would have become all pre-planned and dramatized

Free will to act is the ONLY reason why one will be judged on the day of judgement and Islam (as Muslims believe) is the rule book according to which one will be gauged, with Quran and Hadith being the reference points

If I have understood you correctly; Once anyone subscribes to Islam he/she promises to follow the guidance and rulings of Islam. Now, one is expected and required to act in a manner that is acceptable as per Quran/Hadith. In between the promise and the rulings comes the action from him/her. He/she has the free will by birth as a human, but the belief system commands that the rulings cannot be ridiculed. The free will of men/women cannot/should not challenge the wisdom of God laid out in the Rule book (Quran/Hadith). Free will (again) means he is endowed with the consciousness to chose right over wrong, or the vice versa, but free will does not mean whatever he/she will chose as an action for himself/herself will become right..It is this free will that will result in us being judged else it would have become all pre-planned and dramatized
Sorry this free will doesn't work in Islam. If you are a Muslim and you are claiming to be a Muslim than you have to follow Islamic rules and Muslims on General are required to stop evil and spread Halal. So Indian Muslims did the right thing by asking Shami to stop doing haram and they should continue to do so. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have again and again told Muslims to stop Haram and spread Halal.

She is wearing an evening gown man. Please speak about your own religion and not pass sweeping judgments as some sort of expert on that of others.
I would love to see any religious scriptures allowing women to wear a dress that exposes her body (Say, the percentage of exposure allowed is any body part more than what is required of her to run every day chores)

So I'm guessing if one exercises his or her free will and decides to go by another rule book and not the one of Islam, then he or she will eventually be judged by the new set of rules to the ones in Islam.

I would love to see any religious scriptures allowing women to wear a dress that exposes her body (Say, the percentage of exposure allowed is any body part more than what is required of her to run every day chores)

Please be factual.

Point to something in Hindu texts that does not allow an evening gown.

Or in Sikh ones.

We have courtesans with open boobs on our temple walls. Let's get real please. And not shove Islamic morality down Hindu throats.

Sorry this free will doesn't work in Islam. If you are a Muslim and you are claiming to be a Muslim than you have to follow Islamic rules and Muslims on General are required to stop evil and spread Halal. So Indian Muslims did the right thing by asking Shami to stop doing haram and they should continue to do so. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have again and again told Muslims to stop Haram and spread Halal.
I think you did not read my reply in full

Excerpt from it

*The free will of men/women cannot/should not challenge the wisdom of God laid out in the Rule book (Quran/Hadith). Free will (again) means he is endowed with the consciousness to chose right over wrong, or the vice versa, but free will does not mean whatever he/she will chose as an action for himself/herself will become right..It is this free will that will result in us being judged else it would have become all pre-planned and dramatized*

UlcE0Kj.gif

I think you did not read my reply in full

Excerpt from it

*The free will of men/women cannot/should not challenge the wisdom of God laid out in the Rule book (Quran/Hadith). Free will (again) means he is endowed with the consciousness to chose right over wrong, or the vice versa, but free will does not mean whatever he/she will chose as an action for himself/herself will become right..It is this free will that will result in us being judged else it would have become all pre-planned and dramatized*

A few points for your reflection:
1. You are the best community in the world only because you enjoin good and forbid evil.

3_110.png
Audio of this ayah here

“You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient”. (Surah Aal Imran 3:110)
Al Qurtubi said, “You are the best of peoples only if you enjoin good and forbid evil.”
2. There should always be a group calling people towards good and forbidding them from evil. This is an obligation upon the Ummah which is a collective responsibility.

3_104.png
Audio of this ayah here

“And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.” (Surah Aal Imran 3: 104)
Your success in this world and in the Hereafter depends upon the fulfillment of this obligation. If you fail in your duty, you are “not among the successful”!
3. Enjoining good and forbidding evil is the principle characteristic of a Muslim.
A believer in Islam, male and female, should not only possess this character but also mutually cooperate in the promotion of good and the prohibition of evil. There is no gender bias in Islam.
9_71.png

“The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those – Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.” (Surah At-Tawbah 9:71)
4. Hypocrites, men and women, do the opposite. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right.
9_67.png

“The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah, so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites – it is they who are the defiantly disobedient”. (Surah At-Tawbah 9:67)
5. Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam said:
مَنْ رَأى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَراً فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ ، فَإنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ ، فَإنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ ، وَذَلِكَ أضْعَفُ الإيمَانِ
“Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand; if he is unable to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is unable to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest form of Faith”.
In this hadeeth, the glorious Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam has mentioned what should be a Muslim’s response to the happening evil in a beautiful way: Act as per your capability.
1. If you capable, then stop the evil with your hand. Use your power, influence, status or force to stop bad things from happening.
2. If you are incapable of stopping evil with your hand, then at least speak out against it.
3. Even if that is not possible by you, then at least detest it in your heart telling yourself that such an evil is happening in front of my eyes and I am not able to do anything to stop it. Feeling bad at heart is the weakest form of Faith.
Those who do not have this ‘weakest form of Faith’, that is those who are not at all bothered about the evil happening, do not have Faith in the true sense.
6. Amr bil Ma’roof and Nahi ‘anil Munkar is a Fard Kifaayah, collective responsibility of the Muslim Ummah.
An-Nawawee said, “The Prophet’s saying ‘must change it’ indicates that practicing it is an obligation, by the consensus of the Ummah.”
He also said, “Enjoining good and forbidding evil is an obligation of collective responsibilty, Fard Kifaayah. Once it is undertaken by a number of people the rest are absolved of it. However, if neglected by everyone, then all those who are capable of discharging it, without legal excuse or fear, are considered sinful.
However, for a Muslim at the helm of affairs or in authority, this will become his individual responsibility, Fard Al Ayn.
7. You are On Board in this world. Either you are all drowned or all safe:
Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam said:
“The likeness of the man who observes the limits prescribed by Allah and that of the man who transgresses them is like the people who get on board a ship after casting lots. Some of them are in its lower deck and some of them in its upper (deck). Those who are in its lower (deck), when they require water, go to the occupants of the upper deck, and say to them : ‘If we make a hole in the bottom of the ship, we shall not harm you.’ If they (the occupants of the upper deck) leave them to carry out their design they all will be drowned. But if they do not let them go ahead (with their plan), all of them will remain safe”. (Hadeeth No. 187 here)
We learn from this Hadeeth that the consequences of committing acts which are forbidden in Islam are not confined only to those persons who commit them, but the whole society has to suffer for them. It is, therefore, essential that the people who are in the habit of committing sinful acts and violate Divine injunctions, should be checked to save the whole society from destruction. If this is not done, the entire society will have to face the Divine punishment.
8. An important clarification by Abu Bakr As-Siddique radhiyallaahu anhu:
He reported, “O you people! You recite this Verse: ‘O you who believe! Take care of your ownselves. If you follow the right guidance, no hurt can come to you from those who are in error.’ (5:105) But I have heard Messenger of Allah (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam) saying: “When people see an oppressor but do not prevent him from (doing evil), it is likely that Allah will punish them all.” (Hadeeth 197, Riyadhus saliheen, Chapter 23)
Some people even today consider the Qur’anic verse, ‘Take care of yourselves‘, as justification to avoid ‘enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong’ saying that Allah has asked us to take care of ourselves, so why to bother about others!
By narrating this Hadeeth, Abu Bakr As-Siddique refuted this interpretation of the Ayah and made it clear that it is the duty of the Ummah and each of its member to make best possible efforts to check the vices prevalent in the society.
9. If you do not carry out your responsibility of Amr bil Ma’roof and Nahi ‘anil Munkar, then you du’aas go unanswered!
The Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam said:
“By Him in Whose Hand my life is, you either enjoin good and forbid evil, or Allah will certainly soon send His punishment to you. Then you will make supplication and it will not be accepted”. (Hadeeth No. 193, Riyadhus Saliheen, Chapter 23)
May Allah help us to fulfill our role and responsibilities. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal lal laahu ‘Alaihi Wasallam.

So I'm guessing if one exercises his or her free will and decides to go by another rule book and not the one of Islam, then he or she will eventually be judged by the new set of rules to the ones in Islam.
Oh yes, by being a member of Pakistani cricket team (bed time 10 Pm) you cannot chose to hang out just because the Australian cricket team is having a team dinner past 10 pm and you kind of liked it

P.S: On tours during test matches the bed time is 10 pm for Pakistani cricket team and no activities are planned/allowed beyond that

But then again, we have taken religion guidelines/rulings way too lighter compared to any other rule books/guidebooks

Oh yes, by being a member of Pakistani cricket team (bed time 10 Pm) you cannot chose to hang out just because the Australian cricket team is having a team dinner past 10 pm and you kind of liked it

P.S: On tours during test matches the bed time is 10 pm for Pakistani cricket team and no activities are planned/allowed beyond that

But then again, we have taken religion guidelines/rulings way too lighter compared to any other rule books/guidebooks

What if I leave the Pakistan cricket team and get into the Australian one? Will the Australian Cricket Board rap me if I go pubbing till 1?

Please be factual.

Point to something in Hindu texts that does not allow an evening gown.

Or in Sikh ones.

We have courtesans with open boobs on our temple walls. Let's get real please. And not shove Islamic morality down Hindu throats.
Really?

Then let's agree to disagree! To you is your belief and to me is mine

What is it with every Mullah pervert watching every morning/talk shows or following celebrities? This happens in Pakistan too, every once in a while some perverted molvi shabib and his male concubines gets offended by some ''bad-iklhaqi'' on TV. :lol:

So your mother and sister dress naked too?, yar pics tou share karo.

Back
Top Bottom