What's new

Modi steps into Pakistan -UAE breach

Will tag you when your compatriots show their true thoughts about Arabs or you may search for yemen related threads here. And don't worry it won't take too long. :D

And by the way we cannot match you in blackness there cannot be a comparison between a coal mine and us. :enjoy:

oh please....... you cannot match us in anything not just blackness:lol: rocket science, soft power, military and economic superiority, diplomacy, science and tech, but their is one thing in which you surpass us by millions of miles; stupidity:D

kya yar tum pakistani bhi na bas gwadar ka hi rona roe ja rhe ho, ek bar Chabahar ko operational ho jane do fir to gwadar ko koi kutta bhi nhi puchega:D
Chabahar5.jpg

fir tum or china geadar ko lekar hilate rehna:lol:

Yaqeenan Gawadar ko koi 'KUTTA' nahi punchega .... :whistle:

Two bigots saying this, one who boasted helping terrorists in East Pakistan and other who funds and supports sectarian terrorism in Pakistan. What a shame. I though people can be characterless but it seems now states are also deprived of any principals before making hypocritical statements.

Koi Sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai, par tum log kya jano tumhay to Gawadar ki aag lagi hai :D
OF COURSE ! it was RAW which declared East Pakistanis not martial enough to rule over joint pakistan !

Yep you are right, we are stupid because unlike you we don't manufacture products to whiten the female genitals. .

:lol: You seem to know........(while I'm not surprised at the existence of such a product, I had never heard of it till you mentioned it..:azn:)

Btw, your statement is silly. You can't do a Bajrangi Bhaijaan but nevertheless seem to be eager consumers. Lack of ability to manufacture is not indicative of a lack of demand.....

Indians are very smart as they are trying to isolate Pakistan in economic terms .
1. Rice dumping resulted in less exports (30%)
2. Giving rebate of over 30-40 % in textile just to counter Pakistan exports result in declining exports in this sector
3. Now UAE biggest contributor of remittances to Pakistan .

I believe Yemen conflict could have been done in a very different way .Some called him Saudi pitho even though Pak didnt send troops .At the end of day we have to choose lesser of Evil with Iran acting totally lunatic so it was a wise decision not to go as we all know who is sponsoring who .But mind my words at the end of day Arabs need Pak more than Pak need Arabs as no one is going to bail them out when they will be threatened .

very low coming from you. Its sad to see you Pakistanis are getting lower day by day.

Yeah we are getting lower day by day but kudos to you, you won't hesitate killing someone who comes to rescue of a woman, you will watch as a bystander. Truth hurts does not it?.

Anyways I have made my point to what generally is mentality of your people (I don't say our's are angels they may be worst but I won't try hide it in an attempt to make myself superior than thou, and it was you referring to white skin not me, shows who has what in his mind).

Actually, Pakistan is very successfully isolating itself & once again putting all its eggs in one basket - China this time.

India meanwhile is looking after its own interests and hedging its investments.

You need to understand this is not world works ,It is a clear divide now Nations alligning themselves with US and nation alligning with China .Good luck you will see what US group will do to you

You need to understand this is not world works ,It is a clear divide now Nations alligning themselves with US and nation alligning with China .Good luck you will see what US group will do to you

See the problem with Pakistan & Pakistanis has always been that they still have that school boy way of thinking of having ' best friends' & ' if you are not with me - you are against me'.

Nations do not behave like this, at least the mature & economically stable ones do not.

Principles may remain constant ( for instance adherence to democracy) but relationships are transactional.

I believe after Yemen episode this has more to do with UAE than Modi, they wanted to send a message to Pakistan and hence they invited Modi

Two bigots saying this, one who boasted helping terrorists in East Pakistan and other who funds and supports sectarian terrorism in Pakistan. What a shame. I though people can be characterless but it seems now states are also deprived of any principals before making hypocritical statements.

Koi Sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai, par tum log kya jano tumhay to Gawadar ki aag lagi hai :D

Yes, everybody is wrong but u are right. Huh??

Back
Top Bottom