What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

Great, "Sickularism" of Gandhi-Nehru and minority appeasement has taken India nowhere Hindu Rashtra is the future. Jay Hind.

You are dodging the question. Would have supported the statement if made by a Muslim Representative .. say in India?

If public mandate allows it why not? Our military head was a Muslim , APJ Abdul Kalam, and Muslims are Hindus only.

Great, "Sickularism" of Gandhi-Nehru and minority appeasement has taken India nowhere Hindu Rashtra is the future. Jay Hind.

And pakistan has reached the epitome of success!!

Really??:lol::lol::lol:

Atheist is a term used to hide the truth behind and play cat on the wall.

Yes people who cannot comprehend sanity have to disprove it somehow.
Sorry for ur loss:coffee:

A hindu state dosen't sound like democracy to me dude by any stretch of imagination.

So

There will be ban on beef?
Ban on alcohal?
Ban on cigarettes?

If not then what comes under the so called mythical hindu nation??

A morally just theocratic supah power in which personal freedom does not exist in order to protect ancient "Indian values" like beating up people in public because they celebrate Valentines day :crazy:

They day India turns into a theocratic state it will break into pieces.

A morally just theocratic supah power in which personal freedom does not exist in order to protect ancient "Indian values" like beating up people in public because they celebrate Valentines day :crazy:

They day India turns into a theocratic state it will break into pieces.

Same views here.

There will be a khalistan,,,different tamil nadu,whole north east will break off,,same with kerala and west bengal.

Seriously man,,,what the hell are these morons thinking??

They just think that everything is bad except of crapping on roads, littering and wasting of towns, mobs attacking couples for holding hands in public etc etc etc...

its always the people's mandate.

And u think people are that stupid??
Majority are smoking and drinking nowadays,,,who the hell will support the ban.??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They just think that everything is bad except of crapping on roads, littering and wasting of towns, mobs attacking couples for holding hands in public etc etc etc...

And secretely they are doing everything themselves

sorry to say, but taliban does it forcefully, this will be done through democratic process.

Thats not possible, introducing such heinous acts is against the constitution.... and I promise you that all hell would break lose if that happened

Just depends on the exposure. More Muslim representation across the world means you see more of the Internet Jihadi. That does not mean that there are more of them(although they are). The internet Hindu is a new phenomenon that has spawned recently. Thick skulls and rather cynical and bitter ideals are just one of their traits.

They are an INSULT to the representation of Indians on the internet and to who Indians are in general.

I have to agree here.
Sadly i have to...................

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom