What's new

Mohajem 92 - Iran's new armed drone

And apparently there are a lot of Iranians who love to use them as you see. There really isn't a predominant attitude towards use of Arabic names and words. Believe it or not, we are not racist.

I hear you. I think the trend of hating Arabic names and the use of Arabic words in general is getting stronger as many people are unhappy about the Islamic Republic's economic management (among other things). Iranians should use more and more Farsi names for babies. In Turkey, they still use Arabic names, but have far too many Turkish boy and girl names of their own language. That is the balanced position I am talking about.

I hear you. I think the trend of hating Arabic names and the use of Arabic words in general is getting stronger as many people are unhappy about the Islamic Republic's economic management (among other things). Iranians should use more and more Farsi names for babies. In Turkey, they still use Arabic names, but have far too many Turkish boy and girl names of their own language. That is the balanced position I am talking about.
Well that's the natural tendency of every nation to retain its national identity and people names are definitely a big part of it. However, I don't think the names of Prophet and rest of Shia imams vanish from Iran.

Well that's the natural tendency of every nation to retain its national identity and people names are definitely a big part of it. However, I don't think the names of Prophet and rest of Shia imams vanish from Iran.

Fair enough man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom