What's new

Modi's victory

Is Modi's victory in the recent elections indicative of an increasing inclination of Indian masses towards extremism?

What do Indian members (who blame Pakistani's for supporting Taliban) have to say about full Indians support to a known terrorist directly engaged in mass murder of thousands of Muslims and Christians?
(No Trolling please)

Christians????????? Where did this come from?????

and you expect not to troll....

You guys missed out post # 42 may be :coffee:
India ranks 78th in guaranteeing access to civil justice - The Times of India

overall country ranking is 78th out of 99, which is terrible and we need improvement !

It's strange that your community protest against Advani of BJP for his rule in Op. blue start but your giving BJP clean chit, but anyway that's right - why we should talk about Sikhs when even without talking India every now and than start accusing Pakistan for riving Khalistan movement?

Well operation blue star is deeper matter of debate, most sikhs where not happy at golden temple being used to store weapons to. Blue star happened, it was sad and disgraceful yes politicians where involved, but Congressmen raped and killed sikhs, around 15,000 why shouldnt we hate them ? You might be shocked to know that sikhs still vote for congress because WE DON'T LOOK AT EVERYTHING WITH EYES OF RELIGION. We want development, we want to rise above poverty and we need strong leader ship! We don't vote for someone because he is a sikh, we vote for him because we want development and that is what India has done.

As for reviving Khalistan, well its a fact. I mentioned SIkh genocide just to show you that every political party has its hands dipped in genocides its not just BJP. SIkh don't want condolences from anyone, we are strong enough to rise up on your own with crying foul.

Last edited:
Then you must also know the difference between civil court and criminal court. And what type of cases each handle.

Yes I know that . But it is funny how the Indians here are boasting about their "legal system" when they rank 90th (among 99) in civil court system .......... I hope you get my point

India ranks 78th in guaranteeing access to civil justice - The Times of India
overall country ranking is 78th out of 99, which is terrible and we need improvement !

Those are 2012 stats . In 2014 you rank 90th .

Yes I know that . But it is funny that Indians here are boasting about their "legal system" when they rank 90th (among 99) in civil court system .......... I hope you get my point

And how does Modi's case comes under civil court? He was investigated by the SC while congress was in power, the same party that is fighting for survival right now. They couldn't find any evidence to indict him, and even after that the people of Gujarat, Muslims mind you fully supported him and made him CM again, and now the PM.

Yes I know that . But it is funny that Indians here are boasting about their "legal system" when they rank 90th (among 99) in civil court system .......... I hope you get my point

Those are 2012 stats . In 2014 you rank 90th .
sir i hope you look at the stats carefully ! the stats you gave only include MUMBAI, BANGALORE n Delhi not whole of India, The stats i gave you include entire India. Further own your stats are limited to a group of lower middle income people, hence it only targets a certain sample population, hence you cannot impose the state to entire India

Modi a new hope for Muslim, hindu shikh and all other indians...

What problem with you people? You should take care your business and country...:what:

Hume pata hai hamare desh ke liye kya best hai...:cheers:

New

Is Modi's victory in the recent elections indicative of an increasing inclination of Indian masses towards extremism?

What do Indian members (who blame Pakistani's for supporting Taliban) have to say about full Indians support to a known terrorist directly engaged in mass murder of thousands of Muslims and Christians?
(No Trolling please)

Oww Gawwd, How many times we should make you understand that Indians do not care about right left or center. All we care is about making money and lots of it. For last 5 years our younger generation searched for jobs on and on. Our Industry was closing faster, businessmen suffered a lot and thereby development. I am a businessman and I know my income has decreased and I had to lay off two of my employees or else how could I post in PDF at this hour?.

I do not care for religion, extremism, right, left and whatever. These things are in your mind only. How can we make you understand it? Man, its futile. I give up!!

sir i hope you look at the stats carefully ! the stats you gave only include MUMBAI, BANGALORE n Delhi not whole of India, The stats i gave you include entire India. Further own your stats are limited to a group of lower middle income people, hence it only targets a certain sample population, hence you cannot impose the state to entire India

No Sir , You are mistaken . You are quoting The 'Rule of Law Index 2012' report by World Justice Project , And I am quoting from The 'Rule of Law Index 2014' report by World Justice Project !!

A
nd I hope you know that 94 % of Indian population has net assets worth less than 10 thousand USD (even worse than Africa) , And a 2013 UN report stated that a third of the worlds poorest people live in India..... So if total population were to be studied , your ranks would have surely gone down further

Last edited:
Well operation blue star is deeper matter of debate, most sikhs where not happy at golden temple being used to store weapons to. Blue star happened, it was sad and disgraceful yes politicians where involved, but Congressmen raped and killed sikhs, around 15,000 why shouldnt we hate them ? You might be shocked to know that sikhs still vote for congress because WE DON'T LOOK AT EVERYTHING WITH EYES OF RELIGION. We want development, we want to rise above poverty and we need strong leader ship! We don't vote for someone because he is a sikh, we vote for him because we want development and that is what India has done.

As for reviving Khalistan, well its a fact. I mentioned SIkh genocide just to show you that every political party has its hands dipped in genocides its not just BJP. SIkh don't want condolences from anyone, we are strong enough to rise up on your own with crying foul.

Anyway - good for you that you have rose, I was simply pointing out the facts that 1) congress was not alone they had support of BJP leadership, 2) Pakistan don't talk about Sikhs because it's none of our concern as all this human right thing is pure bs which every country use for her interests. Pakistan as state will always raise voice for Muslims in India, just like India always raise voice for Hindus in Pakistan - That's the policy of both states.

No Sir , You are mistaken . You are quoting The 'Rule of Law Index 2012' report by World Justice Project , And I am quoting from The 'Rule of Law Index 2014' report by World Justice Project !!

A
nd I hope you know that 94 % of Indian population has net assets worth less than 10 thousand USD (even worse than Africa) , And a 2013 UN report stated that a third of the worlds poorest people live in India..... So if total population was studied , your ranks will surely fall further

i do know about my country i am not flaunting my PPP figures , i am an economist. You still have a sample size of 3 over populated matro's where there are backlogs of court cases, that does not cover all india's lower income also! hence your stats don't cover india at the whole!

Anyway - good for you that you have rose, I was simply pointing out the facts that 1) congress was not alone they had support of BJP leadership, 2) Pakistan don't talk about Sikhs because it's none of our concern as all this human right thing is pure bs which every country use for her interests. Pakistan as state will always raise voice for Muslims in India, just like India always raise voice for Hindus in Pakistan - That's the policy of both states.

1) BJP had least or non- involvement in sikhs massacres
2) Fair enough, tit-for-tat

(No Trolling please)

Our Police,Security establishments are not Impotent like yours whoi cant handle Taliban and dozens of terrorist organizations running amock in your country including ISI.

So Itz better you keep your BS to yourself and set your home straight.

I don't know why some Indian friends trying so hard to convince the people across the border . Do we owe them an explanation that why we elect Modi ? :mad::mad:

Election is our internal matter. We will elect whom we want to elect and we don't give a flying fcuk what pakistan think about Modi.

Haters gonna hate.
yeah, now i remember one thread they started "Hamara desh ,hamari marzhi" or something like that.
If anyone aware of this kind of a thread plz help me out here.

Har-HaR-Modi.jpg

Haters can't do anything bout it, just TRY to LIVE WITH IT!!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom