What's new

Modi's toilet remark finds support in MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the original point was US state depart data.:laughcry:
And that data says that China has stopped issuing rape stats from 2005.
:lol:
Too bad.
LOL, atheism, taoist practice, and sex maniac are mutually exclusive. Poor indian IQ STILL can't comprehend that :omghaha:
Again, an atheist cant be a sex maniac.
hahahaha
right, high IQ logic!!

LOL, this is not Hindu mythology. Show me proof that BBC affirmed it, can you? DOn't be obsessed with China, smearing others won't solve the rape epidemic in your country. Many countries are issuing travel warning. :omghaha: :omghaha:
Sure...
First they protested...
China Protests BBC Documentary About Mao - NYTimes.com

then they tried to punish...
China may punish 'anti-Mao' BBC | South China Morning Post

Though I know you are gonna deny again, so i go to:sleep: again

And that data says that China has stopped issuing rape stats from 2005.
Too bad.
The original point was about US State depart data. Are you really retarded?

Again, an atheist cant be a sex maniac.
hahahaha
right, high IQ logic!!

But an atheist will not practice taoist belief, hence he cannot have sex to achieve taoist belief of good health. And taoism doesn't teach sex. You DO NOT need a high IQ to comprehend that :omghaha:

Sure...
First they protested...
China Protests BBC Documentary About Mao - NYTimes.com

then they tried to punish...
China may punish 'anti-Mao' BBC | South China Morning Post

Though I know you are gonna deny again, so i go to:sleep: again

LOL, of course we will protesting against smear campaign that is based on ONE book which is written with so many holes in it. Atheist Mao following Taoist practice to have sex? This is same guy who banned religion. How credible can it get? Have a brain!

The articles you quoted does not provide any substantially proof, they were merely reporting that we protested. Unless you show some solid evidence, stop your obession with China. Focus on your own rape problem :laughcry::laughcry:

The original point was about US State depart data. Are you really retarded?
Which said that China stopped issuing rape stats from 2005 and now US state department issuing it on your behalf:omghaha: I think you are confused from last 24 hours

But an atheist will not practice taoist belief, hence he cannot have sex to achieve taoist belief of good health. And taoism doesn't teach sex. You DO NOT need a high IQ to comprehend that :omghaha:
What IQ score required to come up with a logic like "atheists can be sex maniac"??:omghaha:

LOL, of course we will protesting against smear campaign that is based on ONE book which is written with so many holes in it. Atheist Mao following Taoist practice to have sex? This is same guy who banned religion. How credible can it get? Have a brain!
Lol. Of course you dont wanna agree. (Lol again) I dont blame you coz its not your fault really. It's the dictatorship which is at fault.
The articles you quoted does not provide any substantially proof, they were merely reporting that we protested. Unless you show some solid evidence, stop your obession with China. Focus on your own rape problem :laughcry::laughcry:
Yeah and what does that tell you? CCP protests when somebody is coming up with facts, told by mao's personal doctor for 20 years. He called your founding father a "sex maniac!!" I never called him that so don't get angry on me, birather!
:omghaha:
Like I said, I knew you will deny it, didn't I? So I go to:sleep: again

Which said that China stopped issuing rape stats from 2005 and now US state department issuing it on your behalf:omghaha: I think you are confused from last 24 hours

You have been confused your whole life. US state department is NOT representative of China. :omghaha:

What IQ score required to come up with a logic like "atheists can be sex maniac"??

That's just a statement, any retard can say that. Logic is required to prove that atheism, taoist practice, and sex maniac are mutually exclusive. Can you do that? No you can't, you only know aethist can be sex maniac. :omghaha:

Lol. Of course you dont wanna agree. (Lol again) I dont blame you coz its not your fault really. It's the dictatorship which is at fault.

Why would I agree if it is not substantiated?? We are not Indians, we don't live in delusion and hindu mythology. Are you even adequately educated?

Yeah and what does that tell you? CCP protests when somebody is coming up with facts, told by mao's personal doctor for 20 years. He called your founding father a "sex maniac!!" I never called him that so don't get angry on me, birather! Like I said, I knew you will deny it, didn't I? So I go to:sleep: again

LOL, you Indian should know it better. Just like how your media sell news, anyone can write a book and make sensationalized story just to strike it rich. And you called it "facts?" :omghaha: Indian IQ :omghaha:
Do you even know how many doctors Mao had?

You know I will deny it, simply because you know you do not have solid evidence, but just "one" book that can't stand the test of logic. How else can you convince a man of higher IQ? You simply can't. :omghaha:
Yes pls go back to your sick bed. :laughcry:

You have been confused your whole life. US state department is NOT representative of China. :omghaha:
I know you tried to get away with the main thing. You can't deny that China stopped issuing rape stats from 2005.

That's just a statement, any retard can say that. Logic is required to prove that atheism, taoist practice, and sex maniac are mutually exclusive. Can you do that? No you can't, you only know aethist can be sex maniac. :omghaha:
Nope. I just said that being atheists doesn't mean not being sex maniac. I told ya, you are confused:omghaha:

Why would I agree if it is not substantiated?? We are not Indians, we don't live in delusion and hindu mythology. Are you even adequately educated?
You wont agree because you are programmed that way by your communist imperial regime. Mao was the founding father, to call him a rapist, it would be a blasphemy. Its okay buddy, I understand.

LOL, you Indian should know it better. Just like how your media sell news, anyone can write a book and make sensationalized story just to strike it rich. And you called it "facts?" :omghaha: Indian IQ :omghaha:
Do you even know how many doctors Mao had?

You know I will deny it, simply because you know you do not have solid evidence, but just "one" book that can't stand the test of logic. How else can you convince a man of higher IQ? You simply can't. :omghaha:
Yes pls go back to your sick bed. :laughcry:
Yeah and people outside China seem to be believing that book. May be because they are free to think and apply logic rather than being programmed like robots and keep mum about the dictator gang bang
:rofl:

Yeah i have to go to bed you see, I am not used to so much BS in less than 24 hours.
:sleep:

I know you tried to get away with the main thing. You can't deny that China stopped issuing rape stats from 2005.

Nope. I just said that being atheists doesn't mean not being sex maniac. I told ya, you are confused:omghaha:

You wont agree because you are programmed that way by your communist imperial regime. Mao was the founding father, to call him a rapist, it would be a blasphemy. Its okay buddy, I understand.

Yeah and people outside China seem to be believing that book. May be because they are free to think and apply logic rather than being programmed like robots and keep mum about the dictator gang bang

Yeah i have to go to bed you see, I am not used to so much BS in less than 24 hours.

He's just too dumb to understand that the CCP doesn't worry about "menial stuff" like women and men getting raped in China. They have more important stuff to do like stamping out human rights and paying the 50c brigade comprising brainwashed idiots like him. Even if he is a rape victim in China he wouldn't believe it since there are no statistics to prove it see :D

He's just too dumb to understand that the CCP doesn't worry about "menial stuff" like women and men getting raped in China. They have more important stuff to do like stamping out human rights and paying the 50c brigade comprising brainwashed idiots like him. Even if he is a rape victim in China he wouldn't believe it since there are no statistics to prove it see :D

Lol at the last statement. I fell on floor laughing...:omghaha:

I have been trying to explain him just one thing from yesterday but his high IQ brain is already out for the weekend leaving him alone.

Lol at the last statement. I fell on floor laughing...:omghaha:

I have been trying to explain him just one thing from yesterday but his high IQ brain is already out for the weekend leaving him alone.

Shame poor fella. He most probably is taking his weekly bathe in the Yangtze river after being let out of the sweat shop for his break :D

Women enjoys more rights in China, for instance there's no dowry requirement. Rape per capita is so low, there isn't really any need to release any date. Unlike in India, the situation getting worse by the day, your govt can't hide it anymore. Just look at how many countries issued travel warning to India? :omghaha:

INope. I just said that being atheists doesn't mean not being sex maniac. I told ya, you are confused
See how your intellect had failed you again and again, LOL. Subject matter is atheism, taoist and sex maniac. You stupidly made your argument based on atheism and sex maniac. And you went on like a parrot, LOL. Retardation? :omghaha:

One's education level is reflected in his intellectual ability, it has nothing to do with political regime. Your so called democracy, ranked last in PISA test worldwide, LOL. Your literacy rate is worse than some African country. Case in point, just look at how you make your argument here :omghaha:

Only poorly educated people with low IQ believe it. Because they are free to remain poor, uneducated, and getting raped by their godmen in a so called democracy? :omghaha: :omghaha:
Yes, go hide in your sick bed. What a disgrace!

Women enjoys more rights in China, for instance there's no dowry requirement. Rape per capita is so low, there isn't really any need to release any date. Unlike in India, the situation getting worse by the day, your govt can't hide it anymore. Just look at how many countries issued travel warning to India? :omghaha:
And no rape stats in China from last 8 years.
That sounds like a very good society haha

See how your intellect had failed you again and again, LOL. Subject matter is atheism, taoist and sex maniac. You stupidly made your argument based on atheism and sex maniac. And you went on like a parrot, LOL. Retardation? :omghaha:
Because thats what it is. Your founding father is an atheist; and a sex maniac at the same time. It's not my fault really

One's education level is reflected in his intellectual ability, it has nothing to do with political regime. Your so called democracy, ranked last in PISA test worldwide, LOL. Your literacy rate is worse than some African country. Case in point, just look at how you make your argument here :omghaha:
Even those worst universities make us call a spade a spade. They teach us to face the truth and not hide the rape statistics for 8 years pretending nothing has ever happened

Only poorly educated people with low IQ believe it. Because they are free to remain poor, uneducated, and getting raped by their godmen in a so called democracy? :omghaha: :omghaha:
Yes, go hide in your sick bed. What a disgrace!
Yeah right... BBC journalists, US journalists, Time journalists, Yindoo Indians etc are all stupid. Only Chinese (treated as robots and controlled by imperial dictatorship regime) are smart with few cents. Right, That make sense now.
And did you call my bed sick? Lol why are you angry on my bed too?

And no rape stats in China from last 8 years.
That sounds like a very good society haha

Rape statistics is not published when rape is not a problem. India had no choice but to publish, even then the data are fudged, LOL.
Of course it is a good society, no country issued travel warning to China.

Because thats what it is. Your founding father is an atheist; and a sex maniac at the same time. It's not my fault really

LOL, atheism, taoism and sex maniac are mutually exclusive. Until now they still don't get it? Your IQ must be lower than indian ave of 82 :omghaha:

Even those worst universities make us call a spade a spade. They teach us to face the truth and not hide the rape statistics for 8 years pretending nothing has ever happened

LOL, your university are not even ranked in the top 200 in the world, what spade are you talking about? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yeah right... BBC journalists, US journalists, Time journalists, Yindoo Indians etc are all stupid. Only Chinese (treated as robots and controlled by imperial dictatorship regime) are smart with few cents. Right, That make sense now.
And did you call my bed sick? Lol why are you angry on my bed too?

See what your democracy had done to your intellect. Journalist's job is to report news, sensationalized news, so that it can sell. Journalist report can never and will never be regarded as the definitive authority. That is a field that belongs to the academics. Learn something new today? :laughcry:

Sick bed because you're obsessed with China and Mao :laughcry:

Rape statistics is not published when rape is not a problem. India had no choice but to publish, even then the data are fudged, LOL.

LOL, atheism, taoism and sex maniac are mutually exclusive. Until now they still don't get it? Your IQ must be lower than indian ave of 82 :omghaha:

LOL, your university are not even ranked in the top 200 in the world, what spade are you talking about? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

See what your democracy had done to your intellect. Journalist's job is to report news, sensationalized news, so that it can sell. Journalist report can never and will never be regarded as the definitive authority. That is a field that belongs to the academics. Learn something new today? :laughcry:

Indians are OBSESSED with China :

India's China obsession
India's China obsession

India Measures Itself Against a China That Doesn’t Notice
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/01/b...as-an-economic-model.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

'China is an obsession for India': Kissinger's book
'China is an obsession for India': Kissinger's book

India's China Obsession - Newsweek and The Daily Beast
India's China Obsession

Wow. No rape in China from the time of Nanjing Event. ROFLMAO.
Great. I am happy for you guys. No rape stats from China anymore.

An atheist can be a rapist. No rocket science there. It seems only high IQ robotic brain dont get it.

What spade I am talking about? I guess I have to remind you that it was an old saying. "Calling spade a spade". May be you can look up the internet about its meaning if the CCP has not banned it yet. I told ya, you are highly confused. Lol.

Once you look at the meaning, then go back to the previous post and reply on that. haha

See what dictatorship has done to your thinking ability, you started thinking that everyone is reporting a false news "out of nothing" and that Mao was a holier than thou!!
Its not your fault buddy. I understand that you have certain obligations under CCP. I really do.

Obsession with China = Sick bed???
what the.....:rofl:

Wow. No rape in China from the time of Nanjing Event. ROFLMAO.
Great. I am happy for you guys. No rape stats from China anymore.

It doesn't get anymore dumber than this. Nanking was a war crime. Do I need to distinguish it for you?

An atheist can be a rapist. No rocket science there. It seems only high IQ robotic brain dont get it.
An atheist will not practice taoism to have sex. No rocket science too. Only dumb indian like you cannot comprehend. Your democracy couldn't give you a good education or just born stupid? :omghaha:

What spade I am talking about? I guess I have to remind you that it was an old saying. "Calling spade a spade". May be you can look up the internet about its meaning if the CCP has not banned it yet. I told ya, you are highly confused. Lol;
Once you look at the meaning, then go back to the previous post and reply on that. haha

But one has to earn the right to call spade a spade. Your corrupted institutions and criminal infected government simply have not earned any rights to say anything about China. You beat you in every social and economics indicators including women rights and welfare. :omghaha:

See what dictatorship has done to your thinking ability, you started thinking that everyone is reporting a false news "out of nothing" and that Mao was a holier than thou!!
Its not your fault buddy. I understand that you have certain obligations under CCP. I really do.
Obsession with China = Sick bed???
what the.....:rofl:

LOL, I think using logic and logic says you can be atheist and sex maniac, but you CANNOT be atheist, practice taoism and have sex. Logic also says you cannot make your judgement based on ONE book. :laughcry:

Yes, obsession is a mental illness. Coupled with your democratic low IQ, that makes you truly sick in the head :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

It doesn't get anymore dumber than this. Nanking was a war crime. Do I need to distinguish it for you?
I am sure US and all the journalists dont consider it a war crime. How can they?? They are liars and lie about wmd!! lol. So even if they come up with a rape stats, it has to be false by default. Right comrade?
Haha.
Though its fine not to have rape stats at all. Why yo bother in such silly things!! Right comrade??
An atheist will not practice taoism to have sex. No rocket science too. Only dumb indian like you cannot comprehend. Your democracy couldn't give you a good education or just born stupid? :omghaha:
Democracy gave me the logic to believe that atheists can have sex in whatever way they please. Of course Communist dictatorship dont teach you that the founding father is a rapist of small girls.

But one has to earn the right to call spade a spade. Your corrupted institutions and criminal infected government simply have not earned any rights to say anything about China. You beat you in every social and economics indicators including women rights and welfare. :omghaha:
We are not saying anything about China!! (Is that what you were thinking all along?lol how confused can one get!!) Its the doctor of mao who calls your beloved founding father a sex maniac.
Not me brother.

LOL, I think using logic and logic says you can be atheist and sex maniac, but you CANNOT be atheist, practice taoism and have sex. Logic also says you cannot make your judgement based on ONE book. :laughcry:

Yes, obsession is a mental illness. Coupled with your democratic low IQ, that makes you truly sick in the head :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Haha logic also says that an atheist can have a gang bang in whatever way he pleases. It also says that you should not denounce a book if your communist master want you to do so.
But like I said earlier, I understand you cant accept it.
lolol
And Yeah I am still laughing on a weird logic which says Obsession = Sick bed
I am gonna:sleep: again. But wake me up if yo need help birather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom