What's new

Modi's victory

Har-HaR-Modi.jpg

Haters can't do anything bout it, just TRY to LIVE WITH IT!!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

The obsession of these people with our internal matters is funny.

They have nothing to do with who we elect. All that matters for them is what his policies towards Pakistan will be.

It is funny when these people start obsessing over a decade long riot when their country was ethnically cleansed at birth under the watch of their qaed -e-azam!

Yes ... It is freakin hilarious when an Indian "think tank Analyst" does not know what he is talking about :coffee:

Here is what I said :

Then why does the civil court system in India rank so poorly (ranking 90th among 99)

10390010_711309015573890_1692774569029047485_n.jpg
Alright Genius, I wont even need to go to the site for this one, look at the regional rank , it's still 3 out of 6 I bet even with Global rank, 90 it still ranks above pakistan, is it? As my contention to begin was the status of constitution and institution based on it as significantly different than pakistan, where every 2nd COAS usually ends up tweaking it and juggles the CJ's... It is obvious for pakistanis to be weary of legitimacy of Supreme court...

It's strange that your community protest against Advani of BJP for his rule in Op. blue start but your giving BJP clean chit, but anyway that's right - why we should talk about Sikhs when even without talking India every now and than start accusing Pakistan for riving Khalistan movement?
Who protest's for Advani's approval of blue star... most sane heads in India approve op Blue Star... where ever terrorists are holed up, it's becomes tactical arena...

Last edited:
Alright Genius, I wont even need to go to the site for this one, look at the regional rank , it's still 3 out of 6 I bet even with Global rank, 90 it still ranks above pakistan, does it?

:disagree: :disagree:

Indian Legal System doesn't work like the ones in pakistan,

Man it's just freakin hillarious when seasoned members resort to lying ...

Now who is lying ????

It is funny how the Indians here are boasting about their "legal system" when they rank 90th (among 99) in civil court system .... !!

:disagree: :disagree:

Now who is lying ????

It is funny how the Indians here are boasting about their "legal system" when they rank 90th (among 99) in civil court system .... !!
Looks like you are, as you are trying to suggest draw parallels between indian and pakistani legal systems....

As my contention to begin was the status of constitution and institution based on it as significantly different than pakistan, where every 2nd COAS usually ends up tweaking it and juggles the CJ's... It is obvious for pakistanis to be weary of legitimacy of Supreme court...Which also is corobrotaed with the overall score of pakistan.... almost at the bottom..

Oh absolutely is better than pakistan , bith nation were almost created at similar times.... With a much larger population density, India has fared far better than pakistan.... just look it up..

Is Modi's victory in the recent elections indicative of an increasing inclination of Indian masses towards extremism?

What do Indian members (who blame Pakistani's for supporting Taliban) have to say about full Indians support to a known terrorist directly engaged in mass murder of thousands of Muslims and Christians?
(No Trolling please)
There is a tendency to portray this clinching victory in different intellectual corners as a a rise of extremist feelings among Indian masses which is not entirely true. There worked three apparently distinct but mutually linked factors which reduced Congress,a national party just merely above a regional party in terms of seats gained and allowed BJP to be strong enough to form a government of its own.
First and the most deciding factor played was the anti establishment factor. In this age of communication revolution when almost every educated Indian can afford mobile internet, television is not an object for amusement only for the riches it is difficult to keep people even in the most remote and inaccessible part of India, unaware of the scams happening in the corridors of ministries far in Delhi. The series of corruption both in civilian and military form made the decision making difficult for the ministers and public hated this policy crippling.
Second factor that held enormous weight in this election was the lack of good orators in the UPA camp. Even the most staunch cadre of Congress party can claim that Sonia Gandhi or Rahul can communicate well with the en mass. Manmohan Singh may be a good economist but there was no need for intellectuals in PM office. On the other hand, look at BJP office. Sushma Swaraj,Jaitley, Ravi Shankar Prasad, all these are brilliant orators. These folks can debate and outflank any Congressi leader on any day any time.
Third and one of the most fatal mistake congress made was they didn't understand the pulse of the people. After the massive economic depression after which every economy of the world faced serious challenges Indian economy too slowed down though the effect came a few months later. No body from the party bothered to make people understand the reason behind the slow growth rate in the last few years. While Modi continued to cash in his success story in Gujarat and promising Indians to make this country walking on the path of South Korea, Congress office led by an economist chose to sit deaf and dumb.

People of India are not necessarily anti Muslim nor this result proves that we are heading towards a Fascist regime. It is too early to say at this moment. Contrary to the certain beliefs which are showing up since yesterday, a majority voted against the previous regime not against a secular,liberal spirit of democracy of India.

Yes ... It is freakin hilarious when an Indian "think tank Analyst" does not know what he is talking about :coffee:

Here is what I said :

Then why does the civil court system in India rank so poorly (ranking 90th among 99)

10390010_711309015573890_1692774569029047485_n.jpg

And you conveniently chose to ignore the the first part: "Constraints on govt power", that itself shows the independence of Indian judiciary and the reason for lagging behind civil justice is not that justice is being denied, it's due to delay in justice (WHICH CAN BE IMPROVED).

Looks like you are, as you are trying to suggest draw parallels between indian and pakistani legal systems....

As my contention to begin was the status of constitution and institution based on it as significantly different than pakistan, where every 2nd COAS usually ends up tweaking it and juggles the CJ's... It is obvious for pakistanis to be weary of legitimacy of Supreme court...Which also is corobrotaed with the overall score of pakistan.... almost at the bottom..

:lol: .....

Instead of admitting that you made a mistake , you are trying to shift the argument now....First You said that I was lying about India ranking 90/99 in civil justice system ,,, And now you are admitting that India indeed ranks 90th but it is still one or two ranks above Pakistan (in civil justice system) so it has "fared far better" and hence Indian legal system is not like Pakistani legal system !!! How lame .....

And you conveniently chose to ignore the the first part: "Constraints on govt power", that itself shows the independence of Indian judiciary and the reason for lagging behind civil justice is not that justice is being denied, it's due to delay in justice (WHICH CAN BE IMPROVED).

Read all the posts so you may know what the discussion was about

@Azlan Haider;
Dude under the guise of the so called democracy, all is allowed forgotten and covered by the smoke screen, under the surface, it's nothing short of an Irish joke.

In India, no shame in standing for election with criminal conviction - Asia-Pacific | The Irish Times - Thu, Apr 24, 2014

Yes there are flaws in our democracy....and no one says it is a 100% pure..... Tell me which country is???? But i am happy that i can elect a government or a representative of my choice, and i can reject the candidates given to me (which i did in this election)..... But does that gives you a moral ground to criticize Indian democracy?????

Yes there are flaws in our democracy....and no one says it is a 100% pure..... Tell me which country is???? But i am happy that i can elect a government or a representative of my choice, and i can reject the candidates given to me (which i did in this election)..... But does that gives you a moral ground to criticize Indian democracy?????
I was answering to the question posed by OP. hence when people with criminal record can stand and are elected ..............

Is Modi's victory in the recent elections indicative of an increasing inclination of Indian masses towards extremism?

This kind of victory to Modi, is not only because of his personal charm but also from anti congress wave.. BJP was able to get votes from Muslim dominated area because people were fed up with congress and corruption.. Congress failed in leading the nation and also they looted like common people were dump.. They have a misconception that people vote for congress if they show one from Gandhi family as the leader.. Hopefully it will be the end of dynasty rule in India and congress may look beyond Gandhi family.

Yes India needs to learn from pakistan about democracy and election....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dramaqueen will teach us both democracy and secularism. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No but i am sure India can teach the world how to get ruled by a mass murderer.
Dumb answer by the so called TT, it's not exactly Pakistani source pointing fingers at you... is it.

oh mi gaad dramaqueen. Aren't you happy with your Noora League and their Patwaris. :omghaha::omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom