What's new

Modi's victory

That "Clean Chit" was as bloody as the massacre, it was political and probably under pressure, the whole world knows his involvement in the murders, he never condemned the killings, he never did anything (as the CM) of Gujrat to apprehend or punish the killers. This has been proved by your own Indian journalists in secretly recoded interviews, yet the persons who admitted all that on camera, still walk free.

Indian Legal System doesn't work like the ones in pakistan, Constitution is actually taken pretty seriously in India... as far as the rest of it, it is just plain false.... hope that helps

Is Modi's victory in the recent elections indicative of an increasing inclination of Indian masses towards extremism?

What do Indian members (who blame Pakistani's for supporting Taliban) have to say about full Indians support to a known terrorist directly engaged in mass murder of thousands of Muslims and Christians?
(No Trolling please)
sometimes i am amazed about the intelligence of members here ! Butcher seriously ?? i mean sikhs where butchered under congress, do any of u bring that up?? no right because it doesn't give you an leverage to abuse ??

Enlighten me ? Nawaz shariff, Musharaff and Bhutto sponsored of cross border terrorism, because of them thousands of hindus, sikhs, muslims , christains and others died in multiple terrorist attacks not only is india but around the world. Then Mr. Thread starter why do you raise an eyebrow when an Hindu nationalist is elected in India ? Just to clarify, i am not a hindu but a minority in India

Constitution has nothing to do with criminal proceedings. It's a simple matter of discreet misuse of governmental power influencing a few corrupt individuals in police to not provide substantive proof. This is neither a rocket science nor an unheard of phenomenon.

Indian Legal System doesn't work like the ones in pakistan, Constitution is actually taken pretty seriously in India... as far as the rest of it, it is just plain false.... hope that helps

any substantive proof of your false claims?

sometimes i am amazed about the intelligence of members here ! Butcher seriously ?? i mean sikhs where butchered under congress, do any of u bring that up?? no right because it doesn't give you an leverage to abuse ??

Enlighten me ? Nawaz shariff, Musharaff and Bhutto sponsored of cross border terrorism, because of them thousands of hindus, sikhs, muslims , christains and others died in multiple terrorist attacks not only is india but around the world. Then Mr. Thread starter why do you raise an eyebrow when an Hindu nationalist is elected in India ? Just to clarify, i am not a hindu but a minority in India

Your legal system will not be able to stand against Modi, mark my words. The honey moon period for your state institutions is over which they were used to during last 30 years of weak governments. This man has been known to take every measure to undermine the authority of anyone that comes in his way, he is text book facist dictator as far as I have read.

Last edited:
any substantive proof of your false claims?

Watch his interviews, he has openly condemned the riots, very timely he deployed the army in gujrat, he had no role in any riots, just like governor or california was not held responsible for rodney king riots, or Ayub Khan not being held responsible for 1964 East Pak riots.

The issue is not modi, it is the inability to comprehend the reality that riot is a riot...

Your legal system will not be able to stand against Modi, mark my words. The honey moon period for your state institutions is over which they were used to during last 30 years of weak governments. This man has been known to take every measure to undermine the authority of anyone that comes in his way, he is true facist dictator as far as I have read.

Yes Gujrat has military dictatorship; doesn't it.... Which institution has he undermined, please educate us.

As far as constitution of India is concerned on which our institutions are built, is taken more seriously than you can comprehend, thus you may have such aprehensions

Sikhs are not considered "true" minority, sikhs are considered legally hindus and come under the laws that apply to hindus, Sikhs are a fake minority. The real minorities in india are Muslims and Christians who have totally different religion and cultural values.

Your legal system will not be able to stand against Modi, mark my words. The honey moon period for your state institutions is over which they were used to during last 30 years of weak governments. This man has been known to take every measure to undermine the authority of anyone that comes in his way, he is true facist dictator as far as I have read.

Keep beating the drum you want to beat!!
Neither you are in position to deny the decision made by Indians (all communities including) nor you have moral high ground to utter even a single word.

Any thing against India and it;s constitution is mere a shameless attempt to live in delusion i.e. pigeon syndrome at its best

NEW DELHI: In a severe rebuke to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, the United States has denied him entry to America.
Taking a strong stand against the senior BJP leader and Hindutva icon, the US Consular division on Friday denied him a "diplomatic visa", apparently holding him responsible for the communal riots in Gujarat in 2002 which claimed over 2000 lives.

No entry for Modi into US: visa denied - The Times of India
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...i-into-US-visa-denied/articleshow/1055543.cms

Obama calls Modi, invites him to Washington - Hindustan Times

A clean chit by SC means the plaintiff "government of Gujrat" failed to provide enough evidence to indict the convict, considering he was the CM of Gujrat at the time, is that even a surprise?
The case was filed by the central government under CBI n SIT not government of gujrat

In South East Asia including India, winning seats is only a matter of how badly you want that and how far you can go to win it, has nothing to do with popular support, especially when claimed in minority dominant areas.
well clearly Mr. Modi is voted for development not pleasing people. He is expected to give development for all i see that a dynamic shift in Indias electoral

Hitler, too had a development agenda for the Germany besides his utter hate for the Jews and thus the horrendous holocaust. Indians have made the same mistake of electing an extremist hate monster hiding behind development agenda for Hindus at the cost of Indian minorities.

Make one thing clear, we have brought him to power and can take him down too. It is our country and we decide who we select. I see many hitlers running around in Pakistan in politics and amry but we leave it upto people of pakistan to decide.

Sikhs are not considered "true" minority, sikhs are considered legally hindus and come under the laws that apply to hindus, Sikhs are a fake minority. The real minorities in india are Muslims and Christians who have totally different religion and cultural values.

Watch you mouth !!
Sikhism is a religion like Islam!!
Stop !

NEW DELHI: In a severe rebuke to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, the United States has denied him entry to America.
Taking a strong stand against the senior BJP leader and Hindutva icon, the US Consular division on Friday denied him a "diplomatic visa", apparently holding him responsible for the communal riots in Gujarat in 2002 which claimed over 2000 lives.

A 10 year old report which was before his clean chit by Supreme Court of India. Moreover this has been reversed and Obama has Invited Modi to US. Also this does not declare him as a terrorist.

A clean chit by SC means the plaintiff "government of Gujrat" failed to provide enough evidence to indict the convict, considering he was the CM of Gujrat at the time, is that even a surprise?

If you don't know facts don't comment. It was Supreme Court monitored Special Investigation Team not Govt of Gujarat investigation

In South East Asia including India, winning seats is only a matter of how badly you want that and how far you can go to win it, has nothing to do with popular support, especially when claimed in minority dominant areas.

India is not Pakistan . We are a 67 year old Vibrant democracy where you can't buy off elections. If that was the case Indira Gandhi would have won in 1977 after the emergency. She was booted off by the people of India.

No comments due to lack of comprehensive knowledge about Indian internal politics.

Thank you for frankness. But this is the crux of my argument that proves that Muslims overwhelmingly voted for Modi unlike what you may think.

Hitler, too had a development agenda for the Germany besides his utter hate for the Jews and thus the horrendous holocaust. Indians have made the same mistake of electing an extremist hate monster hiding behind development agenda for Hindus at the cost of Indian minorities.

Don't want to quote Goebelles law. We voted for him for development and if he doesn't deliver we will vote him out

We sikhs don't consider ourselfs hindu's and u decide to cal us hindu ? Get over the fact bruv. We have Anand karaj act for marriage that is different from hindu's, i would advise you to check fact before claiming something.

There are multiple minorities in India and India's poltics in future will not be minority pleasing !

Anyways, give me a response, why do pakistani's choose people who have sponsored terrorism around the world before asking us why we choosed modi

Nice,Can you please elaborate the differences in cultural values for us ... that would be interesting...

There are multiple minorities in India and India's poltics in future will not be minority pleasing !

Only a fake minority group can come up with this kind of blatant hindutva mentality, after all the religious and cultural values are same for hindus and sikhs and their common enemy are muslims.

Then why does the civil court system in India rank so poorly (ranking 90th among 99) as per WJP Rule of Law Index 2014??

www.m.cnbc.com//id/101681328

Atleast google before posting ,which you have no knowledge about.

Now see how you are contradicting your self here,in the first line see what you said and at the same time you blame the hindus for electing him if it has nothing to do with popular support.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom