What's new

Modi's victory

By obsessing over India and Indian government, Pakistanis are undermining the TNT.

There is a huge demonization of Modi in Pakistani media (especially by the likes of the Zaid Hamid clown) and the gullible piblic is lapping it all up.

The real issue is that who we elect has nothing to do with Pakistan. You need to deal with whoever forms Indian government just as we deal with everyone (mostly with military dictators who directly or indirectly support terror against us and the world).

Focus on the pathetic condition of ur own country for godzz sake

now heres a fact if any of Pakistani aur Bangladeshi or any one who has fear against NaMo for Indian Muslims tell me after ghodra roits one roit aganist muslims in gujrat taking place or even if they have any contacts to any Madarssa in indian UP , Bihar & bengal kindli chek owt where does the most zakat for running come from

what is your question i dint get it you saud CIB and i dont know what that is please be pricise
CBI....?

now heres a fact if any of Pakistani aur Bangladeshi or any one who has fear against NaMo for Indian Muslims tell me after ghodra roits one roit aganist muslims in gujrat taking place or even if they have any contacts to any Madarssa in indian UP , Bihar & bengal kindli chek owt where does the most zakat for running come from

what is your question i dint get it you saud CIB and i dont know what that is please be pricise
lets hope nothing like gujrat ever going to happen in india, specilly in the MOODI SARKAR, cause if it happens then , INDIA wont be able to survive another mumbai attack happening in INDIA same time in 50 different cities?
& will be resulting into suiciders, marching towards dehli from every way?

Last edited:
I hope you are not taunting Indians here. if so:
YES. communalism is increasing. for many Hindus, the Agenda of RSS or BJP with Modi coming into power is seen as a relief and a personal pride. however, there is insecurity among minority Muslims and Christians. RSS don't mind a genocide of Muslims and Christians as they are equivalent of your hardline Muslims.
however, unlike your Islamic state, India has a large number(23-25crore) of Non-Hindus and I think, it is hard for Modi to implement RSS agenda of crushing minority for the sake of majority.

however, Modi is even liked(unofficially) by India's secular Muslims and Christians - because he can resolve our international issues including Kashmir. India was acting like a sleeping giant until now. I hope a aggressive and dictating India regaining it's role under Modi. I don't buy his development hype. it is thousands of carore of rupees spend by PR campaigns and communalization done by propagandists that works in favour to RSS's Modi.
Dude........takeiteasy

You guys call yourself proud Muslim and yet you made fun of 170 million Indian Muslims who live here. At least respect few million Muslims who voted for him.

What about your leaders, who have given permission to US to kill your soldiers, children, elderly, and don't even apologize ?

Our leader has been scrutinized by top investigation agencies multiple times and faced immense opposition from one of the Most Significant Political Party of twentieth Century of this World, Indian National Congress, yet he had alone defeated him.

While you keep asking US for apology, here when US denied Modi the Visa, here Barack Obama was the first foreign Head of State to congratulate him.

I can go on and on with comparisons to put things in perspective but it can hurt more people's emotions.

YES. communalism is increasing. for many Hindus, the Agenda of RSS or BJP with Modi coming into power is seen as a relief and a personal pride. however, there is insecurity among minority Muslims and Christians. RSS don't mind a genocide of Muslims and Christians as they are equivalent of your hardline Muslims.
however, unlike your Islamic state, India has a large number(23-25crore) of Non-Hindus and I think, it is hard for Modi to implement RSS agenda of crushing minority for the sake of majority.

however, Modi is even liked(unofficially) by India's secular Muslims and Christians - because he can resolve our international issues including Kashmir. India was acting like a sleeping giant until now. I hope a aggressive and dictating India regaining it's role under Modi. I don't buy his development hype. it is thousands of carore of rupees spend by PR campaigns and communalization done by propagandists that works in favour to RSS's Modi.
Dude........takeiteasy

You guys call yourself proud Muslim and yet you made fun of 170 million Indian Muslims who live here. At least respect few million Muslims who voted for him.

What about your leaders, who have given permission to US to kill your soldiers, children, elderly, and don't even apologize ?

Our leader has been scrutinized by top investigation agencies multiple times and faced immense opposition from one of the Most Significant Political Party of twentieth Century of this World, Indian National Congress, yet he had alone defeated him.

While you keep asking US for apology, here when US denied Modi the Visa, here Barack Obama was the first foreign Head of State to congratulate him.

I can go on and on with comparisons to put things in perspective but it can hurt more people's emotions.
bottom line is , MOODI is bhagwan?lolzz
welldone keep celeberting MOODI SARKAR?

Appreciate your reply.

CBI....?

lets hope nothing like gujrat ever going to happen in india, specilly in the MOODI SARKAR, cause if it happens then , INDIA wont be able to survive another mumbai attack happening in INDIA same time in 50 different cities?
& will be resulting into suiciders, marching towards dehli from every way?
hehe he he thing is no one gives a rats arse to what pakistanies think about indias internal affairs but if pakistanies beleave that Indians work just like them then i can onli wish u good luck and mind you

1.CBI is under PMO and who will be PM for next 5 years |
2.unlike land of the pure indian judiciarry and beurocracy no matter how corrupt they may be but are not 1/4th as good in this respect as there counterparts across the border and unlike pakistan owr security establishment is not "sifarshi" merit still palys a very big role and unlike pakistan owr judiciarry does diliver and terrorists get hanged

and since now NDABJP/NaMo govt is in total control dont expect any mercy for these terrorists they will be squashed like insects and all those who will try to raise the bogey of human rights for them will face the musiok too causae when it comes to punishing the guilty then i guess terroists are about to go thru there worst nightmare

good luck cause all pakistani backed terrorists and there handlers will be on the line oppsing firing squad ;)

hehe he he thing is no one gives a rats arse to what pakistanies think about indias internal affairs but if pakistanies beleave that Indians work just like them then i can onli wish u good luck and mind you

1.CBI is under PMO and who will be PM for next 5 years |
2.unlike land of the pure indian judiciarry and beurocracy no matter how corrupt they may be but are not 1/4th as good in this respect as there counterparts across the border and unlike pakistan owr security establishment is not "sifarshi" merit still palys a very big role and unlike pakistan owr judiciarry does diliver and terrorists get hanged

and since now NDABJP/NaMo govt is in total control dont expect any mercy for these terrorists they will be squashed like insects and all those who will try to raise the bogey of human rights for them will face the musiok too causae when it comes to punishing the guilty then i guess terroists are about to go thru there worst nightmare

good luck cause all pakistani backed terrorists and there handlers will be on the line oppsing firing squad ;)
security establishment is not "sifarshi" merit
sure we have seen that how indian militry cheif V K singh been thrown out on merits?
americans failed to fight it, they are leaving, good luck if india can do that, & any case hope you are looking at shining india for the last time?
if moodi sarkar thinks , it has the right to butcher muslims & christians in india , then they should be ready to face a 100 fredom struggle in side india , which would never be called terrorism?
if moodi sarkar, came up good without any voilence against any minorty in india , then its cool ?

.FYI..Its MODI
its my will, its my fourm , its not english, i m writing it, as i pronounce in my national language, now dont be a dumber to teaching me?

yes. our Congress (ANC) party just won the elections again. people r saying we need a Modi here. checked on him and found out he won elections over Ghandi's party like somebody may win over Mandela's party here

Is there any political party that can challenge ANC in South Africa.

Is there any political party that can challenge ANC in South Africa.

yes the Democratic Alliance is growing slowly but surely just like your Modi's party did in India

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom