What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

They by not wearing Hijab are doing Haram according to Islam I only give what is version of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and in Islam those who do sin and those who don't are not equal. Yes that fabric is sign of Muslim women there dignity and honor. ALLAH asked them to wear it so Muslim women can be recognized as pious women. Yes that is sign of piety and honor and those who don't wear it basically take off there honor and dignity
But Mr. Zarvan, with rising global temperatures isn't it tough to wear a black cloth which attracts more heat. How are our going to justify it by making her to wear a black full on piece of cloth by thus making her uncomfortable.

And how good is a photo with a woman with full on black cloth sometimes nothing to show even her eyes. So much for a photograph.

Modesty doesn't lie in a piece of cloth. You are confusing modesty with decency. And the definition of those words change from country to country. Stop spreading wahabi culture. So much for Islam is about peace and where people like you impose restrictions for them. Why don't you wear a full on black veil in a hot summer and then talk about it.

What wonders is the fact that you feel entitled to interrupt in others lives and goes on to state "they will be stopped by any means". ANY MEANS? Really?

But Mr. Zarvan, with rising global temperatures isn't it tough to wear a black cloth which attracts more heat. How are our going to justify it by making her to wear a black full on piece of cloth by thus making her uncomfortable.

And how good is a photo with a woman with full on black cloth sometimes nothing to show even her eyes. So much for a photograph.

Modesty doesn't lie in a piece of cloth. You are confusing modesty with decency. And the definition of those words change from country to country. Stop spreading wahabi culture. So much for Islam is about peace and where people like you impose restrictions for them. Why don't you wear a full on black veil in a hot summer and then talk about it.

What wonders is the fact that you feel entitled to interrupt in others lives and goes on to state "they will be stopped by any means". ANY MEANS? Really?
Conditions were far more tough for women in time of RASOOL SAW and first thousand years of Islam with no fans no AC no such thing but those who love Islam proudly follow order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Islam makes it clear when you would follow Islam troubles and difficulties would come your way but Islam and love of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW would give you strength and bravery to overcome those difficulties and struggles.

Conditions were far more tough for women in time of RASOOL SAW and first thousand years of Islam with no fans no AC no such thing but those who love Islam proudly follow order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Islam makes it clear when you would follow Islam troubles and difficulties would come your way but Islam and love of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW would give you strength and bravery to overcome those difficulties and struggles.
Talk that shit after wearing a burkha or hijab yourself for a whole day in a busy junction.

With globalisation where people need to go out of boundaries to work don't you think your wahabi laws need a change. Obviously Sania Mirza can't play tennis with a burkha or hijab. You are saying it is haram because you can't stand a woman being herself and achieving things that mullahs like you can only dream of.

There are openings in ISIS religious police. Why don't you send your resume?

Who the **** gave you the right to attack someone an insult them and characterise them based on their attire. Does Islam only care for people's attire rather than their behaviour and personality and attitude. It's obvious that Sania Mirza have helped a lot of people by her actions than people like you who cry "haram" at everything. Go get a life man. Stop preaching to people. Leave it to your God who according to you will be the judge on the judgement day. Are you sure that you will go to heaven?

Talk that shit after wearing a burkha or hijab yourself for a whole day in a busy junction.

With globalisation where people need to go out of boundaries to work don't you think your wahabi laws need a change. Obviously Sania Mirza can't play tennis with a burkha or hijab. You are saying it is haram because you can't stand a woman being herself and achieving things that mullahs like you can only dream of.

There are openings in ISIS religious police. Why don't you send your resume?

Who the **** gave you the right to attack someone an insult them and characterise them based on their attire. Does Islam only care for people's attire rather than their behaviour and personality and attitude. It's obvious that Sania Mirza have helped a lot of people by her actions than people like you who cry "haram" at everything. Go get a life man. Stop preaching to people. Leave it to your God who according to you will be the judge on the judgement day. Are you sure that you will go to heaven?

I wear Shalwar Kameez of most thick material during summers. I have worn winter dresses in summer so please don't tell me. Covering is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Sorry in Islam what is allowed and what is not allowed is clear and ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told Muslims over and over again to stop Haram and spread halal so those who who do Haram will be stopped in any way possible. I don't need your permission to do it Muslims have order and permission from ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and we would keep doing it.

I wear Shalwar Kameez of most thick material during summers. I have worn winter dresses in summer so please don't tell me. Covering is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Sorry in Islam what is allowed and what is not allowed is clear and ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told Muslims over and over again to stop Haram and spread halal so those who who do Haram will be stopped in any way possible. I don't need your permission to do it Muslims have order and permission from ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and we would keep doing it.
So, by giving you permission to interfere in others lives, don't you think that your God is being a bit unreasonable?

If peace is what you want, it can't be achieved by burkha or hijab. I thought only chicken is meant to be halal'ed. I guess its a good day to learn something.

So, by giving you permission to interfere in others lives, don't you think that your God is being a bit unreasonable?

If peace is what you want, it can't be achieved by burkha or hijab. I thought only chicken is meant to be halal'ed. I guess its a good day to learn something.
No you have wrong meaning of freedom GOD never gave that freedom.

No you have wrong meaning of freedom GOD never gave that freedom.
My meaning of freedom is to live my life and don't interrupt someone's way of life until it effects me. It's totally my own definition. Neither someone dictated me nor I copied it from any book.

So how does a woman not wearing a hijab or burkha effecting you either physically or mentally. I guess nothing physical but only mentally by hurting your ego.

Let the almighty decide who is right and who is wrong in their interpretation of Islam.

In the end you are just an individual and you have no right to impose your religious interpretation on others who may understand and see things differently. They are not harming you, so its best to let them be and they will let you be.

My meaning of freedom is to live my life and don't interrupt someone's way of life until it effects me. It's totally my own definition. Neither someone dictated me nor I copied it from any book.

So how does a woman not wearing a hijab or burkha effecting you either physically or mentally. I guess nothing physical but only mentally by hurting your ego.
Sorry no it doesn't goes that way in Islam. Islam Haram and Halal are well defined and those who openly do Haram will be stopped.

Sorry no it doesn't goes that way in Islam. Islam Haram and Halal are well defined and those who openly do Haram will be stopped.
Stopped in which way? Who are you to stop? What gives you the right?

Do you have any practical answers or only "Islam says so".

Paraya dhan aur parayi nari........... :D

Cricketers man ...

While on cricketers wives and their dresses and cleavages, purely unrelated

@WAJsal @anant_s speaking of Irfan Pathan, for me personally he was one of the biggest, (if not the biggest) disappointments of cricket in the last 10-15 years. Definitely for India, maybe even world cricket. So much initial promise, so many expectations, and then that magical swing suddenly lost forever. I just cannot get over it.

Stopped in which way? Who are you to stop? What gives you the right?

Do you have any practical answers or only "Islam says so".
Yes for Muslims Islam says is the biggest answer and biggest reason to stop it because Islam is not a religion but entire system with laws for everything How to Governments and run economy to social life to criminal law and other things. And yes in Islam sins or things which are forbidden who ever will do them will be stopped. As for How state can decide it how to do it

@Zarvan I mean no disrespect but your qaid-e-azam is known for wearing suits which are western, no beard, he is known for smoking and drinking.

It is haram by your means and yet you love him and say thanks Jinnah. How is that possible? Is your haram policing limited to women only?

Back
Top Bottom