What's new

Modi threatens ‘strong reply’and complete isolation’ of Pakistan and revoke MFN status

We want real time body parts Imran.

Cheers, Doc
then you have to wait a morning where modi will come on TV and say we have did sur ji kal strike 2.0 last night we killed 200 Pakistanis exact 200 ok and we have no injury or dead from our side last night . now enjoy the victory we won . i hope that will satisfy you

then you have to wait a morning where modi will come on TV and say we have did sur ji kal strike 2.0 last night we killed 200 Pakistanis exact 200 ok and we have no injury or dead from our side last night . now enjoy the victory we won . i hope that will satisfy you

I never said Pakistanis Imran.

I said "enemies".

Are you our enemy? Were you involved yesterday?

Cheers, Doc

Pakistan should sanction bharati terrorists state, stop all trade with these swine's Now. We import around 2.5 billion while export only 500 million or so. It should be stop.

Imran must expose Indian terrorism and come up with list of their atrocities, they killed 200+ Kashmir last year extra judicially in fake encounters. Raise Khalistan is speech as well. We need a speech from PM.

Last edited:
i think we are arch enemy of india am i right or wrong ?:frown: what else you want bombing what fighter jets on kashmiri cities ?

Right now at least a hundred bodies within a week, and Modi has a chance in May.

Cheers, Doc

Is it me or other Pakistanis find Modi as a joker too? He is hilarious.

Modi is nobody in front of our Khan

Poor Indians....Wanted a leader to portray machoism, instead got Modi

:lol:

Hum chai walay se nh dartey...us se piyar kartey hain

Back
Top Bottom