What's new

Mohajem 92 - Iran's new armed drone

Arminkh

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
2063746_927.jpg

2063751_398.jpg

Belonging to Iran's military, it has a speed of 150 km/hr and range of 750 km and can stay airborne for 5 hours. It can carry and fire missiles of unknown type.

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/688384/مهاجم-۹۲-جدیدترین-پهپاد-موشک-انداز-ارتش-عکس

2063746_927.jpg

2063751_398.jpg

Belonging to Iran's military, it has a speed of 150 km/hr and range of 750 km and can stay airborne for 5 hours. It can carry and fire missiles of unknown type.

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/688384/مهاجم-۹۲-جدیدترین-پهپاد-موشک-انداز-ارتش-عکس
Honestly I can't understand the logic behind this
first the range is not 750km and its half that because the drone is not a suicide drone and most come back .
also the range will be reduced if it carry weapons . and also it don't seems to be able to carry that much.
more importantly we had better drones in this class.

first the range is not 750km and its half that because the drone is not a suicide drone and most come back .
also the range will be reduced if it carry weapons . and also it don't seems to be able to carry that much.

Maybe for different purposes.

It will NOT be able to carry any Air to Ground weapons, Why put landing gears on a suicide drone! And honestly, why are you moving backwards?
If your going to build a UAV that small then don't build it in a way that it will need a runway for takeoff & if your going to build a UAV that's going to require a runway then DON'T build one that SMALL! If it's going to require a runway anyways then just double the size & give it the ability to carry real weapons & advanced sensors and & a minimum of 12 hours of flight time! WHY make it that small!

This is progress!

upload_2017-2-7_16-47-59.png

upload_2017-2-7_16-49-56.png

upload_2017-2-7_16-53-3.png

MY GOD! IRGC needs to help the Artesh a little!!!!!!!!!

Only logic could be this is a small scale replica/model of the original thing.

I've seen much more better than this drone in universities' projects.

What about high school drones?
Much better than that doll ::
5466341_734.jpg

It's endurance is awesome !!!! Army shall ask them for help, IRGC is much ahead!!!

upload_2017-2-8_12-3-18.png

upload_2017-2-8_12-4-54.png

Hell our High schools can do better!!!! This stinks of a parti bazi project rather than a real capability! I hope I'm wrong & I don't understand why they keep bringing up this project! And again I hope I'm wrong and this is just a platform to build a larger version!

Privet entrepreneurs with limited funding even do better hell they should ask these couples if they can take their design and build a UAV around it

You have the Hamaseh for delivery of 2 light Air to Ground weapons

upload_2017-2-8_12-14-19.png

You have this for Air to Air interception of UAV's & Helo's even here they had the sense not to build a UAV that would require a runway!

upload_2017-2-8_12-16-49.png

Artesh needs to move it's behind & start working on projects that can actually compete with the IRGC's Shahed-129, the new Saegheh & Simorgh class!

Unless the Artesh is using that as a platform to build a larger version (Which would equate to making some design changes to the Fotros) This is as embarrassing for Iran's UAV Program as the Q-313 was for Iran's fighter program! Your just building something because you like the way it looks rather than focusing on the capability!
At least the Q-313 design was totally original! Nothing original about this!

upload_2017-2-8_12-44-2.png

They should take that design & build a UAV around it that can carry 4 internal weapons rather than humans!

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-8_12-19-46.png
    upload_2017-2-8_12-19-46.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 22
well , in this year ( and till 11th month of year ) government didn't gave Army budget to them ( they want to disband it !!! ) so how you except them to show any thing !?

well , in this year ( and till 11th month of year ) government didn't gave Army budget to them ( they want to disband it !!! ) so how you except them to show any thing !?

People that say these nonsense statements base their info on Global Fire Power a site that has Iran's Helo count at only 128 (Just ranked below Israel)
FYI Iran has 2 bases in Isfahan alone that hold 100 helo's each plus 2 other bases that hold ~50 helo's in Kerman another 50 at Shahid Ashraf Esfehani Base in Kermanshah & these are just the big ones most of Iran's Helo's are scattered in bases that hold ~ 20 or less like Mehrabad, Mashad Airport, Shahid Asyai, Tabriz,....
But Global Fire Power has Iran's Helo count at 128 & they give it an exact number to make it sound real so they can place Iran just under Israel!

Is Iran's Military budget too low? YES! But it remains higher than it ever was under Ahmadinejad while oil was at $100 per barrel! And Iranians need to be upset about the low defense spending

But the FACT is the MAIN reason Iran's has such a low Defense budget is because of the following

upload_2017-2-9_14-45-12.png

It's a bad pic I know but the fact is the money has to come from somewhere and Iran is spending as much if not more on Hejab, Islamic Guidance, Islamic advertising, Islamic teaching,.... Than it is on it's defense industry!

These are things other countries fund threw privet donations NOT with their government budget! Some may be necessary to be funded by the government but the vast majority ARE NOT!

It if was me this is what I would do
I would give each of them the license, Equipment & location to open up a TV broadcasting station in 1 province in Iran and I would tell them produce your own program, sell the adds tax free for the next 10 years to make up the funding for your activities for this is the last free thing you get from the government budget but be ready because we may start taxing you 10 years from now (As motivation)!

And I would take all that government funding and transfer it directly to Iran's Defense Industry!

Back
Top Bottom