What's new

Modi's toilet remark finds support in MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toilet campaign in India will make the world laugh.

why didn't Modi tell Indian voters that he will solve the Rape Crisis in India ?

Only indians can solve that, it is created in an atmosphere of sexism and where Women are undervalued. The sub continent countries with the exception of Sri Lanka come consistently in the bottom of gender equality rankings.

And stop concern trolling.

Scum modi feels at home here....in fact Indians call it "shinning india", I wonder how the darker side of india looks :undecided:

india-photos-01.jpg

and in one pic it shows the top of the world medical facilities in india......

india-photos-87.jpg

my GOD how do they just not die of the ***** and stink..................

what would you say about the civility of a nation which shows utter disregard for the dead human beings................whose naked, dead bodies are eaten by dogs in open public places in front of thousands....

and they wash their cloths, take bath and drink from that ****** mass of water

surely helps to understand the mentality of Indians posting on internet forums

and they cheer their rockets and missiles and space missions..............

I think this is a punishment from GOD to these ****** hindus, even the earth does not accept their ****** bodies and dogs consume them their bodies................they live like dogs and are consumed by dogs

india-photos-26.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/281626-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

****** India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

Only indians can solve that, it is created in an atmosphere of sexism and where Women are undervalued. The sub continent countries with the exception of Sri Lanka come consistently in the bottom of gender equality rankings.

And stop concern trolling.

I am sure US and all the journalists dont consider it a war crime. How can they?? They are liars and lie about wmd!! lol. So even if they come up with a rape stats, it has to be false by default. Right comrade?
Though its fine not to have rape stats at all. Why yo bother in such silly things!! Right comrade??

LOL, indian stupidity knows no boundaries. Nanking rape was committed by Japanese, not CHinese. It's war crime by any country's standard. You indians are raping our own indians in peace time, there's no war. See your stupidity? :omghaha::omghaha:

Democracy gave me the logic to believe that atheists can have sex in whatever way they please. Of course Communist dictatorship dont teach you that the founding father is a rapist of small girls.

Democracy didn't give you enough IQ to know that atheism, sex and taoism cannot go together and are mutually exclusive. :omghaha:

We are not saying anything about China!! (Is that what you were thinking all along?lol how confused can one get!!) Its the doctor of mao who calls your beloved founding father a sex maniac. Not me brother.

And you believe this ONE out of many Mao's doctors who migrated to the west and wanted to make some quick bucks with a book. You even argued on behalf of the book without reading it, much less other biography of Mao from more reputable authors. Are you truly so dumb or you're just out to smear because you're jealous and obsessed with China and its great leaders? It's a case of both :omghaha:

Haha logic also says that an atheist can have a gang bang in whatever way he pleases. It also says that you should not denounce a book if your communist master want you to do so.
But like I said earlier, I understand you cant accept it.
And Yeah I am still laughing on a weird logic which says Obsession = Sick bed
I am gonna:sleep: again. But wake me up if yo need help birather.

LOL, keep parroting the same thing over and over. What else are you capable of really? Simple Logic says atheist cannot practice Taoism AND have sex, they are mutually exclusive. :omghaha:

Yes your obsession equals to sick bed. You had to repeatedly hide your obsession of Mao with "i'm gonna sleep," then wake up and spew some stupid comment with no logic whatsoever. Your democratic low IQ cannot help you comprehend what is mutually exclusive. Isn't English the medium of instruction in school :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOL, indian stupidity knows no boundaries. Nanking rape was committed by Japanese, not CHinese. It's war crime by any country's standard. You indians are raping our own indians in peace time, there's no war. See your stupidity? :omghaha:
But we issue rape stats and dont try to hide it unlike some communists dictators.
That's the wonderful way to say that no rape has happened from last 8 years.
:omghaha:

Democracy didn't give you enough IQ to know that atheism, sex and taoism cannot go together and are mutually exclusive.
Communism, dictatorship, and no freedom to think logically has caused a great damage to high IQs, and disabled them to believe that an atheists can have gang bang in Tao style or a Martian style. I dont blame you for it though.
:lol:

And you believe this ONE out of many Mao's doctors who migrated to the west and wanted to make some quick bucks with a book. You even argued on behalf of the book without reading it, much less other biography of Mao from more reputable authors. Are you truly so dumb or you're just out to smear because you're jealous and obsessed with China and its great leaders? It's a case of both :omghaha:
I have reason to believe that book. China always try to hide the facts. For example, China has stopped issuing rape stats from last 8 years!!:omghaha:

So whenever china tries to hide or protest against something, there has to be some truth in it.

Though this logic wont get you through it. High IQs under imperial dictatorship lack that quality.
:rofl:

LOL, keep parroting the same thing over and over. What else are you capable of really? Simple Logic says atheist cannot practice Taoism AND have sex, they are mutually exclusive. :omghaha:

Yes your obsession equals to sick bed. You had to repeatedly hide your obsession of Mao with "i'm gonna sleep," then wake up and spew some stupid comment with no logic whatsoever. Your democratic low IQ cannot help you comprehend what is mutually exclusive. Isn't English the medium of instruction in school :omghaha:
Simple logic also says that atheists can have sex in whatever way including any practice, specially if that atheist is a dictator and a rapist or sex maniac.

And you are right....
obsession = Sick bed

Scum modi feels at home here....in fact Indians call it "shinning india", I wonder how the darker side of india looks :undecided:

india-photos-01.jpg

and in one pic it shows the top of the world medical facilities in india......

india-photos-87.jpg

my GOD how do they just not die of the ***** and stink..................

what would you say about the civility of a nation which shows utter disregard for the dead human beings................whose naked, dead bodies are eaten by dogs in open public places in front of thousands....

and they wash their cloths, take bath and drink from that ****** mass of water

surely helps to understand the mentality of Indians posting on internet forums

and they cheer their rockets and missiles and space missions..............

I think this is a punishment from GOD to these ****** hindus, even the earth does not accept their ****** bodies and dogs consume them their bodies................they live like dogs and are consumed by dogs

india-photos-26.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/281626-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

****** India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

Umm you are Pakistani right ? I really suggest that you sit this one out :D

But we issue rape stats and dont try to hide it unlike some communists dictators.
That's the wonderful way to say that no rape has happened from last 8 years.

You had no choice but to issue the stats because rape is rampant in india, even then your govt fudged the stats, LOL.
We don't have a rape problem, there was not a need to publish religiously. But no stats published does NOT equate to no rape. Your IQ is very low indeed :omghaha:

Communism, dictatorship, and no freedom to think logically has caused a great damage to high IQs, and disabled them to believe that an atheists can have gang bang in Tao style or a Martian style. I dont blame you for it though.
Democratic low IQ cannot grasp what is mutually exclusive and what is not. Communism and dictatorship doesn't have to be mutually exclusive too :omghaha:

I have reason to believe that book. China always try to hide the facts. For example, China has stopped issuing rape stats from last 8 years!!:
So whenever china tries to hide or protest against something, there has to be some truth in it
Though this logic wont get you through it. High IQs under imperial dictatorship lack that quality.

Your chose to believe because you're jealous and obsessed with China and Mao, how else can one believe a book without reading it and compared to his other biography? Even when you buy a mobile, you compare prices, don't' you? I gotta you! :omghaha:

What's there to hide? Where was never a rape protest in China, but there were quite a few protest in India. Your uncivilised countrymen gang-raped and KILLED. Aren't you ashamed? I bet you are, that's why you're bashing other hoping to erase your own dirt. Sorry it doesn't work this way, this is not India :laughcry:

Simple logic also says that atheists can have sex in whatever way including any practice, specially if that atheist is a dictator and a rapist or sex maniac.
And you are right....
obsession = Sick bed

Yet you can't comprehend what is mutually exclusive, LOL. If you're atheist, you cannot be practicing taoism AND sex. Why you keep leaving taoism out from the equation? Are you so retarded? Or you simply refused to, knowing that it would render your entire argument null? But doesn't your democracy preaches full disclosure? Doesn't vedic culture teach you honesty? Do you have no concept of them? :laughcry:

Oh why are you not displaying the emoticon of your sick bed? My comment about your obsession gets to you? :omghaha: :omghaha:

You had no choice but to issue the stats because rape is rampant in india, even then your govt fudged the stats, LOL.
We don't have a rape problem, there was not a need to publish religiously. But no stats published does NOT equate to no rape. Your IQ is very low indeed :omghaha:
May be the High IQs have problems with issuing rape stats. They decided to stop issuing it altogether. I cant think of any other reason. This may be one of the reasons, CCP banned the Mao book lol, because they didnt want to issue the mao rape stats!!
Democratic low IQ cannot grasp what is mutually exclusive and what is not. Communism and dictatorship doesn't have to be mutually exclusive too :omghaha:
High IQs and dictator slavery make people believe that atheists cant be rapists with strange fantasies.

Your chose to believe because you're jealous and obsessed with China and Mao, how else can one believe a book without reading it and compared to his other biography? Even when you buy a mobile, you compare prices, don't' you? I gotta you! :omghaha:

What's there to hide? Where was never a rape protest in China, but there were quite a few protest in India. Your uncivilised countrymen gang-raped and KILLED. Aren't you ashamed? I bet you are, that's why you're bashing other hoping to erase your own dirt. Sorry it doesn't work this way, this is not India
I didnt read that book because I was not interested in chinese **** where a communist dictator and founding father rapes minor girls.
But objection and banning of that book by CCP makes it obvious for me to believe that mao indeed was a sex maniac. Lol. Now they are try to ban the book just like they banned issuing rape stats from last 8 years.
Yet you can't comprehend what is mutually exclusive, LOL. If you're atheist, you cannot be practicing taoism AND sex. Why you keep leaving taoism out from the equation? Are you so retarded? Or you simply refused to, knowing that it would render your entire argument null? But doesn't your democracy preaches full disclosure? Doesn't vedic culture teach you honesty? Do you have no concept of them?

Oh why are you not displaying the emoticon of your sick bed? My comment about your obsession gets to you? :omghaha:
Lol you got emotional hahaha. Please dont cry now brother. Your atheist founding father raped minor girls. He was a sex maniac. Confirmed by his doctor. Lol I know you are ashamed of it. I totally understand and feel sorry for you birather.:lol:

I am not displaying that emotican because you came up with the most funny logic of all time i.e. obsession = sick bed

why the **** do I have sit the indian shyt out...............you do that as you have been doing it for last 68 years, we live in much better environment.

Umm you are Pakistani right ? I really suggest that you sit this one out :D

May be the High IQs have problems with issuing rape stats. They decided to stop issuing it altogether. I cant think of any other reason. This may be one of the reasons, CCP banned the Mao book lol, because they didnt want to issue the mao rape stats!!

What you said contradict the fact that no country ever issued travel warning to China due to the risk of getting rape. It is a fact that many countries issued travel warning to Rapebulic of India. :laughcry:

High IQs and dictator slavery make people believe that atheists cant be rapists with strange fantasies.
Can atheist follow taoist religious practice and have sex?

I didnt read that book because I was not interested in chinese **** where a communist dictator and founding father rapes minor girls.
You're making a case on a book you have not read! It doesn't get any dumber. It doesn't get any simpler. You've just slap yourself on the face. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Lol you got emotional hahaha. Please dont cry now brother. Your atheist founding father raped minor girls. He was a sex maniac. Confirmed by his doctor. Lol I know you are ashamed of it. I totally understand and feel sorry for you birather.

I am not displaying that emotican because you came up with the most funny logic of all time i.e. obsession = sick bed

LOL, you're fretting, feeling ashamed and sorry that you cannot test up to the test of simple logic and reasoning in the concept of "mutually exclusivity ? All you could do is to start a smear campaign based on a book you have NOT read. And you admitted it, how dumb can one get? :omghaha: :omghaha:

China founding father is Sun yat Sen, not Mao. Both are NOT sex maniac like you founding father who had a homosexual relationship but also slept with young girls naked. Now rise from your sick bed and reply to me. Are you also obsessed with Gandhi's sex partner? :rofl: :rofl:

What you said contradict the fact that no country ever issued travel warning to China due to the risk of getting rape. It is a fact that many countries issued travel warning to Rapebulic of India. :laughcry:
Because we dont try to hide rape stats like china.:lol:

Can atheist follow taoist religious practice and have sex?
A rapist can have sex in any manner. Specially when he is a dictator. He can even do tantra. But that wont get in your head though.

You're making a case on a book you have not read! It doesn't get any dumber. It doesn't get any simpler. You've just slap yourself on the face. :omghaha:
I also not have read Satanic Verses, but i know what is the controversy about it. Again, this logic too wont get in your head.
LOL, you're fretting, feeling ashamed and sorry that you cannot test up to the test of simple logic and reasoning in the concept of "mutually exclusivity ? All you could do is to start a smear campaign based on a book you have NOT read. And you admitted it, how dumb can one get? :omghaha:

China founding father is Sun yat Sen, not Mao. Both are NOT sex maniac like you founding father who had a homosexual relationship but also slept with young girls naked. Now rise from your sick bed and reply to me. Are you also obsessed with Gandhi's sex partner? :rofl:
Lololololol
Mao the rapist is founding founding father of PRC.
I cant believe you dont know it!!!!!!!
That Sun Sen is foundling father of ROC hahahahahahahahaha
lol you lost your right to even reply on this:omghaha:
I have to go to the bed again to have a sleepy laugh hahahahaha
:sleep:

Because we dont try to hide rape stats like china.
LOL, no country routinely published rape stats when there's no need for it. Fact speaks for itself, many countries issued travel warning to India, but not China. You have a rape epidemic.

A rapist can have sex in any manner. Specially when he is a dictator. He can even do tantra. But that wont get in your head though.
LOL, but an atheist can't. Your democratic low IQ brain have not figured out what is mutually exclusive? :laughcry:

I also not have read Satanic Verses, but i know what is the controversy about it. Again, this logic too wont get in your head
Sure, you love slapping on your own face. Who the hell would make a case if he hasn't seen the goods or read the books?
You can't even make an intellect argument, is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82? :omghaha:

Lololololol
Mao the rapist is founding founding father of PRC.
I cant believe you dont know it!!!!!!!
That Sun Sen is foundling father of ROC hahahahahahahahaha
lol you lost your right to even reply on this:omghaha:
I have to go to the bed again to have a sleepy laugh hahahahaha
:sleep:

LOL, dumb indian doesn't know Chinese history. Sun is recognized the father of China, because he overthrew the emperor. Mao was the father of PRC. :omghaha:

Why are not saying anything about Gandhi? He was a homosexual right? Why does he sleep naked with under aged girl?
Father of India was a gay man? :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOL, no country routinely published rape stats when there's no need for it. Fact speaks for itself, many countries issued travel warning to India, but not China. You have a rape epidemic.
We at least accept reality and issue the rape stats. We are not trying to hide anything. Unlike China which has not issued rape stats from last 8 years!! If rape is very rare in China, I dont see any reason to not hide rape stats. But of course, high IQ brain are not programmed to think like that:lol:

LOL, but an atheist can't. Your democratic low IQ brain have not figured out what is mutually exclusive? :laughcry:
Yeah right, an atheist cant have sex in whatever way he likes. Good logic.:rofl:

Sure, you love slapping on your own face. Who the hell would make a case if he hasn't seen the goods or read the books?
You can't even make an intellect argument, is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82? :omghaha:
Hahaha I knew you wont understand it as logical understanding is not programmed by CPC.

LOL, dumb indian doesn't know Chinese history. Sun is recognized the father of China, because he overthrew the emperor. Mao was the father of PRC. :omghaha:

Why are not saying anything about Gandhi? He was a homosexual right? Why does he sleep naked with under aged girl?
Father of India was a gay man? :omghaha:
Hahahha you are busted my friend. I had to remind you that Mao was father of PRC.. (which we are talking about, go check post #70 lol haha) and now you are repeating the same thing to save your face. Come on man, how can you be so stupid lol
I cant believe this. I have never seen anyone getting so confused about their own history. hahahaha
And Gandhi?
Lol even if I agree for the sake of argument that he was gay(which he was not), so what about it! Is being gay a wrong thing according to CPC?
You talking as if being rapist is better than being a gay
Lol what an entertainment you are.... more than i could have ever asked for hahaha
still laughing on your "fatty law of bed" though

We at least accept reality and issue the rape stats. We are not trying to hide anything. Unlike China which has not issued rape stats from last 8 years!! If rape is very rare in China, I dont see any reason to not issue facts. But of course, high IQ brain are not programmed to think like that

The fact is nobody complained and no country issued travel warning to China. You had to publish rape stats because countries issued travel warning to India. :omghaha:
Bearing in mind China was top 5 most visited country while india is not even in the top 20. :omghaha:

Yeah right, an atheist cant have sex whatever way he likes. Good logic.
I didn't know you're not capable of an intellectual argument. Atheism can practice taoism and have sex?????

Hahaha I knew you wont understand it as logical understanding is not programmed by CPC.
And you love slapping your own face. Besides side stepping away from facts and logic what else are you capable of? really? HAve you got any integrity?

Hahahha you are busted my friend. I had to remind you that Mao was father of PRC.. (which we are talking about, go check post #70 lol haha) and now you are repeating the same thing to save your face. Come on man, how can you be so stupid
I cant believe this. I have never seen anyone getting so confused about their own history. hahahaha
And Gandhi?
Lol even if I agree for the sake of argument that he was gay(which he was not), so what about it! Is being gay a wrong thing according to CPC?
You talking as if being rapist is better than being a gay
Lol what an entertainment you are.... more than i could have ever asked for hahaha
still laughing on your "fatty law of bed" though

LOL, how dumb can you get? Sun is recognized as the father of China by both PRC and ROC, while Mao is the father of PRC. That's what I said, but your low democratic IQ only know about rape. You only think about rape? Have you tried?
So father of Gandhi loves the backdoor entry, LOL? :omghaha: :omghaha:
His lover was a muscular white man, so gandhi started this fair skinned obsession in India? :omghaha:
But why did he sleep with uder aged girl naked?

Come back, fill me in. Gay Hindi :omghaha: :rofl:

The fact is nobody complained and no country issued travel warning to China. You had to publish rape stats because countries issued travel warning to India.
Bearing in mind China was top 5 most visited country while india is not even in the top 20. :omghaha:
Hahahaha we issued rape stats only after those travel warnings???
hahahahahahh
lol who tells you such fiction buddy! We always issue stats irrespective of the warnings. We are not trying to hide the rapes like china.
:lol:

I didn't know you're not capable of an intellectual argument. Atheism can practice taoism and have sex?????
No. But atheist can rape in whatever way he likes. High IQs dont get this simple things straight even after 3 days of explaination

And you love slapping your own face. Besides side stepping away from facts and logic what else are you capable of? really? HAve you got any integrity?
Lol what logic! I knew you would not get it what i said earlier. Lol dont be angry my friend. Humans should never behave like an animal, even of they are controlled by Communists. My personal view though.

LOL, how dumb can you get? Sun is recognized as the father of China by both PRC and ROC, while Mao is the father of PRC. That's what I said, but your low democratic IQ only know about rape. You only think about rape? Have you tried?
So father of Gandhi loves the backdoor entry, LOL? :omghaha:
His lover was a muscular white man, so gandhi started this fair skinned obsession in India? :omghaha:
But why did he sleep with uder aged girl naked?

Come back, fill me in. Gay Hindi :omghaha:
Lol did you check the post #70? No right? Cause I had mentioned clearly about PRC. I know you are trying to pull your pants up while I caught you with them down

And yeah right, Mao the rapist is better than Gandhi the gay.

This was even more funny than that previous "sick bed" logic of yours

We always issue stats irrespective of the warnings. We are not trying to hide the rapes like china.
Show me your year to year rape stats issued your Indian govt. :cheesy:

No. But atheist can rape in whatever way he likes. High IQs dont get this simple things straight even after 3 days of explaination[
LOL, Aethist, taosim and sex are mutual exclusive. You can't comprehend that after 3 days?

Lol what logic! I knew you would not get it what i said earlier. Lol dont be angry my friend. Humans should never behave like an animal, even of they are controlled by Communists. My personal view though.
Exactly human should not behave like animal. Why indians love to rape and defecate in the open? Are you democratic animals? :omghaha: :omghaha:

Lol did you check the post #70? No right? Cause I had mentioned clearly about PRC. I know you are trying to pull your pants up while I caught you with them down
Why don't you cut and paste it? You're not going to get away this one, the one getting caught with the pants down is your comment that you didn't read the book about mao. Remember you love slapping on your own face :nana:

And yeah right, Mao the rapist is better than Gandhi the gay.

This was even more funny than that previous "sick bed" logic of yours

Mao was based on one book, but Gandhi is well documented, LOL. So did Gandhi start this white skinned obsession in India?
Why does he sleep with under aged girl naked? he also a pedohphile? :omghaha:
Don't go away, Gay Hind!! :nana::chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom