What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

Cute couple.

Shami_and_wife_4.jpg

mohammed-shami-with-daughter-final-pic.jpg

@Zarvan I mean no disrespect but your qaid-e-azam is known for wearing suits which are western, no beard, he is known for smoking and drinking.

It is haram by your means and yet you love him and say thanks Jinnah. How is that possible? Is your haram policing limited to women only?
We thank him for giving us Pakistan but nobody supports his actions of drinking or smoking cigar or eating poke although he left drinking and eating port in his last 15 years of life.

We thank him for giving us Pakistan but nobody supports his actions of drinking or smoking cigar or eating poke although he left drinking and eating port in his last 15 years of life.
So when are you going to criticize and condemn his haram doings? So you don't have anything against him doing so?

Can you give a reason why you are not mad at him for drinking alcohol and eating pork and not keeping his beard in contrary to what Islam says?

So when are you going to criticize and condemn his haram doings? So you don't have anything against him doing so?

Can you give a reason why you are not mad at him for drinking alcohol and eating pork and not keeping his beard in contrary to what Islam says?
I talk against every one who does sin. Jinnah used to do wrong by drinking and eating pork no Muslim has defended it and never will. Yes he gave us Pakistan and we thank him for that not for his sins like drinking and eating pork and I would repeat he even left those in last years of his life.

I talk against every one who does sin. Jinnah used to do wrong by drinking and eating pork no Muslim has defended it and never will. Yes he gave us Pakistan and we thank him for that not for his sins like drinking and eating pork and I would repeat he even left those in last years of his life.

So leaving it doesn't make it haram anymore? How deliberate it is for you to change your tone when it comes to your qaid-e-azam and Mohammad shami's wife?

Did anybody vowed to stop your qaid-e-azam by any means because he used to commit haram?

I haven't gone through the comments, but I think there is a grave misunderstanding of religion generally. When one subscribes to a belief system it is not on the individual to cherry pick the rulings of his or her choice and ignore the rest.

However, it still is individuals free will to subscribe to a religion or not. It is interesting to see the same people fully abiding by the rulings of the local laws, universities, cricket teams etc. fully while they so conveniently ridicule the rulings of religion (whichever is applicable to them)

So in the case in question; it is not right for her (if she is a Muslim) to dress up like that, however, it is her free will to do so, and it is the same free will that will result in her actions being judged on the day of judgement. Moreover, I am yet to see ANY religion supporting such kind of dressing

So leaving it doesn't make it haram anymore? How deliberate it is for you to change your tone when it comes to your qaid-e-azam and Mohammad shami's wife?

Did anybody vowed to stop your qaid-e-azam by any means because he used to commit haram?
I have same tune for every one. Yes people around him convinced him and that is why he left drinking and eating pork

Our in house mullah @Zarvan bin sajid will call you a tharki and haramkor. How dare you kafir to commit haram by complimenting a woman for her smile.

You complimented her smile.

Sarthak merely said she was very pretty.

I like her hair a lot.

Tissot something else ....

Its important to be accurately factual about women.

I haven't gone through the comments, but I think there is a grave misunderstanding of religion generally. When one subscribes to a belief system it is not on the individual to cherry pick the rulings of his or her choice and ignore the rest.

However, it still is individuals free will to subscribe to a religion or not. It is interesting to see the same people fully abiding by the rulings of the local laws, universities, cricket teams etc. fully while they so conveniently ridicule the rulings of religion (whichever is applicable to them)

So in the case in question; it is not right for her (if she is a Muslim) to dress up like that, however, it is her free will to do so, and it is the same free will that will result in her actions being judged on the day of judgement. Moreover, I am yet to see ANY religion supporting such kind of dressing
Islam has ordered Muslims over and over again to stop Haram and spread Hilal this free will doesn't work in Islam. Yes in India Muslims will find it hard to stop evil through hands so they at least have to do it by mouth I mean by speaking against it in all the forum they find.

Back
Top Bottom