What's new

Modi's victory

yes the Democratic Alliance is growing slowly but surely just like your Modi's party did in India

That just 20 years only. In case of India, the charm of Congress started to decrease in 1967 when it lost many state elections and by 1977 we had first non-Congress government under Morarji Desai's Janata Party but it short lived with inner fight leading to another decade of Congress government and then there was another decade of unstable government and frequent elections and finally two party/alliance system was established in India with Indian National Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). But Modi form first government in 30 years having a single party majority in Parliament.

That just 20 years only. In case of India, the charm of Congress started to decrease in 1967 when it lost many state elections and by 1977 we had first non-Congress government under Morarji Desai's Janata Party but it short lived with inner fight leading to another decade of Congress government and then there was another decade of unstable government and frequent elections and finally two party/alliance system was established in India with Indian National Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). But Modi form first government in 30 years having a single party majority in Parliament.

similar to our country where the liberation movement becomes government and then is corrupt. the ANC is slowly losing popularity after 20 years of liberation. the problem we have is there is no popular Black opposition party. the DA is perceived to be controlled by the Whites. many Black are joining in large numbers now but it will take time

its my will, its my fourm , its not english, i m writing it, as i pronounce in my national language, now dont be a dumber to teaching me
And what language is being used here for communication? ZULU? Stay illiterate if that's your chosen path.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom