What's new

Modi's toilet remark finds support in MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me your year to year rape stats issued your Indian govt.
Lol what happened to your claim that we issued rape stats only after travel warnings? hahaha busted again?:lol:
Prove that first buddy
LOL, Aethist, taosim and sex are mutual exclusive. You can't comprehend that after 3 days?
An atheist can have sex in whatever way. Confirmed by Mao doctor lol. High IQ dont seem to get it after 3 days
:omghaha:

Exactly human should not behave like animal. Why indians love to rape and defecate in the open? Are you democratic animals? :omghaha:
We dont hide that either. Yours case is like you behave like animal and hide that too
what else can be expected whose founding father was a rapist lol

Why don't you cut and paste it? You're not going to get away this one, the one getting caught with the pants down is your comment that you didn't read the book about mao. Remember you love slapping on your own face :nana:
Lol somebody is short term memory loss patient
China founding father is Sun yat Sen, not Mao
Ofcourse we are talking about PRC but i know you are confused hahaha
No problem dear. I can live with your confusion and stupidity. Its quite entertaining though
:rofl:
Mao was based on one book, but Gandhi is well documented, LOL. So did Gandhi start this white skinned obsession in India?
Why does he sleep with under aged girl naked? he also a pedohphile? :omghaha:
Don't go away, Gay Hind!! :nana::chilli:

Lol mao being the rapist is all over the internet. Those links may be blocked by your CCP masters I guess.

I know you are ashamed to have a rapist and sex maniac founding father, but if you accept the reality, may be you can move on and then you wont have to change the topic again and again. See i am trying to help you. I can even give you some links of Chinese psychologists too if you want
:lol:

Lol what happened to your claim that we issued rape stats only after travel warnings? hahaha busted again?:lol:
Prove that first buddy

LOL your govt did not even publish year to year rape stats, it was only after Dehli rape. Have some honesty Indian! :laughcry:

An atheist can have sex in whatever way. Confirmed by Mao doctor lol. High IQ dont seem to get it after 3 days

Atheism, taoism and sex are mutually exclusive. Are you retarded?

We dont hide that either. Yours case is like you behave like animal and hide that too
what else can be expected whose founding father was a rapist lol

LOL, you said it, so you are behaving like animals, not us :omghaha: :omghaha:

Don't be angry and blame it on our founding father, open defecating and mao are mutually exclusive too :omghaha:

Of course we are talking about PRC but i know you are confused hahaha
No problem dear. I can live with your confusion and stupidity. Its quite entertaining though
Lol mao being the rapist is all over the internet. Those links may be blocked by your CCP masters I guess.
I know you are ashamed to have a rapist and sex maniac founding father, but if you accept the reality, may be you can move on and then you wont have to change the topic again and again. See i am trying to help you. I can even give you some links of Chinese psychologists too if you want

But PRC is a subset of China, LOL, you're not even properly educated? Democracy and education should not be mutually exclusive :omghaha:

LOL, why are you fretting whenever I mentioned Gandhi? LOL, Why didn't reply to my questions?

You're not ashamed to smear Mao based a book that you DID NOT read, even though it makes you look real stupid, yet you're ashamed to face up to the sex habits of your founding father that is well documented? Are you hiding your shame? Gay Hind! :omghaha: :omghaha:

Aren't you democratic? Answer me!

LOL

LOL your govt did not even publish year to year rape stats, it was only after Dehli rape. Have some honesty Indian!
Delhi rape happened in December 2012! Let me give you the rape stats for 2011(state vise)
Top States by Rape Incidence in 2011
(I hopr you know 2011 comes before 2012!)
Just because China dont issue rape stats and hide things, does not mean we do the same dear Chinese. So next time, get some knowledge before you post something dear.

Atheism, taoism and sex are mutually exclusive. Are you retarded?
Lol I told you dont get angry on this dear. I am not saying it. Mao was a rapist, atheist, and can have sex in anyway he likes. Confirmed by his doctor. God, you still not able to grasp simle things.
high iq robots

LOL, you said it, so you are behaving like animals, not us

Don't be angry and blame it on our founding father, open defecating and mao are mutually exclusive too :omghaha:
exactly because mao and rape go hand in hand.

But PRC is a subset of China, LOL, you're not even properly educated? Democracy and education should not be mutually exclusive :omghaha:

LOL, why are you fretting whenever I mentioned Gandhi? LOL, Why didn't reply to my questions?

You're not ashamed to smear Mao based a book that you DID NOT read, even though it makes you look real stupid, yet you're ashamed to face up to the sex habits of your founding father that is well documented? Are you hiding your shame? Gay Hind! :omghaha:

Aren't you democratic? Answer me!

LOL
Go check your own post again lol haha. You said Mao is NOT founding father. Then I had to remind you and now your trying to cover it
About Gandhi? I already agreed with you on your logic of "Mao The Rapist is better than Gandhi the Gay!"
Very nice logic lol

Delhi rape happened in December 2012! Let me give you the rape stats for 2011(state vise)
Top States by Rape Incidence in 2011
(I hopr you know 2011 comes before 2012)
LOL, have you been to school? stats from mapsofindia.com ?
I'm not from India, my IQ is not 82!!!!! Spare me your stupidity!!!!!!!
We are talking about stats release by Govt? :omghaha:

Lol I told you dont get angry on this dear. I am not saying it. Mao was a rapist, atheist, and can have sex in anyway he likes. Confirmed by his doctor. God, you still not able to grasp simle things.
high iq robots
exactly because mao and rape go hand in hand

Yes, Indian can have sex in any way they like, they rape and defecate in the open like animals, right? You already admitted it, LOLz.

But Mao is not Indian, we go by logic, and logic dictates that Atheism, Taoism and sex are mutually exclusive. I said it for 3 days. If you are confused, try this: Indian, rape and open defecating are NOT mutually exclusive :omghaha:

Go check your own post again lol haha. You said Mao is NOT founding father. Then I had to remind you and now your trying to cover it
About Gandhi? I already agreed with you on your logic of "Mao The Rapist is better than Gandhi the Gay!"
Very nice logic lol
Indian and education should not be mutually exclusive. Sun is father of China, Mao is father of CCP. I repeated it for 2 days, your democratic mind is like animal, too low in IQ :omghaha:

LOL, you're confused with simple logic. Let me help you out:
Mao and rape are as mutually exclusive as Gandhi and family planning. But Gandhi, gay and pedophilicare not mutually exclusive are they? Since both statement are true, then Mao is greater than Gandhi. That's how you present an intelligent logical deduction that is based on real facts.
Learn something new today? :victory: :victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom