What's new

Modi's victory

Only a fake minority group can come up with this kind of blatant hindutva mentality, after all the religious and cultural values are same for hindus and sikhs and their common enemy are muslims.

well oki, hindutva mentality. You drop the islamic mentality and i shall convince all hindu's to drop their mentality ! deal ?

Then why does the civil court system in India rank so poorly (ranking 90th among 99) as per WJP Rule of Law Index 2014??
Man it's just freakin hillarious when seasoned members resort to lying ... here you go... WJP law index 2014 :woot:

WJP1.PNG

Wjp2.PNG

Last edited:
Fuget all that. But someone tell me, Why is OP frustrated with what happen across border or Whome Indians vote? Fat gayi hai kya? :rofl:

Now I can only warn u to not incite Indians to use demeaning words or show Pakistanis their level just coz they get frustrated with something happening remotely far to their daily lives. So so foolish. What level Pakistanis posess when they do such losers' act?

Why are you shit scared of Modi? What has he done to Pakistan till now? Are Pakistanis already getting their nitefall?

I mean, Indians are fedup of Pakistani loser attitude where they are not in a condition to take care of themselves and intend to be interested and interfere in Indians matters.

OP is a big tym SCHIZOPHRENIC. Just by reading his points I can understand his frame of mind and see how much brainwashed he is and how much out of sync is he with current ground realities in India.

I request Mods to not let such 'out of reality' and 'only on basis of frustration' kind of threads to prosper on PDF.

@Jungibaaz @Emmie Request you to take action before many members loose their senses unnecessarily.

Watch his interviews, he has openly condemned the riots, very timely he deployed the army in gujrat, he had no role in any riots, just like governor or california was not held responsible for rodney king riots, or Ayub Khan not being held responsible for 1964 East Pak riots.

Yes! Army was deployed very timely after three days of free hand to terrorists, for proof listen from 5:15

and for the 'Super Indian justice system" listen from 7:15

@Thorough Pro dude, India has choosen Modi with a Majority. Thats a reality! if you hate him, you basically hate India too. Now its better you accept modi, the way we accepted Nawaz Shariff and Musharaf or you could start another thread.

Another desperate attempt to validate two nation theory......

Pakistan formed on the belief that muslims cannot live with hindus (though in fact it was due to a desperate attempt by one man to become prime minister)

Fact is muslims cannot live with other muslims ...the two nation theory went to the dustbin when Bangladesh was formed. The notion that bangladesh was formed because it was seperated frm Pakistan by India is nothing but a way to console yourself.

The secratarian killings taking place in your country, the numerous wars fought in middle east between muslim countries just because one is a shia or a sunni majority is ample proof of that

Is Modi's victory in the recent elections indicative of an increasing inclination of Indian masses towards extremism?

What do Indian members (who blame Pakistani's for supporting Taliban) have to say about full Indians support to a known terrorist directly engaged in mass murder of thousands of Muslims and Christians?
(No Trolling please)
When you have already come to a conclusion, why even bother asking.
You then ask "No Trolling please".

Who gave title of Durga mata to Indra Gandhi?
it was a political symbol by a person! are your serious enough to ask that question ? i don't blame you, you don't get any brownie points to talk abt sikhs massacre under congress.

Man it's just freakin hillarious when seasoned members resort to lying ... here you go... WJP law index 2014 :woot:

View attachment 30870

View attachment 30871

Yes ... It is freakin hilarious when an Indian "think tank Analyst" does not know what he is talking about :coffee:

Here is what I said :

Then why does the civil court system in India rank so poorly (ranking 90th among 99)

10390010_711309015573890_1692774569029047485_n.jpg

Last edited:
it was a political symbol by a person! are your serious enough to ask that question ? i don't blame you, you don't get any brownie points to talk abt sikhs massacre under congress.

It's strange that your community protest against Advani of BJP for his rule in Op. blue start but your giving BJP clean chit, but anyway that's right - why we should talk about Sikhs when even without talking India every now and than start accusing Pakistan for riving Khalistan movement?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom