What's new

Modi steps into Pakistan -UAE breach

Lol.....

Anyway, who cares. Sure trade is huge, yes Modi said a few things whilst on UAE soil, that's life. Could you imagine the outcry had Pakistan done similar with the Iranian foreign minister, who came to Pakistan recently i.e. allowed him to indirectly attack the Gulf Kingdoms.

UAE: we already warned Pakistan of dire consequences for their refusal to send their troops as cannon fodder for our latest ME experiment in Yemen.

India : we will be more than happy to assist. what do you have in mind?

UAE We want to hit it from Afghanistan or Iran side. these Pakistanis are jumping with joy over US-Iran nuclear deal as if it was their deal. I mean how dare they?

India : oh thats music to our ears. we have been engaged in charity and cultural programs since the 1950s there. we can extend our support to your newest creation Daesh. we find their handiwork very promising and it fills us with joy that now our goals are mutual.

UAE but of course, TTP and LeJ have been a disappointment so far. we had so much trust in them but we are not pleased. your work with BLA, BRA and TTP is pleasing. we will give you subsidised oil from GCC, easy and preferred post access and business contracts.

India : this fills my eyes with tears, lets take a selfie together on this momentous occasion.

Back
Top Bottom