What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

Oh we're not interested really? no i never saw any molvi doing anything against corruption maybe they're not that interested in it the way they're interested in issuing fatwas against women's? and one more thing people are more concerned about finishing this extremism, corruption and injustice from our countries first no one is obsessed about someone's cloths except molvis who don't have anything else to do in their life other than issuing fatwa's.
And I have several Molvis talking thousands of time against corruption and other social evils but hardly people pay attention to it.

LOL even this forum is infected by Mullahs, going by some of the comments. When will these Mullahs start minding their own f**king business.

You are as helpless to stop him as you are from stopping me from replying to you :P

Now say 'Thank you Jinnah'.
We are not helpless we can do lot of things and Muslims in India would also keep doing the job of stopping him and yes we proudly say

THANK YOU JINAH

LOL even this forum is infected by Mullahs by reading some of the comments. When will these Mullahs start minding their own f**king business.
In Islam our business include stopping Haram and spreading Halal so we would keep doing our business that is spreading Halal and stopping haram with any mean possible.

We are not helpless we can do lot of things and Muslims in India would also keep doing the job of stopping him and yes we proudly say

THANK YOU JINAH

Well let me join you and say 'thank you jinnah' on behalf of Muhammed shami.

I think you should first demonstrated your lack of helplessness by taking back your country form the grip of the army.

Then you can worry about Mohammed shami's wifes clevage :P

THANK YOU JINAH

In Islam our business include stopping Haram and spreading Halal so we would keep doing our business that is spreading Halal and stopping haram with any mean possible.

Bro, stop pretending to be a religious police every where. Stop controlling lives of others. Spread peace not fear.

Bro, stop pretending to be a religious police every where. Stop controlling lives of others. Spread peace not fear.
Sorry but Islam is clear on stopping Haram and spreading Halal and Muslims will continue to do it no matter How much liberals hate it or who ever else hates. Muslims won't stop

Sorry but Islam is clear on stopping Haram and spreading Halal and Muslims will continue to do it no matter How much liberals hate it or who ever else hates. Muslims won't stop

What do you plan to do about Kafirs ?

Try some 'ijtehad' as well.

Try some 'ijtehad' as well.
Ijtihad is not done on those matters already decided by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. And Ijtihad also can't stop Muslims from spreading Halal and stopping evil and Haram and forbidden stuff.

Ijtihad is not done on those matters already decided by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. And Ijtihad also can't stop Muslims from spreading Halal and stopping evil and Haram and forbidden stuff.

Ok my angry mullah brother.:cuckoo:

Well let me join you and say 'thank you jinnah' on behalf of Muhammed shami.

I think you should first demonstrated your lack of helplessness by taking back your country form the grip of the army.

Then you can worry about Mohammed shami's wifes clevage :P

I did not note much of that. Very classy the hairdo.

Back
Top Bottom