What's new

Modi steps into Pakistan -UAE breach

amul-hits-2093.jpg

Amul and their cartoons :lol:
in short trolling every indian politician since 65 years :D

So india will support in war with isis and yemen? Probably. Well done india for this stupid mistake ☺

None of that ...... India will just do trade and gain in Economic Power and simply get richer.
Fighting other people's wars is for other guys..... the kind of guys that have their brains below their knees !

:lol:

You should apply for a job as a political commentator for PissTV (PressTV).

This thread below should open your eyes to the historical ground realities when it comes to trade between the Arabian Peninsula and India.

India relations with GCC(middle East)
India's biggest trading partner by far is the GCC.

Your hostility/conflicts is not our table. We can have and have close economic, political, cultural, religious etc. ties with both Pakistan and India and this will continue whether you like it or not.

BTW Gwadar was sold to Pakistan by the Omani Sultan in 1958. The Arabian Sea + Indian Ocean was dominated by Arab sailors and merchants for millenniums.
from what you said that means that we should have all types of relations with Iran and Israel. your problems u sort it by ur self.. time will change ur attitude will not be forgotten... money will not last long and india will not provide security for u nor they will die 4 the protection of holy sites.

from what you said that means that we should have all types of relations with Iran and Israel. your problems u sort it by ur self.. time will change ur attitude will not be forgotten... money will not last long and india will not provide security for u nor they will die 4 the protection of holy sites.

err.. I think that is quite clear and the Arabs know that already. We are just trading partners, nothing more nothing less. What's wrong with that kind of relationship ?

bhai does any pakistani or indian member has video link of any pakistani TV talk show on NaMo's recent UAE trip :pop:

Several Arab nations already have official diplomatic relations with Israel. All of Israel's neighbors have taken such a step with the exception of Lebanon and Syria.

I am personally in favor of the Arab world and Israel having cordial ties as neighbors and cousins once the Palestinian question is solved. Most Israelis are Arab Muslims or Arab Jews anyway.

You already have relations with Iran and we don't care about that.

"Problems"? Are you referring to Yemen? The Arab coalition is on its own there and doing excellent. Have you not been following the news? The Arab League in particular KSA and UAE asked Pakistan for a symbolic number of troops as a gesture but Pakistan chose to remain neutral. A decision I supported and support as the Arab regimes should deal with Arab affairs and not foreigners.

The GCC has a GDP (nominal) of almost 2 trillion dollars and the overall economy of the Arab World is only going to improve for each year. Money is not a problem.

There is no need for anyone other than KSA to protect Makkah and Madinah as nobody is foolish enough to attack Makkah and Madinah let alone KSA.

GCC's ties with India are bound in millennium old trading, cultural and religious ties. India was, is and will remain an important business partner.

That's not to say that we (GCC) cannot have close ties with Pakistan which we have and likely will have in the future too.

Why don't some of you Pakistanis that are against GCC having any kind of relations with India not voice your dissatisfaction with Turkey, Iran and ALL other Muslim countries who have significant business ties with India?

Pakistani-Indian hostilies are not our fight. Just like you remain neutral in the Arab-Farsi fight.

Several Arab nations already have official diplomatic relations with Israel. All of Israel's neighbors have taken such a step with the exception of Lebanon and Syria.

I am personally in favor of the Arab world and Israel having cordial ties as neighbors and cousins once the Palestinian question is solved. Most Israelis are Arab Muslims or Arab Jews anyway.

You already have relations with Iran and we don't care about that.

"Problems"? Are you referring to Yemen? The Arab coalition is on its own there and doing excellent. Have you not been following the news? The Arab League in particular KSA and UAE asked Pakistan for a symbolic number of troops as a gesture but Pakistan chose to remain neutral. A decision I supported and support as the Arab regimes should deal with Arab affairs and not foreigners.

The GCC has a GDP (nominal) of almost 2 trillion dollars and the overall economy of the Arab World is only going to improve for each year. Money is not a problem.

There is no need for anyone other than KSA to protect Makkah and Madinah as nobody is foolish enough to attack Makkah and Madinah let alone KSA.

GCC's ties with India are bound in millennium old trading, cultural and religious ties. India was, is and will remain an important business partner.

That's not to say that we (GCC) cannot have close ties with Pakistan which we have and likely will have in the future too.

Why don't some of you Pakistanis that are against GCC having any kind of relations with India not voice your dissatisfaction with Turkey, Iran and ALL other Muslim countries who have significant business ties with India?

Pakistani-Indian hostilies are not our fight. Just like you remain neutral in the Arab-Farsi fight.

Good, i being a Pakistani support your economic ties with India.. :) we should call our all soldiers and advisers to Pakistan from Arab countries... Pakistan is sufficient for us. its hilarious that arab now only remeber Yemen but forget our support for last 70 years.

Arabs allies are not worthy and can't be friends, they are just bunch of apes unless they have to stop killing each other. Arabs are well-knowns to many terrorists groups including ISIS, 9/11 hijackers, and Syria crisis more than 3 million died.

Once their oils are running out soon hopefully depend on Allah(SWT)'s plans.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization and home to the oldest civilizations on the planet and cities. The region was home to some of the richest civilizations throughout history (long before oil and gas was discovered) and remains one of the richest areas of the world in terms of natural resources and minerals.

The Arab world and in particular GCC has excellent ties with all world powers. In West or East.

Less than 300.000 have died in Syria and it's a civil war. What did you expect? Over 2 million people have died in your nearby Afghanistan since the 1980's and let's not talk about what went before Pakistan was created in 1947.

Besides Europeans were killing each other in the millions upon millions (just between WW1 and WW2 they killed over 60 million of each other) and look at them now. Killings in the Arab world for the past 100 years do not even reach 10% of that number!

The Arab world has been largely peaceful in the past 100 years with the exception of Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Palestine and now Syria. All the other conflicts, wars etc. are in the greater scheme not very prolific.

Arabs were never beggars so don't confuse us with others.

If you hate Arabs then leave the religion they gave to you, change your names, large part of your culture, your languages (Urdu and numerous other languages spoken in Pakistan are full of Arabic words), alphabet, stop sending millions of your compatriots to work in the Arab world etc. The list is very long.

Most Arabs including myself have only affinity for Pakistan and Pakistanis but that does not mean that we should have no business relations with India (a millennium old partner on this front) who have never hurt us just because you two cannot work together as neighbors with more in common than the opposite.

Why should we follow your wishes blindly when you are not doing the same? Why the double standards?

Last edited:
End of the day all Muslim nations have great relationship with India except for Pakistan. Pakistanis mentally needs to change

This is Pakistan loss, especially sharing such a big border with India.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization and home to the oldest civilizations on the planet and cities. The region was home to some of the richest civilizations throughout history (long before oil and gas was discovered) and remains one of the richest areas of the world in terms of natural resources and minerals.

The Arab world and in particular GCC has excellent ties with all world powers. In West or East.

Less than 300.000 have died in Syria and it's a civil war. What did you expect? Over 2 million people have vied in your nearby Afghanistan since the 1970's and let's not talk about what went before Pakistan was created in 1947.

Besides Europeans were killing each other in the millions upon millions (just between WW1 and WW2 they killed over 60 million of each other) and look at them now.

The Arab world has been largely peaceful in the past 100 years with the exception of Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen and now Syria. All the other conflicts, wars etc. are in the greater scheme not very prolific.

Arabs were never beggars so don't confuse us with others.

If you hate Arabs then leave the religion they gave to you, change your names, large part of your culture, your language (Urdu is full of Arabic wards), alphabet, stop sending millions of your compatriots to work in the Arab world etc. The list is very long.

All I say is thumb up :enjoy:

Arabs are the main responsible for many destruction and degradation on Islam bad reputation and even upset Allah(SWT) based on their mischievous and extremely arrogances. Allah gave us wisdom, wise and use our own brains in our beautiful religion to live peacefully many years ago, not Arabs cowards.

All I say is thumb up :enjoy:

Arabs are the main responsible for many destruction and degradation on Islam bad reputation and even upset Allah(SWT) based on their mischievous and extremely arrogances. Allah gave us wisdom, wise and use our own brains in our beautiful religion to live peacefully many years ago, not Arabs cowards.

You were obviously (for very good reasons) unable to counter my factual post so I did not expect anything else other than a nonsense reply.

Strange considering that all the most holy Islamic sites are located in the Arab world, that Arabs were the greatest contributor in the spread of Islam (both militarily, through trade and conversions) and ruled the Islamic Caliphate at its height for almost 1000 years.

Yes, Arabs are so big "cowards" that they created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Including ruling most of what is today Pakistan.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway it's good that we have Pakistani's like you in this world!:enjoy:

Cheer up buddy.

You were obviously (for very good reasons) unable to counter my factual post so I did not expect anything else other than a nonsense reply.

Strange considering that all the most holy Islamic sites are located in the Arab world, that Arabs were the greatest contributor in the spread of Islam (both militarily, through trade and conversions) and ruled the Islamic Caliphate at its height for almost 1000 years.

Yes, Arabs are so big "cowards" that they created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Including ruling most of what is today Pakistan.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway it's good that we have Pakistani's like you in this world!:enjoy:

Well, you haven't reply to my questions. All you can feel good yourself despite many innocent people died in almost all Middle East countries. Ottoman Empire was actually from Turkey, not Arabs, everyone know Arabs wars has been totally failed and still today.

Please just do dancing in belly club. :disagree:

The Arab Traitors

Well, you haven't reply to my questions. All you can feel good yourself despite many innocent people died in almost all Middle East countries. Ottoman Empire was actually from Turkey, not Arabs, everyone know Arabs wars has been totally failed and still today.

Please just do dancing in belly club. :disagree:

The Arab Traitors

I did. With facts. Go read the posts again and learn something for once.

The Islamic Caliphate did not being in the early 1500's. It had existed for almost 1000 years prior to that and was led by Arabs (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Famitid). The Ottoman Empire was the smallest of all Caliphates. Arabs were the biggest ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire (for your information) too and the founders of the Ottoman Empire were not from Turkey but modern-day Turkmenistan.

Anyway let me repeat myself once again on this front.

"Strange considering that all the most holy Islamic sites are located in the Arab world, that Arabs were the greatest contributor in the spread of Islam (both militarily, through trade and conversions) and ruled the Islamic Caliphate at its height for almost 1000 years.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "

Belly dancing is a million times better than Bachi bazi and in the Arab world women are belly dancing in case you did not know.

Anyway even in your new country (USA) there are 3.5 million Arabs.

Arab American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of them must have hurt you A LOT!

Whatever happened then I hope that you will survive this traumatic experience.

I have wasted enough of time with this nonsense discussion.

Best wishes to the new Indo-Arbee couple.............. if I haven't forgotten, India has a large Deobandi population? Wait till they get Salafized and start popping all over India! :D

Good riddance..........

Well we have to get rid of this stupid mentality that Pakistan has any role in defense matters of the Arab World.

The Arabs have enough money and men to raise their own armies. In fact their defense expenditure is huge; so it's NOT Pakistan headache to worry about defending the holy sites or other areas in the Middle East.

We should have had learnt the lesson by now that Economic power is the only real power of a country. All this hallucination with military power serves no purpose. Our country has become a cesspool of terrorism due to those suicidal policies.

Foreign policy cannot be uni-dimensional in the modern world. Economics dictate diplomacy. The age of diplomacy based on military alliances is long gone. We need to come out of this night dream of military alliances.

A perfect demonstration of our collective mental illness can be seen here on this forum. Few members are discussing the economics of the CPEC while most of us are masturbating over the prospects of acquiring Chinese naval vessels and other military equipment. How many of us are wishing that Gwadar becomes a Chinese naval base.

For God sake man, Gwadar is not a freaking naval base. It's primary purpose should be trade and commerce. Balochistan's economic future depends of CARGO VESSELS at Gwadar; not some useless SUBMARINES or FRIGATES.

Back
Top Bottom